• Friday the 13th: A New Beginning
    • Friday the 13th: Jason Lives
    • Friday the 13th: The New Blood
    • Friday the 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan
    • The Final Friday: Jason Goes to Hell
    • Jason Part X
    • Friday the 13th Remake
    • Jason vs Freddy

Which Friday the 13th film(s) has the best OST to you? I picked Part 2, TFC, and ANB.

Posted (edited)

8 because of this

6 is a close second for this

The game for this

This song makes me sad in a good way... Even though I voted for 8 I change my vote to this one. The game caused so many hearts left torn apart...

Edited by F134Ever86

23 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

8 because of this

6 is a close second for this

The game for this

This song makes me sad in a good way... Even though I voted for 8 I change my vote to this one. So many hearts torn apart...

Yessss...........

I've been super bummed that I kind find Darkest Side of the Night on Spotify or Amazon digital. I had to scrounge an mp3.

i liked them all,but the only music cd's i have for Friday movies are the music soundtrack for Freddy VS Jason,and the 2 disc music cd set of Harry Manfredini's Friday Parts 2 and 3 score,just got that one on ebay 2 weeks ago brand new for $20,it was worth it.On the other end,i got the music soundtracks for Nightmare on Elm Street 5 and Freddy's Dead,which i've had for many years now...lol

46 minutes ago, JF13 said:

i liked them all,but the only music cd's i have for Friday movies are the music soundtrack for Freddy VS Jason,and the 2 disc music cd set of Harry Manfredini's Friday Parts 2 and 3 score,just got that one on ebay 2 weeks ago brand new for $20,it was worth it.On the other end,i got the music soundtracks for Nightmare on Elm Street 5 and Freddy's Dead,which i've had for many years now...lol

Out of the Nightmare movies, I have to give the award to part 4, hands down. 

But I agree, there's something great about pretty much all of them.

Probably say 3 & 6...that disco track is weirdly catchy, and I love the dramatic chase music & stings for the whole fight with Chris.

6 has the Cooper song and just a general sense of style about things.

Ok , in the game I would choose Part IX but it is different in the movie. I am gonna go with the Reboot because it is really menacing. But there was one Scene in Jason X , where the Music was so extremely awesome but I can´t remember when. But also Part VI´s OST was awesome. But I also actually like Part IX´s OST. But not as much as the others I listed.

Also His Eyes was awesome. And the Ultra cool intro and outro of Part III.

14 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ok , in the game I would choose Part IX but it is different in the movie. I am gonna go with the Reboot because it is really menacing. But there was one Scene in Jason X , where the Music was so extremely awesome but I can´t remember when. But also Part VI´s OST was awesome. But I also actually like Part IX´s OST. But not as much as the others I listed.

Also His Eyes was awesome. And the Ultra cool intro and outro of Part III.

I LOVED His Eyes. Part 3’s intro gave off a really cool 80’s feel so that was nice. I only really liked one little theme from Part 9 and that was when Jessica was fighting Jason or whatever.

15 hours ago, Yoshman2523 said:

I LOVED His Eyes. Part 3’s intro gave off a really cool 80’s feel so that was nice. I only really liked one little theme from Part 9 and that was when Jessica was fighting Jason or whatever.

Yeah , that song is just good. I only listen to Metal but damn , his eyes is great. Well , I can´t really find the theme you are Talking About.

Part 2 was interesting because it invoked Jason's first emergence and primitive / brutal nature and it felt like the flipside of part 1 while keeping that "Friday the 13thish" vibe and feel to the film.

The syths also invoke the sound of a train horn, symbolizing Jason's unrelenting need for revenge.

Part II hands down. Something about it just gives me chills, and it's so iconic to me because it was the OST that was the narrative that drove the first appearance of Jason