Corkenstein

NHA Director says Gun knew about the lawsuit deadline....

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

He told me last night he was a backer of the game and blah blah blah...I didn't have time for the guy when he started backpedaling.

Yeah, I'd rather wait for him to reply here (where we actually know who it is).

See this response from 'wampumstompum':

"A few, which means spring, and I was asking about the case in general. Deadline was on my brain and I misspoke. Not my fault someone pick this up and ran with it with all their might. The info is simply wrong and this thread is unnecessary."

If people want to continue talking about it then I strongly suggest you all read it thoroughly and understand what exactly is happening. Someone has selectively taken some of his wording and then decided to twist it into something else.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/8wcqfp/never_hike_alone_director_confirms_gun_knew_about/

3 months for Chads face to have no eyebrows and black hair in cut scenes.

I would have preferred to have Uber Jason over the ''engine upgrade''.

Just read the Killer Puzzle game added new content that was ''hidden'' in the code.

After the lawsuit deadline.

So why won't Illfonic activate Uber Jason that is already in the game?

PC players have videos showing the character was in a playable state.

Just now, Kodiak said:

"A few, which means spring, and I was asking about the case in general. Deadline was on my brain and I misspoke. Not my fault someone pick this up and ran with it with all their might. The info is simply wrong and this thread is unnecessary."

If people want to continue talking about it then I strongly suggest you all read it thoroughly and understand what exactly is happening. Someone has selectively taken some of his wording and then decided to twist it into something else.

I feel the same way with our society in general. We receive such small snipits from news sources or online videos, and we jump to instant conclusions. People need to learn to check the original sources and context, or at least question the sources authenticity or recognized if it's biased or not. 

5 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Just read the Killer Puzzle game added new content that was ''hidden'' in the code.

Taken directly from Wes' Twitter:

"Stuff that wasn't done for Uber:

• The music counselor hears when he's near.
  • Music for each cinematic kill.
  • The SFX for each cinematic kill, including counselor VO.
  • Kill anims needed polish.
  • UI/HUD work (in game and menu).
  • And then full 3 weeks of QA/Testing."

He wasn't ready, and they won't release an incomplete version of him just to satisfy a few people. He had to be completed like all the other versions of Jason.

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

He wasn't ready, and they won't release an incomplete version of him just to satisfy a few people. He had to be completed like all the other versions of Jason.

So he would be in stalk the whole game, so what?

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Absolutely.  Again, the key here is the engine upgrade.  

Nothing was really improved, and several new bugs came into being, as a result of the "upgrade."

I want to hear from the developers what, exactly, they thought was going to happen as a result of the upgrade and what, exactly, went wrong.

He wasn't ready, and they won't release an incomplete version of him just to satisfy a few people.

Who were they satisfying when the released the unfinished engine update?

3 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Yet pt. 9 Jason was released unfinished. So that's not the real reason.

It is the real reason. Part 9 was finished, he just didn't have custom chase music. There sounds like there's plenty missing from Uber as he was.

People say one minute 'oh don't release it until it's finished', then the next it's 'release it now!'. They just can't please anyone, can they?

People say one minute 'oh don't release it until it's finished', then the next it's 'release it now!'.

Given the current state of affairs, I really don't see any of the former still  saying that at this point.

It is the real reason. Part 9 was finished, he just didn't have custom chase music. There sounds like there's plenty missing from Uber as he was.

People say one minute 'oh don't release it until it's finished', then the next it's 'release it now!'. They just can't please anyone, can they?

That excuse still doesn't work.  They can work on existing bugs and fixes to current content.  Content that was in the game pre-deadline.  Uber was in the game pre-deadline.

15 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/8wcqfp/never_hike_alone_director_confirms_gun_knew_about/

Here is the exact post you are talking about. Just posting it here so it's easier to find!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

“And then full 3 weeks of QA/Testing."

LMFAO! They haven’t truly tested anything for this game.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

If the game, for all intents and purposes, wasn't dead then people wouldn't want Uber until he was finished.

Now that the game is on its last legs, and we all know that content exists, play on PC or watch a youtube video...people know how finished/unfinished Uber is.  

So because people know it exists, know it's in the code, know it's not new content when it's already in there, they want it released for everyone so they can enjoy one last "new" thing before the game is off to the sunset. 

It's amusing how you try to play the "can't please anyone" cliche when it has absolutely nothing to do with the Uber situation. 

3 minutes ago, zmccain said:

That excuse still doesn't work.  They can work on existing bugs and fixes to current content.  Content that was in the game pre-deadline.  Uber was in the game pre-deadline.

If you don't want to accept it, then tough. That's how it is, you can either accept it or you can keep making issues out of the fact that he wasn't ready for release. No amount of 'oh but this, this and this means he SHOULD be out now' is going to make Uber or the Grendel magically appear.

Just now, SirMang said:

If the game, for all intents and purposes, wasn't dead then people wouldn't want Uber until he was finished.

Now that the game is on its last legs, and we all know that content exists, play on PC or watch a youtube video...people know how finished/unfinished Uber is.  

So because people know it exists, know it's in the code, know it's not new content when it's already in there, they want it released for everyone so they can enjoy one last "new" thing before the game is off to the sunset. 

It's amusing how you try to play the "can't please anyone" cliche when it has absolutely nothing to do with the Uber situation. 

If they don't want to release something that's not complete, then nobody here is going to make them. It's just not happening.

Just now, Hugh D Paul said:

LMFAO! They haven’t truly tested anything in this game.

If they had it wouldn't have taken 4 days of people posting bugs and glitches for them to put a list of known issues together.

Every game I've played has that list at the bottom of the patch notes, but not this one, because they don't know what the issues are until it's released and we discover them.

If you don't want to accept it, then tough. That's how it is, you can either accept it or you can keep making issues out of the fact that he wasn't ready for release. No amount of 'oh but this, this and this means he SHOULD be out now' is going to make Uber or the Grendel magically appear.

Oh I accept it.  I'm just pointing out that Wes is lying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The way this game has been handled wont magically make people buy future games from GUN either.

1 minute ago, zmccain said:

Oh I accept it.  I'm just pointing out that Wes is lying.

You mean you think Wes is lying. There's absolutely no concrete proof of such an accusation.

Do you work at Gun Media?

If they don't want to release something that's not complete, then nobody here is going to make them. It's just not happening.

Well, that's obvious.

But don't expect the whole "release Uber" crowd to stop just because no one at Gun/moderators and admins of the site want them to stop either.  Or think people will read "wes said no and that's the end" and people will just go oh, ok, I'll stop!  Because that also is just not happening.  

17 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Then why did they purposely release an unfinished Part 9 Jason and just update him later??? “Unfinished” for the exact reasons listed for Uber. 

Just now, Kodiak said:

You mean you think Wes is lying. There's absolutely no concrete proof of such an accusation.

Do you work at Gun Media?

It's already been proven.  His first lie was that Uber couldn't be included because that would be "new content".  That's a lie and has been disproven.  When confronted with this he changed his story saying that Uber couldn't be added because he isn't finished.  While possibly true, that again is not the reason he can't be added as they can fix existing content(Uber).  So a second lie.  Somehow everyone understands this except you?

• Like 4