Corkenstein

NHA Director says Gun knew about the lawsuit deadline....

Just now, thrawn3054 said:

If there is one it'll be a while I'm sure. They came in read the thread and are probably trying to think of a way to spin this.

I've tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. I've defended them alot both here and on their Facebook posts but I think I'm just about out of fucks to give here. I've been trying to get into DbD and this might just be the final push that does it.

What does DbD have to do with all of that?

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

He saying he's been looking for something to push him to play that awful game........and this may have been the shove he needed.

• Sad 1

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

He saying he's been looking for something to push him to play that awful game........and this may have been the shove he needed.

Oh , ok...….thanks….

I don´t know if I should ever get it.....

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

As in this might be the push for me to say the hell with Friday I'm switching over to DbD instead. I'm getting tired of being lied to or at the least being misled by Gun. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and wait for some explanation but I'm not holding my breath.

5 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

If there is one it'll be a while I'm sure. They came in read the thread and are probably trying to think of a way to spin this.

I've tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. I've defended them alot both here and on their Facebook posts but I think I'm just about out of fucks to give here. I've been trying to get into DbD and this might just be the final push that does it.

Its fun and get this...It works!

Kind of unrelated but NECA's part 2 deluxe Jason is arriving in stores and this is most definitely not January or June.  I asked them and they said the suit had no impact on that merchandise.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

DbD is not fun as a killer. But, I keep playing and there's some killer favoring balance stuff dropping soon. We'll see.

Soul at Stake just released, DbD clone but looks to favor the killers much more.

Hide or Die just got It's funding.

Um.... Dead Realm? Older and a bit crazy.

Depth. That shark game.....

Trying to think of more...

The Forest. Looks interesting but it's only survival.

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Its fun and get this...It works!

And the kills are horrible , barely happen and the Killers are at a huge disadvantage!

Like seriously , you shouldn´t even buy Freddy because he is so goddamn awful.

And the community…….is even more toxic……..Tooooo toxic.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DasMurich said:

DbD is not fun as a killer. 

Soul at Stake just released, DbD clone but looks to favor the killers much more.

Any of those for console?

6 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I don't need an excuse to do anything. I completely get why some people don't like it. I hated it my first attempt but my more recent attempts to enjoy it went better. I still think Friday is the better more fun game. Just not sure if it's worth investing time into anymore.

11 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Any of those for console?

I don't know honestly. 

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

I wouldn't figure.  PC gets all the fun

I think those are pc so far. Hide or Die is for sure.

4 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

DbD is not fun as a killer. 

"Last Year:The Nightmare" is releasing this fall. But that will be only for PC when it releases. But the developers have said that they are intending to push the game out on consoles at a later date. So I would assume maybe in mid 2019. 

Just now, F134Ever86 said:

Manhunt is on sale in the PS store for $10.50. Highly recommend it.

Might have to check it out.

White Noise 2 is on XBox. Dead Realm. 

Deleting that link, games in the list are so off target. Who comes up with that shit.

11 minutes ago, sutekh22 said:

Kind of unrelated but NECA's part 2 deluxe Jason is arriving in stores and this is most definitely not January or June.  I asked them and they said the suit had no impact on that merchandise.   

This is more than likely because that product was designed and manufactured before the cut off. That's the same reason the game can still be sold now.

Ask them if they are designing and releasing new original pieces that use the IP currently.

15 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

As in this might be the push for me to say the hell with Friday I'm switching over to DbD instead. I'm getting tired of being lied to or at the least being misled by Gun. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and wait for some explanation but I'm not holding my breath.

Try white noise 2.  It's 4 dollars right now.  Not out of much if you don't like it. 

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

This is more than likely because that product was designed and manufactured before the cut off. That's the same reason the game can still be sold now.

Ask them if they are designing and releasing new original pieces that use the IP currently.

Theres a pt 5 figure coming in september

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

Theres a pt 5 figure coming in september

Again....... Find out the date it was designed and manufactured.

Products take months, sometimes years, to go from concept to sales floor.

• Like 1

How dare any one you believe the NHA director over the mighty Gun!!!! Mowing us all down with the bullets of truth and solid and fair business practices! Consumer first is Guns motto! 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

There is nothing you can do about it except contact Xbox,PlayStationand steam and ask for a refund. 

Several of the complaints to illfonic's BBB page resulted in refunds. I linked it in another thread earlier.

4 minutes ago, cruehitman said:

How dare any one you believe the NHA director over the mighty Gun!!!! Mowing us all down with the bullets of truth and solid and fair business practices! Consumer first is Guns motto! 

Hey, leave me out of this lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1