Corkenstein

NHA Director says Gun knew about the lawsuit deadline....

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

A response would be nice, hate to hand out judgement without giving them a fair shot at representing themselves. 

No response pretty much says it all though

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

A response would be nice, hate to hand out judgement without giving them a fair shot at representing themselves. 

They’ve had plenty of time to represent themselves. Over a year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I would still like a statement or to hear their side of it.

Pretty sure this is whats happening over at GUN :D

sandhead.jpg.babbde1235b2ae9efc61b51440ad9a4d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Truth got some links posted somewhere where people actually got refunded.

@kohagan

https://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/wholesale-video-games/illfonic-llc-in-denver-co-90145151

https://www.bbb.org/lexington/business-reviews/online-gaming/gun-media-holdings-in-lexington-ky-9112219

Illfonic gave a few refunds through the BBB (for another game). If anyone wants to complain about them, they should do it there. That's really the best place to do it.

Edit: Refunds were for another game. I'm dumb, @Tim Voorhees13 can read. (thanks for catching that)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

@kohagan

https://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/wholesale-video-games/illfonic-llc-in-denver-co-90145151

https://www.bbb.org/lexington/business-reviews/online-gaming/gun-media-holdings-in-lexington-ky-9112219

Illfonic gave a few refunds through the BBB. If anyone wants to complain about them, they should do it there. That's really the best place to do it.

Wow.. people are getting refunds? crazy. How did we get here... Damn...

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

Wow.. people are getting refunds? crazy. How did we get here... Damn...

Neglect? Is this a serious question? I can't tell

2 minutes ago, Evil said:

Neglect? Is this a serious question? I can't tell

Mostly reflection. Not too long ago we all were filled with hope that this game was turning around. Now its dying a slow death. Pretty painful to watch...

17 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Mostly reflection. Not too long ago we all were filled with hope that this game was turning around. Now its dying a slow death. Pretty painful to watch...

I know the feeling, just a little while ago i was looking forward to much new content and having fun speculating what COULD be added, shame really, like a lot of others i feel this game had a lot of potential. 

I hear a lot of folk saying they're going to switch to DBD, tbh i've never really cared for the game: Lore-wise? Fascinating, Gameplay-wise? Tedious and they could have at least made for some more creative or visually interesting Memento Mori's, rather than some demented, cow-bell jangling ghost smacking someone with his stick a couple times and don't get me started on Freddy...

But back to the OP,  i'm just wondering what new controversey will be unearthed next, it's always a fun day in the forums :D

People on the BBB getting refunds are for their other failed pc game, Revival. If you look at the dates, the refunds were done in 2016. 

8 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

DBD is soooooo bad.

I agree. And this is the thread people have been talking about (didn't seem like you had seen it):

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20420-in-case-youre-wondering-why-i-left/

A lot of the posts were deleted, but you can get the gist of it in the OP.

1 minute ago, Tim Voorhees13 said:

People on the BBB getting refunds are for their other failed pc game, Revival. If you look at the dates, the refunds were done in 2016. 

Good catch, I must have not been paying much attention. Still, if someone wants to complain that's the place to do it.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I agree. And this is the thread people have been talking about (didn't seem like you had seen it):

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20420-in-case-youre-wondering-why-i-left/

A lot of the posts were deleted, but you can get the gist of it in the OP.

Any word on Alders documentary? If anything it seems like an interesting watch, although i expect for most on the forums it'll contain stuff we may already know

Also i hope to high heaven Jason never gets sucked into DBD that would terrible..

Just now, tpb1992 said:

Any word on Alders documentary? If anything it seems like an interesting watch, although i expect for most on the forums it'll contain stuff we may already know

Also i hope to high heaven Jason never gets sucked into DBD that would terrible..

Last I heard, We should be expecting something from Alder on the 13th.

40 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

It's actually really fast if you think about it

2 minutes ago, Evil said:

It's actually really fast if you think about it

Like how quick Jason tends to kill people :(

j1qqazl.thumb.jpg.c53e9052977f5aa423423ee6256581e9.jpg

36 minutes ago, tpb1992 said:

I know the feeling, just a little while ago i was looking forward to much new content and having fun speculating what COULD be added, shame really, like a lot of others i feel this game had a lot of potential. 

I hear a lot of folk saying they're going to switch to DBD, tbh i've never really cared for the game: Lore-wise? Fascinating, Gameplay-wise? Tedious and they could have at least made for some more creative or visually interesting Memento Mori's, rather than some demented, cow-bell jangling ghost smacking someone with his stick a couple times and don't get me started on Freddy...

But back to the OP,  i'm just wondering what new controversey will be unearthed next, it's always a fun day in the forums :D

Hide or Die is supposed to release beta next month. For PC only though. I backed the game and hoping it is as good as I think it will be. The Devs over there are really awesome too. Hope it stays that way.

8 hours ago, Brevator said:

There will never be another Friday the 13th game from Gun Media.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Not with the recent pocketknife buff...

There's been a buff? also lol :D

25 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Hide or Die is supposed to release beta next month. For PC only though. I backed the game and hoping it is as good as I think it will be. The Devs over there are really awesome too. Hope it stays that way.

I could research this, but i'm going to be lazy and ask you for a brief summary of what it is, i know it's an online horror game but just give me the gist, story-wise and content,would you kindly  :)

So does anyone think that them knowing ahead is the reason we have basically been playing a Beta for a year?

Think about it. It really was not ready to be released. It should have been delayed and worked on more. But why would they want to release it? Because if they delayed it so much it would run into this deadline.

If they couldn't release it then what happens to the Kickstarter funds? They get refunded is what would have happened. This also can maybe go with why the physical was released so late. It wasn't yet ready to truly be released so the CDs didnt go into production.

Pushing out a buggy game means it at least gets out the door before the deadline and they probably had hoped that the bugs would have been easier to squash.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tpb1992 said:

There's been a buff? also lol :D

I could research this, but i'm going to be lazy and ask you for a brief summary of what it is, i know it's an online horror game but just give me the gist, story-wise and content,would you kindly  :)

Here is a link. I am lazy too. ?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I am gonna wait how it turns out and then Maybe I´ll buy it. 

30k+ have on wishlist in steam. A lot of people are watching the game. If its good, going to be huge add to the genre