because that's the art of the original concept of the game "summer camp" they are not from friday the 13th franchise

That was placeholder artwork from Slasher Vol. 1. They probably felt the need to replace it with the official F13 background artwork instead for whatever reason. It still more or less applies, and it's nice artwork, but IDK. Probably just a managerial decision.

They have been missing since the new upgrade to the engine.

hope they put them back on soon.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Adammakesbeats said:

15FA5610-A731-45DB-9632-3B7CA8AE38AF.jpeg.88afa066d1b06e06940f078868d7d1fa.jpegAll those old loading screens are gone, why?

its Terry from Part 2 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fridaythe13th/images/c/c4/Terrys.png/revision/latest?cb=20130815085841

• Like 1

The one of Jason 2 popping out Chad's (I think?) eyeballs is gone too.  It only seems to show the inside of cabins.  Tommy's intro dialogue is gone also.  I'm glad "I gotta get outta here" is gone, but they should've left in "I dug up his body.  He's even more powerful now" or whatever else he said.

• Like 1

It´s really sad. Now we can see a blurry fireplace of Higgins haven. They will probably notice it , especially now that you mentioned it in a thread.

I still hoped for more artwork though.….

6 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

At least let us keep the art work we originally had in the game!! Lol

It's kinda funny I seen this today. I was explaining the "no new content" thing to someone lastnight and made a joke that Gun might even start taking away content just to prove a point...........and here we are. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

3 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

It's kinda funny I seen this today. I was explaining the "no new content" thing to someone lastnight and made a joke that Gun might even start taking away content just to prove a point...........and here we are. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

I saw that and was even thinking the same thing. Lol

just another thing to add to the Wish list of 

things that used to work in this game and hope to be fixed.

2 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I saw that and was even thinking the same thing. Lol

just another thing to add to the Wish list of 

things that used to work in this game and hope to be fixed.

It's sad times at Camp Crystal Lake and it feels like none of the Head Counselors give a fuck how any of the campers feel.

8 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

It's sad times at Camp Crystal Lake and it feels like none of the Head Counselors give a fuck how any of the campers feel.

At this point I feel like the programmers at Illfonic are introducing new “ bugs” and tampering with code on purpose for things to watch the community flip shit about.

8 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

At this point I feel like the programmers at Illfonic are introducing new “ bugs” and tampering with code on purpose for things to watch the community flip shit about.

Agreed. I’m not really sure how anyone could be that bad at their jobs, lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I didn't think about that!! None of us really dig into Illfonic like we do Gun Media. You think they would shit in the bed just to watch us throw it at Gun?

13 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I didn't think about that!! None of us really dig into Illfonic like we do Gun Media. You think they would shit in the bed just to watch us throw it at Gun?

Nah... I honestly think the problem with illfonic is that gun gave them $40 and said Makena game. The way bugs get introduced every patch makes me think the people that wrote the bulk of the code in the beginning are gone and didn't leave any documentation. So now no one over there actually understands the code.

3 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

There is no telling at this point what kind of working relationship the two have with each other but after a year the game is more riddled with bugs than ever.....how issues continue to to come up that have nothing to do with the code that illfonic is supposed to be working on when we are given the patch notes.... 

how does Audio/ video cues get tampered with that have nothing to do with what we have been addressing as issues ?

i didn’t realize that in order to fix a rubber banding issue the intro codes needed to be tampered with ....or characters that you chose in game not being the character you play as the med sprays on certain maps get screwed with.... 

things that make you go hmmmmmmm?

7 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Nah... I honestly think the problem with illfonic is that Him gave them $40 and said Makena game. The way bugs get introduced every patch makes me think the people that wrote the bulk of the code in the beginning are gone and didn't leave any documentation. So now no one over there actually understands the code.

I think the problem is no one is play testing anything that they do including Gun

14 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I think the problem is no one is play testing anything that they do including Gun

That's definitely part of the problem.

39 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I once told Shifty that some people here had hundreds of hours worth of gameplay invested in this game and we would all like to know the amount of time Gun Media employees have invested in their own game.

He chastised me and locked my thread.

16 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I once told Shifty that some people here had hundreds of hours worth of gameplay invested in this game and we would all like to know the amount of time Gun Media employees have invested in their own game.

He chastised me and locked my thread.

That’s what happens when people get call out on their bull shit.

this community needs to start being paid if we are going to be Gun and Illfonics game testers on this year long beta of a game. 

Game cost me $40 but what they delivered is worth about $15, so this is my math......

If there is a $25 difference in what I paid and what I got, and we know the saying "A penny for your thoughts"..........

I figure I got about 2,500 "thoughts" I've already paid for.

This is "Thought #1,246".

• Like 1