Sign in to follow this  
heyday

Help

Well this isn’t the right forum to post this, i tried bug reporting, but the slider where i select which one i want is too broken and this is the only one i could click. Anyways, all of a sudden i can’t join any match at all after a steady 30 minutes of playing, and i can only host matches. No one ever joins after waiting for another 30 minutes, and it consistently takes only 17 seconds exactly before putting me in these lobbies from the “Quick Play” button, where it usually would be an average of 2 minutes to put me in a game with a full amount of players. Never had this problem before and first time posting so help would be greatly appreciated.

22 hours ago, heyday said:

Well this isn’t the right forum to post this, i tried bug reporting, but the slider where i select which one i want is too broken and this is the only one i could click. Anyways, all of a sudden i can’t join any match at all after a steady 30 minutes of playing, and i can only host matches. No one ever joins after waiting for another 30 minutes, and it consistently takes only 17 seconds exactly before putting me in these lobbies from the “Quick Play” button, where it usually would be an average of 2 minutes to put me in a game with a full amount of players. Never had this problem before and first time posting so help would be greatly appreciated.

Check and make sure your Nat type is open or a type 2. Last resort is to see if you're in the salt mines. Should say low priority que when you hit quickly. Hope this helps. Are you port forwarding by chance?

I finally figured it out. I didn’t think you’d get salt when your game crashes or when the host rage quits even when it’s not me. i hope they fix this.