Freddie Mercury

Goodbye everybody...

Well, my full time part on this forum is over...

After seeing the topic @Corkenstein posted, I've made my mind up, I want to thank @Truth, @jameson87, @The Wolf with that Toast, @Cokeyskunk, @TheHansonGoons, @Ghostboy20, @Brigadius, @bewareofbears, @Alkavian, @BrokenFattHardy, @AdmiralJT, @AldermachXI, @Slasher_Clone, @The Gloved One, and anyone else who i may have forgotten about. For putting a smile on my face and for making me piss myself due to laughing so much. You guys are the best!

I've never been good at speeches, so... I'm going to keep this short and sweet(or sour)...

I've had a great time while being on here, have met a lot of great people. And had lots of laughs.

But, I hate what the forums have turned into. And tbh, I can't be arsed anymore...

Edit: After i cooled down, i've decided to still come back from time to time. But, over than that. I don't want to take part in any of this bullshit anymore...

So goodbye for now folks! It was a pleasure meeting you all, but. I've got to go now...

"I won't be a Rockstar. I will be a legend".

- Freddie Mercury.

• Sad 4

So glad I know I can talk to you in the other realm now! 

The forums lost Freddy Mercury. Think about it Wes, think of what that means.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Damn, homie. I've already had to lose Freddie once and this isn't much better.

We have a hate free home on another platform and you are welcome to be there. Just let me know, @Freddie Mercury

Hey...……..

What are you Talking About? I want to know a bit more…...

20 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Hey...……..

What are you Talking About? I want to know a bit more…...

You aren't invited. Stay here and keep being Gun's cheering section.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Damn, homie. I've already had to lose Freddie once and this isn't much better.

We have a hate free home on another platform and you are welcome to be there. Just let me know, @Freddie Mercury

I want in.

Take care, Freddie. Was looking forward to hearing your thoughts once BR came out, but I can hazard a guess on what that might be. It's never easy losing one of the good ones.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Vaya con diablos to you @Freddie Mercury

Is that a fuck mothering tales from the crypt demon knight reference?! 

You, I like you...

3 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Well, my time on this forum is over...

After seeing the topic @Corkenstein posted, I've made my mind up, I want to thank @Truth, @jameson87, @The Wolf with that Toast, @Cokeyskunk, @TheHansonGoons, @Ghostboy20, @Brigadius, @bewareofbears, @Alkavian, @BrokenFattHardy, @AdmiralJT, @AldermachXI, @Slasher_Clone, @The Gloved One, and anyone else who i may have forgotten about. For putting a smile on my face and for making me piss myself due to laughing so much. You guys are the best!

I've never been good at speeches, so... I'm going to keep this short and sweet(or sour)...

I've had a great time while being on here, have met a lot of great people. And had lots of laughs.

But, I hate what the forums have turned into. And tbh, I can't be arsed anymore...

So goodbye folks! It was a pleasure meeting you all, but. I've got to go now...

"I won't be a Rockstar. I will be a legend".

- Quote by Freddie Mercury.

Sorry to see you go Freddie. I'm sure I'll join you whenever they get around to axing me.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Evil said:

Is that a fuck mothering tales from the crypt demon knight reference?! 

You, I like you...

it is, and thank you. I hope you like purple trophies!

4 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

it is, and thank you. I hope you like purple trophies!

Oh I most certainly do. Tftc:demon knight was the first horror movie I ever saw and it got me into horror in general so it holds a special place in my heart. Almost everyone I talk to has never heard of it so this is a treat. Also enter shikari made a music video with clips of it which isn't bad. Should check them out if you haven't.

giphy.gif

@Evil I saw it in the theatre. Well up until the demons came out of hell, then I ran into the next theatre which was showing the first live action Jungle Book, so this one holds a special place in my heart as well. I really hope the TV series comes back and we get another movie!

2 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

@Evil I saw it in the theatre. Well up until the demons came out of hell, then I ran into the next theatre which was showing the first live action Jungle Book, so this one holds a special place in my heart as well. I really hope the TV series comes back and we get another movie!

A man can dream

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

What thread are we talking about?

Leaving a forum because one person made a thread you don't like?

Sorry, but...what a wuss.

Leaving the forum for more than that and that thread just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

No need coming in calling names. It's against the rules and remember, they inforce the rules on everyone equally.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

Wow... the lack of ignorance is astounding but can you blame him? They delete everything that makes them look bad.

8 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

This has become a planet of wussies, controlled by wussies.

Ah a troll. Dying breed.