Corkenstein

NHA Director says Gun knew about the lawsuit deadline....

I'd like to point out, that isn't the first time they've been loose with truth, look at the launch on xbox, for a week straight they said we had the day one patch, and the menu cleary showed we didnt. 

it was an honor to post with you boys, we have seen the truth and set it free, for now...

1 minute ago, 2moar said:

I'd like to point out, that isn't the first time they've been loose with truth

Cough... Savini... Cough... Ebay... Cough...

An ongoing thread about the lawsuit that hasn't been deleted into oblivion yet? I can hardly believe my eyes. ?
I imagine this forum is like a game of whack-a-mole for the mods.

• Haha 4

Gun isn’t responding because I GUARANTEE they are contacting the director of NHA right now to have him release a statement backing Gun. Just like Killer Puzzle did. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Gun isn’t responding because I GUARANTEE they are contacting the director of NHA right now to have him release a statement backing Gun. Just like Killer Puzzle did. 

in fact, he just did on reddit, LUL

in fact, he just did on reddit, LUL

where dem links?

it still shows that it was a concern and not out of the blue and they were worried about it.

it still shows that it was a concern and not out of the blue and they were worried about it.

Correct. It shows prior knowledge that was never passed on to Backers of the project or potential customers in the future.

21 minutes ago, 2moar said:

It appears Savini code bribe was successful in this case. 

In all seriousness though - if a publisher was even slightly concerned about a possible and imminent end of content, you would think that priorities would certainly be something other than an engine upgrade. Even more so considering that during this upgrade, no content could be created for months. Logically wouldn't you want to push out all that you could just in case? You definitely wouldn't choose a period of no content creation, if you knew your game was in possible danger of never having new content again. Considering how potentially little time they knew they had left, their decision making was completely backwards and that is the shadiest part.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hahahaha! I called it. It’s too late now. He said it. And now Gun is asking him to backpedal. But even his follow up  statement still confirms that Gun knew about it MONTHS ago. So it doesn’t help at all. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

It appears Savini code bribe was successful in this case. 

In all seriousness though - if a publisher was even slightly concerned about a possible and imminent end of content, you would think that priorities would certainly be something other than an engine upgrade. Even more so considering that during this upgrade, no content could be created for months. Logically wouldn't you want to push out all that you could just in case? You definitely wouldn't choose a period of no content creation if you knew your game was in possible danger of never having new content again.tes

tbh the engine upgrade to me did very little, idk exactly what the engine upgrade did, all i know is the fabric of clothing looks a lil better, but nothing else really seemed that different to me tbh, playing the day before it an the day after all i noticed was clothes fabric enhanced by like 4%, characte models didnt change at all or enough for me to even noticed, so i think it was wasted again, if it was for SP challenges, idc, i wanted a true sp mode, challenges were ok but played them 1x never went back especially since the rewards were only stupid emotes

His follow up statement says this same thing as his initial statement.  He just added more words! ?

2 minutes ago, zmccain said:

His follow up statement says this same thing as his initial statement.  He just added more words! ?

and now he is just posting the press release

1 minute ago, zmccain said:

Lol. EXACTLY! It doesn’t help Gun at all! It’s just as bad! 

2 minutes ago, zmccain said:

Yeah,

The NHA director now.

Whether or not they had a "conclusive answer" on the outcome's effet on them, they we're concerned and that to me means they were aware of it.

• Like 1

This thread has been answered by the director of NHA. Locking now...

oh wait, I’m not a mod. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cruehitman said:

oh wait, I’m not a mod. 

And he didn’t answer anything. Lol. He literally just confirmed exactly what he said to begin with. 

2 minutes ago, cruehitman said:

oh wait, I’m not a mod. 

This has me laughing soooooo hard right now

• Haha 1

it is not surprising that the company who put forth the awesome titles of Breach and Clear, and Speakeasy are involved in some more controversy.  There's stronger words I could use, but I don't want to get my hand slapped.  Let's just say Speakeasy was put up for sale for maybe 4 months on the PS store and yanked, plus if you look at Gun's own webpage and their list of games, Speakeasy isn't even listed.   Do your own research, formulate your own opinion, and then realize where we're at today isn't really all that surprising.