Redcat345

The official Release Uber Jason petition thread

This thread is to petition Gun media to release Uber Jason into the game. We the players have seen Uber is in the game along with his kills, albeit incomplete.

Despite this, many of us would like to see him released, especially after killer puzzle is releasing a new Jason because he is in the game's code already. Uber could use an existing chase theme as others have mentioned and the machete from his VC display. 

We ask that you release Uber Jason to complete all the Jasons as a last hurrah for the game.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Just do it, no one cares if he isn’t ‘finished’, he’s finished enough for me. 

Edit - finally got a like back, have a trophy.

• Like 1

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Just do it, no one cares if he isn’t ‘finished’, he’s finished enough for me. 

Agreed, Just let Uber be released.

Future banned member here signing a thread that will be locked or deleted soon

• Haha 2

Oh yeah, snarky comments are gonna make it better for sure. You guys really try hard to piss everyone off lately. Well, at least one thing that works out good for Gun, pissing people off. @Ralph Wiggum777

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Oh yeah, snarky comments are gonna make it better for sure. You guys really try hard to piss everyone off lately. Well, at least one thing that works out good for Gun, pissing people off. @Ralph Wiggum777

I'm pretty sure he was genuinely joking. He actually does that around here.

Guys, please post in a civil way here so this doesn't get shut down.

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm pretty sure he was genuinely joking. He actually does that around here.

well, pretty bad time for jokes like that right now tbh.

And yes, i am also in for Uber btw.

Genuinely makes you wonder if the complaining would cease if they released Uber or would people just find something else to go on about.

• Like 1

Yup... all for it.
   Release him without music... it does not matter to us. Release him without his weapon kills and only allow for weapon swapping or non weapon executions and environment kills. Would still like to have the non DLC kills even if they are unfinished... but they are not required. Even if he causes more bugs in his current state.... release him anyway. Bugs can still be fixed. Unfinished or not, he still worked in the game when played by the hackers with that DLC unlocker thingy... no one cares if he is finished or not, as long as he works... even if it is just some or most of the time. Give him a high level to unlock for players... people would just be happy he is released and now have a reason to come back and play, and something to grind out levels for... or for potential new players, one more reason to purchase the game.
   He is in the game, or at least was before the deadline... but under lock and key... We do not know the legal restrictions in the contract for the license... but if it is possible to unlock him without repercussions, then it should be done... unfinished is not a good enough reason to not unlock him as long as he is even "loosely" functional.

well, pretty bad time for jokes like that right now tbh.

I'm not sure that he's even aware of that thread to be honest. I know he's not on very often.

@Redcat345 of course we all want Uber in the game. But if that was going to happen, it would've already. Just like everything else. They knew about this a long time ago and chose not to release the content.

I’m all for Uber!!! And @The Doctor doubt it. But if they did and released a honest statement on their situation I bet it would be a lot better. 

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Genuinely makes you wonder if the complaining would cease if they released Uber or would people just find something else to go on about.

The complaining would continue. Next would be Grendel map... or a level increase or.... people here tend to always find something to complain about. Hell people complain about getting double xp! 

• Like 1

I'm glad this is getting a little more traction. Previous threads on this topic have been shut down, and it doesn't seem like petitions do a whole lot, but hey, why not.

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm not sure that he's even aware of that thread to be honest. I know he's not on very often.

@Redcat345 of course we all want Uber in the game. But if that was going to happen, it would've already. Just like everything else. They knew about this a long time ago and chose not to release the content.

I still mis a proper explanation why they choose to not put him in before the deadline. This has "We just don´t give a fk anymore" written all over...

And ofc the complaining would continue. Because there is a lot to complain about. The way all this was handled by them for example. @The Doctor

@all Hah, I was being rhetorical because I already knew the answer. And I've seen these petitions nearly a dozen times. I always find it precious when people use the word "official". That being said, I'd love Uber as well, but I learned to take my lumps concerning this.

This has "We just don´t give a fk anymore" written all over...

So does everything else regarding the game lately...

I am sorry to have to post this, but I believe it needs to be said: no matter how much, or how many times we ask Gun to release Uber Jason; it will never happen. Gun Media has done nothing good for us in the past six months and their not going to start now.

It also upsets me that multiple other threads pertaining to the same idea have been immediately turned down by the resident members here on the forums, as the original poster was new to the site. But then a “top member” posts it and everyone either agrees with it, or at the very least acknowledges it as a relevant question simply because of their rank in the community. 

I want uber just as much as everyone else but it’s not gonna happen. And I’m tired of members being discriminated based on their content count.

It’s 100 % possible. Killer Puzzle’s recent news proves that. Gun just doesn’t WANT to. There’s no other excuse at this point. NONE. We now have the proof. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hugh D Paul said:

I am sorry to have to post this, but I believe it needs to be said: no matter how much, or how many times we ask Gun to release Uber Jason; it will never happen. Gun Media has done nothing good for us in the past six months and their not going to start now.

It also upsets me that multiple other threads pertaining to the same idea have been immediately turned down by the top members here on the forums, as the original poster was new to the site. But then a “top member” posts it and everyone either agrees with it, or at the very least acknowledges it as a relevant question simply because of their rank in the community. 

I want uber just as much as everyone else but it’s not gonna happen.

Well that was propably before the F13:Puzzle game announced they are gonna release new content on the 13th. Because the content was in game before the deadline of July 1st. Same for Uber. so yeah.

16 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Guys, please post in a civil way here so this doesn't get shut down.

I hate telling you this, but it'll probably be shut down anyway. They don't care about your petition. They have stated their position on releasing Uber..........even if their reasoning makes no sense when you compare releasing an unfinished Jason to them selling an unfinished game still suffering from many game breaking glitches.

2 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

I'd love to see Uber get released as well...but this is a dead horse.

Yeah? But we can still have fun beating the shit out of it anyways. 

• Haha 2