Corkenstein

NHA Director says Gun knew about the lawsuit deadline....

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

I'm not going to.

He said ominously.... :D

14 minutes ago, tpb1992 said:

Same here dude with being a completionist, though i would have prefered either Pre-Uber first or Pre-uber and Uber released at the same time. Never really knew why people got so hot n bothered about Uber specifically

I thought it would have been cool to have pre-Uber that turns into Uber during Rage Mode.

9 minutes ago, Smitty_Voorhees said:

I thought it would have been cool to have pre-Uber that turns into Uber during Rage Mode.

Either that or have him be the only Jason you have to kill twice, gets demasked machete to head or limbs and head shot off then suddenly he transforms into Uber ready for round two!

• Like 1

Just now, Dolemite said:

Hi Guys! What's going on in this thread?

Turn back ye who hope to enter, here be Dragons!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Dude, ya gotta stop worrying about being suspended or banned or warned.  Don't live in fear of these people who really mean nothing.  Gun is not their buddy anymore than they are the rest of us plebs.  They are merely doing a job Gun doesn't have to pay anyone for.  (More money for watches! 👍). I like ya and your posts, but ya tend to end your posts with some kind of statement like this.   Who cares if we get banned?  It is just a forum where we all give our opinions and remarks and suggestions to and about a game and company that have cut their ears off so they don't have to listen.  That's what the mods they don't pay are for.  You shouldn't ever feel like you have sensor yourself or apologize for speaking your mind.  

You are correct when you say we come here to speak but when you've been thread locked, post deleted, warned, profile stalked and banned (like I have), you learn that every post you make should come with a disclaimer.

I like the people here and goddamned if I don't wanna like Wes, Ben and Dan too. (I've never even mentioned Randy cause, honestly, he was gone before I even got here.) I had a hours long conversation with Wes and he really convinced me that he cared about the F13 franchise and that he wanted this thing to be successful. I believe that too.

But I don't believe he (or anyone at Gun) want to be a part of this community and that is shameful. This was community that fucking adored them in the beginning of all this. Members like @AldermachXI @Alkavian @Truth & @TheHansonGoons who created topics that were important enough to be pinned or teach others the ways of the game or the forum. Members who genuinely care about all of us, including Gun Media and look where their effort got them?

Aldermach = Permabanned for honesty.

Alkavian = Voluntary leaves because he knows when he's not wanted.

TheHansonGoon = Lurks because he's tired of wastting his time

Truth = Still defended them thru everything. Still supported them thru everything. And now he's seeing the light too.

They've turned their moderators into fucking prison guards and censors to protect their image instead of encouraging them to make this place fun and interesting.

You're right though. I shouldn't have to put a disclaimer on anything.......

They should have one on the Main Page.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

You are correct when you say we come here to speak but when you've been thread locked, post deleted, warned, profile stalked and banned (like I have), you learn that every post you make should come with a disclaimer.

I like the people here and goddamned if I don't wanna like Wes, Ben and Dan too. (I've never even mentioned Randy cause, honestly, he was gone before I even got here.) I had a hours long conversation with Wes and he really convinced me think he cared about the F13 franchise and that he wanted this thing to be successful. I believe that too.

But I don't believe he (or anyone at Gun) want to be a part of this community and that is shameful. This was community that fucking adored them in the beginning of all this. Members like @AldermachXI @Alkavian @Truth & @TheHansonGoons who created topics that were important enough to be pinned or teach others the ways of the have our the forum. Members who genuinely care about all of us, including Gun Media and look where their effort got them?

Truth = Still defended them thru everything. Still supported them thru everything. And now he's seeing the light too.

They've turned their moderators into fucking prison guards and censors to protect their image instead of encouraging them to make this place fun and interesting.

Heartbreaker and BewareofBears as well arent around anymore or at least lurking.  Even Tattooey.  I barely post as much(or play with all of them) as I used to when the game was released.  Gun turned their back on the community and backers a long time ago.  It's nice to have Shifty around now(and hes done an awesome job) but it was honestly too late.  The community was already destroyed and fractured by Ben long before Shifty came around.   It's a shame too because we had something nice here.  It was an awesome community to start but as we were ignored constantly and as Gun was getting shadier and shadier, it slowly deteriorated to what we have now.  A complete lack of trust and belief in Gun.  

12 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

It would have to be longer than the rules section, lol.

or just... abandon all hope ye who enter here. 

4 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Heartbreaker and BewareofBears as well arent around anymore or at least lurking.  Even Tattooey.  I barely post as much(or play with all of them) as I used to when the game was released.  They turned their back on the community and backers a long time ago.  It's nice to have Shifty around now(and hes done an awesome job) but it was honestly too late.  The community was already destroyed and fractured by Ben long before Shifty came around.   It's a shame too because we had something nice here.  It was an awesome community to start but as we were ignored constantly and as Gun was getting shadier and shadier, it slowly deteriorated to what we have now.  A complete lack of trust and belief in Gun.  

Thank you for this. I can't say I agree with you about Shifty. He's as much a part of the problem as anyone else. He's in charge of the forum (according to Wes) so anything fucked up on the boards is on him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Thank you for this. I can't say I agree with you about Shifty. He's as much a part of the problem as anyone else. He's in charge of the forum (according to Wes) so anything fucked up on the boards is on him.

Compared to what we had before, its night and day honestly.  I'll always give Shifty props for actually trying to engage the community and repair the massive damage done before he arrived.  It's probably the only thing Gun has done right by bringing on an actual working community manager.  It's just really sad it took them so long to do it and it was pretty much already too late.  

18 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Hi Guys! What's going on in this thread?

Still trying to make sense of it myself...

17 minutes ago, tpb1992 said:

Turn back ye who hope to enter, here be Dragons!

I normally slay dragons, but just this once, I'll cloak myself and lurk in the shadows.

As much as I'd like certain parties to be open and honest with everything that has happened, the damage is done. If they do or don't, it will not change a thing. I was looking forward to Uber Jason and the Grendel map, like so many others. I'll play the game in its current state (maybe a lot less) until that is no longer an option. I'll enjoy what I can about it (I encourage others to do the same) until the end. It's a shame this game will never reach its full potential.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I like the people here and goddamned if I don't wanna like Wes, Ben and Dan too. (I've never even mentioned Randy cause, honestly, he was gone before I even got here.) I had a hours long conversation with Wes and he really convinced me that he cared about the F13 franchise and that he wanted this thing to be successful. I believe that too.

But I don't believe he (or anyone at Gun) want to be a part of this community and that is shameful. This was community that fucking adored them in the beginning of all this. Members like @AldermachXI @Alkavian @Truth & @TheHansonGoons who created topics that were important enough to be pinned or teach others the ways of the game or the forum. Members who genuinely care about all of us, including Gun Media and look where their effort got them?

Can we not forget to mention @Tommy86 as far as trying to make players better?  I know some don't agree with him, and admittedly, I gave him shit in the beginning too.  Especially over not locking doors.  But, he has given a ton of info on here so others can better their play. Agree or disagree with him if you will, but the dude knows his stuff and isn't afraid to share his knowledge. He doesn't post a lot anymore, but he deserves some recognition for what he has put out as well.  I know I have benefitted from his guides and videos. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Compared to what we had before, its night and day honestly.  I'll always give Shifty props for actually trying to engage the community and repair the massive damage done before he arrived.  It's probably the only thing Gun has done right by bringing on an actual working community manager.  It's just really sad it took them so long to do it and it was pretty much already too late.  

Fair statement. Shifty if you read this, I'm sorry you inherited this disaster and I wish you could've turned it around, but you could've been a part of the community instead of vague and snarky (at times)

Edit: @Maddogg_8121 Yes. @Tommy86 should be credited for his contributions as well.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

I was down to check that game out until I saw that popup about generators or some such shit...

That gave me flashbacks.

Vietnam flashblacks?

2 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Vietnam flashblacks?

Iwasnteveninnamwtf.jpeg

1 minute ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Vietnam flashblacks?

I wasn't there.

Flashbacks of having to stop kids from pulling their buddies off of hooks, while hearing generators get started.

2 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Vietnam flashblacks?

If Vietnam was full of terrible and uncreative kills and squeeky voiced killers...then yes

The horror, the horror......

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

I wasn't there.

Flashbacks of having to stop kids from pulling their buddies off of hooks, while hearing generators get started.

Oh my god that's horrible..... When I saw the word "generators", al the memories came back to my mind........... Flashlights, generators getting started, survivors T-Bagging, pallets,salt messages.......... It was so horrible my god, I think I need a break.

52 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Guys chill the hell out, im still here, that's all it matters.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Oh my god that's horrible..... When I saw the word "generators", al the memories came back to my mind........... Flashlights, generators getting started, survivors T-Bagging, pallets,salt messages.......... It was so horrible my god, I think I need a break.

Guys chill the hell out, im still here, that's all it matters.

You are fucking awesome, I'll give you that.........but you'll leave eventually too.

If you don't, you're just a glutton for punishment.

47 minutes ago, tpb1992 said:

Untitled.png.6bbc46519e3e882d370d5bbf05e1c6a5.png

Lol haha that got a good laugh out of me in the real world. Have a like :)

Anyway, this thread is going a bit off-topic. Lets steer it back a bit.

4 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

You are fucking awesome, I'll give you that.........but you'll leave eventually too.

Maybe they're just a masochist?

6 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

WellIgottasaythatIhaven'tplayedthegameintwoweeks. But I won't leave the forums in a long time, at least for see what happens ya know? But im sure one day with all this shit happening devs will just one day shut down the forums and start using the official page for giving news. It doesn't really benefit them right now having these forums.

But for now im gonna see how everyone leaves. I started playing the game since launch so I won't stop following his trail till the end. Besides, it's kinda funny see how this crap happens and devs just remain silent.

30 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Lol haha that got a good laugh out of me in the real world. Have a like :)

Anyway, this thread is going a bit off-topic. Lets steer it back a bit.

"Takes a bow" Glad you thought so :D

Anyhoo, not really sure there's much to be said, unless the someone from Gun comes on and speaks to us(haha) or the NHA guy comes on the forums 

Just now, tpb1992 said:

"Takes a bow" Glad you thought so :D

Anyhoo, not really sure there's much to be said, unless the someone from Gun comes on and speaks to us(haha) or the NHA guy comes on the forums 

The NHA guy commented on the reddit post. Not sure if it was covered here but he said this was taken out of context or he mispoke.  Not sure as both are very different but he did update it there.