agnes

So Any Clue What Lazurus Mode was going to be?

I'm guessing it was going to be something like the virtual cabin or something.

Since we aren't getting them anyways, is it possible for the devs to just tell us what Lazurus Mode and Paranoia were going to be? I don't see how that would be harmful 

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Good luck on this one

yeah i'm not expecting much. there is literally no reason not to tell us what they were going to be though at this point

6 minutes ago, agnes said:

yeah i'm not expecting much. there is literally no reason not to tell us what they were going to be though at this point

Sure there's a reason. We won't ever know it, but there is one. I'm willing to bet it's something like "There's no need in discussing it because it will never happen now."

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

WTF is Lazurus Mode?

Exactly, they teased the PC players yesterday, then uploaded the right build an it went away.

They won't tell us.

Everythings gotta be a secret with them lot.

13 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

They won't tell us.

Everythings gotta be a secret with them lot.

Well, in their defense Wes DID release some of the Pam/Jason postcards they were going to originally have included in the game...

13 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Exactly, they teased the PC players yesterday, then uploaded the right build an it went away.

Maybe it was another space thing? Was there a Lazurus in Jason X? I don't remember.

Just now, Dolemite said:

Maybe it was another space thing? Was there a Lazurus in Jason X? I don't remember.

Lazarus is the boat from pt 8

3 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Well, in their defense Wes DID release some of the Pam/Jason postcards they were going to originally have included in the game...

Yeah there nice, but. Not stuff I'm really interested in tbh.

Hell! I asked if Elias Voorhees was a collectible, still haven't heard had an answer form them...

4 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Yeah, it was the boat (cruise ship), they took to Manhattan. 

It sounds like it was either a new mode, or maybe a first person perspective map. 

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah, it was the boat (cruise ship), they took to Manhattan. 

It sounds like it was either a new mode, or maybe a first person perspective map. 

An addition to the Virtual Cabin is what I think it would've been.

3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

An addition to the Virtual Cabin is what I think it would've been.

Well it would be in first person then, lol.

edit @F134Ever86, it would bring back some fear, that’s for sure.

My guess, a map with part 8 Jason that would allow you to stalk and kill on board the SS Lazarus, another SPC mission, one where you have to kill the people on board and sink the boat.

Just now, Redcat345 said:

My guess, a nice with part 8 Jason that would allow you to stalk and kill on board the SS Lazarus, another SPC mission, one where you have to kill the people on board and sink the boat.

That would be fun too. Nothing wrong with a little variety.

4 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Ah, thanks. Now I remember!

4 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Yeah there nice, but. Not stuff I'm really interested in tbh.

Hell! I asked if Elias Voorhees was a collectible, still haven't heard had an answer form them...

Um...it's "they're."  ;)

And just because they didn't give you exactly what you wanted doesn't mean it doesn't count.

5 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

My guess, a map with part 8 Jason that would allow you to stalk and kill on board the SS Lazarus, another SPC mission, one where you have to kill the people on board and sink the boat.

that would have been awesome,i could see myself enjoying that map alot.

7 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

@Slasher_Clone a first person map would have been sick. I wonder if they could add first person option to MP still?

it would be nice to have first person, problem is all the horney teens need to stare at those stupid clothes dlc they bought, the clothing dlc was an absolute waste of time, if i wanna see half naked woman, i'll sweet talk my wife, such a waste of resources 

i think lazurus mode might have been no escape, only a timer, maybe an increased round time or something, no cops, no car, no escape boat, no tommy

7 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Funny thing if you go back through my posts that was my suggestion to calm the forum down. Give us little pieces, to easy our grief and get the community on some other course then the self destructive one it was heading down. I missed your quote earlier when I came back to reply, so that’s why I’m posting it now. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

These "announcements" really make me depressed. This game could have been so good with a little bit more of love and pasion.

But they are passionate about it. Can't you tell by the way the game has been since launch? How about by the attention that they give the fanbase and the way they communicate with the people here who helped fund this dream of theirs?

(I'm screwing this up with those examples, aren't I?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1