Corkenstein

NHA Director says Gun knew about the lawsuit deadline....

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

I proposed the question a while back about how long has GUN known about the deadline. Again. They get caught in more of their own lies and shadiness. 

Did they know before game was created and what life it would have? Did they find out back in October? When was the actual deadline given to them?

We are going to need the second sun of Tattooine to get through all of this shadiness

We gonna need more sunscreen.

@wes @Randygbk  Is this True ? or a fabrication of Lies ?  Why not just be honest with us. This coming from an early adopter of The Kickstarter Campaign.

What would have happened if more stretch goals were reached and then you found out that they would never have been able to be added?

3 minutes ago, TWarner said:

Why not just be honest with us. 

This is the question that needs to be answered.

I’m genuinely very upset about this entire situation. It’s just disgusting.

• Thanks 2

I couldn't get the reddit page to load so I have to ask how he knows what Gun knew? I'm not trying to argue whether this is true or false but is there any evidence to back up the claim?

Just now, thrawn3054 said:

I couldn't get the reddit page to load so I have to ask how he knows what Gun knew? I'm not trying to argue whether this is true or false but is there any evidence to bacj up the claim?

Because the director had some kind of meeting with them.

4 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

I’m genuinely very upset about this entire situation. It’s just disgusting.

I agree,

I don't understand how these reports keep coming out, and there hasn't been a single thing said from Gun about it.

I'd have more respect for them if they were to come out and explained how they tried to pull the wool over everyone's eyes to make a few extra bucks. 

• Like 1

Just now, thrawn3054 said:

I couldn't get the reddit page to load so I have to ask how he knows what Gun knew? I'm not trying to argue whether this is true or false but is there any evidence to bacj up the claim?

Because he has had contact with Gun and creators of Killer Puzzle. Gun told him they knew. 

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

….Why do they make so much mistakes…...

Mistakes? Or was this all part of the plan?

2 hours ago, Corkenstein said:
Can we get a clarification on this?  In another thread from Killer Puzzle game, they said the deadline was January 22nd(

No, they said their contract ended in January. Larry Zerner had before said the termination rights was... July? Something. Probably this means that Killer Puzzle's original contract ended in Jan, and they knew they wouldn't be able to renew because of the impending lawsuit deadline.

And I thought everyone knew that Gun knew, but what they didn't know -- and what no one thought would happen -- was that the lawsuit wouldn't be settled by then. Zerner explained all of this in a couple different interviews he did. I think the most comprehensive was the one on Slash n' Cast.

So licensees of Friday the 13th knew that January of 2018 was the cut off for new content. So they did know it was approaching some amount of time ahead of that. 30 days? I don't know. 

Killer Puzzle made it a point to finish new content and get it in there to be unlocked at a later time.

Gun decided to do what?

They instead announced an engine upgrade that would prevent development of new content.

They dropped a paid DLC right before the no new content announcement which they did spin like they just learned about it. 

They didn't finish 8-bit. They didn't finish Uber. They didn't finish X (ad nauseam).... 

Am I understanding this correctly?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Or maybe they will delete it. With all the shit going on I wouldn't be surprised.

Also definitely possible. To be honest I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked or deleted already.

2 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

So licensees of Friday the 13th knew that January of 2018 was the cut off for new content. So they did know it was approaching some amount of time ahead of that. 30 days? I don't know. 

Killer Puzzle made it a point to finish new content and get it in there to be unlocked at a later time.

Gun decided to do what?

They instead announced an engine upgrade that would prevent development of new content.

They dropped a paid DLC right before the no new content announcement which they did spin like they just learned about it. 

They didn't finish 8-bit. They didn't finish Uber. They didn't finish X (ad nauseam).... 

Am I understanding this correctly?

Sounds about right.

Is this surprising to anyone? There is nothing you can do about it except contact Xbox,PlayStationand steam and ask for a refund. Gun is done with this game and they have already said that so people should just enjoy the last little bit we get to play and when it goes bye bye just move on. They are not going to answer because they don’t have to. The best way to get to them is to stop giving them money. #proudbacker #notsarcasticbutitis 

13 minutes ago, Smitty_Voorhees said:

No, they said their contract ended in January. Larry Zerner had before said the termination rights was... July? Something. Probably this means that Killer Puzzle's original contract ended in Jan, and they knew they wouldn't be able to renew because of the impending lawsuit deadline.

And I thought everyone knew that Gun knew, but what they didn't know -- and what no one thought would happen -- was that the lawsuit wouldn't be settled by then. Zerner explained all of this in a couple different interviews he did. I think the most comprehensive was the one on Slash n' Cast.

Larry also said he had no idea of the dates or facts. He was only going off of the speculation and giving different scenarios. 

2 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

The best way to get to them is to stop giving them money

It's also helpful to make enough noise about this so that people who aren't here and in the know are aware of the situation and are encouraged to make an informed decision in the future in regards to these companies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's also helpful to make enough noise about this so that people who aren't here and in the know are aware of the situation and are encouraged to make an informed decision in the future in regards to these companies.

That’s true and I am always posting on twitter where you have a bigger audience but I never see anyone else on there. Everyone should start to blow up Twitter and tag them constantly

it’s seeming pretty shady Gun has yet to make an announcement since these are some pretty bad speculations, but you know what they say. the absence of an answer is an answer itself. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Still waiting for any response.....

If there is one it'll be a while I'm sure. They came in read the thread and are probably trying to think of a way to spin this.

I've tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. I've defended them alot both here and on their Facebook posts but I think I'm just about out of fucks to give here. I've been trying to get into DbD and this might just be the final push that does it.

2 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

it’s seeming pretty shady Gun has yet to make an announcement since these are some pretty bad speculations, but you know what they say. the absence of an answer is an answer itself. 

CM Punk would've called this a "PipeBomb".

Good job, @Riot_Dame