agnes

So Any Clue What Lazurus Mode was going to be?

9 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

But they are passionate about it. Can't you tell by the way the game has been since launch? How about by the attention that they give the fanbase and the way they communicate with the people here who helped fund this dream of theirs?

(I'm screwing this up with those examples, aren't I?)

I know, I can notice that in every small detail on every map. But the way the handled all the situations this game has been through it shows not only that they are very unprofessional with their stuff. But also show that you can love a franchise a lot, but also be lazy as hell with the franchise you love so much. After launch they saw the game was a disaster and they still didn't test the game before dropping big updates. It feel like they didn't care.

10 hours ago, agnes said:

I'm guessing it was going to be something like the virtual cabin or something.

Since we aren't getting them anyways, is it possible for the devs to just tell us what Lazurus Mode and Paranoia were going to be? I don't see how that would be harmful 

I'll just leave this here.

25 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I know, I can notice that in every small detail on every map. But the way the handled all the situations this game has been through it shows not only that they are very unprofessional with their stuff. But also show that you can love a franchise a lot, but also be lazy as hell with the franchise you love so much. After launch they saw the game was a disaster and they still didn't test the game before dropping big updates. It feel like they didn't care.

I know they cared at one time.......and honestly, I don't like giving them shit, but what do you do when nobody is communicating with you? You start to go on peoples actions, right?

Honestly...... Tell me their actions convey passion for the project or compassion for the community that helped them achieve their biggest game to date?

12 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I know they cared at one time.......and honestly, I don't like giving them shit, but what do you do when nobody is communicating with you? You start to go on people actions, right?

Honestly...... Tell me their actions convey passion for the project or compassion for the community that helped them achieve their biggest game to date?

I can’t and that’s the biggest problem. 

26 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I know they cared at one time.......and honestly, I don't like giving them shit, but what do you do when nobody is communicating with you? You start to go on people actions, right?

I could say the put a lot of effort pre-launch (Creating hype and that stuff). But at launch everything was a huge disappointment, and after that everything got worse. The only thing I could say they do it right was the content. It was so good, every map had such a cool atmosphere and every character was so cool too!. But that's it, sadly.......

20 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I could say the put a lot of effort pre-launch (Creating hype and that stuff). But at launch everything was a huge disappointment, and after that everything got worse. The only thing I could say they do it right was the content. It was so good, every map had such a cool atmosphere and every character was so cool too!. But that's it, sadly.......

I've said the same. It's obvious they care about the franchise because you can see it in the details..........but they are supposed to care about all of us too. It's just doesn't appear that they do.

2 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I love this game...

But this seems true too,

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

I've said the same. It's obvious thru care about the franchise because you can see it in the details..........but they are supposed to care about all of us too. It's just doesn't appear that they do.

It seems like they have very hurt feelings about something. I think they should talk it out, on the forum.

• Like 1

I think they care about the game and everything Friday. I also believe that they have done their best with the game but it was too big for them. I feel bad for them because the whole time they probably wanted to get help but didn’t know how to go about it. I truly am happy with what they have been able to do as a new studio taking on a HUGE game like this I just wish that they were a little more prepared and just stuck to their vision and not get side tracked on the way. Now it’s too late. They need revenue and a new game so they can keep employees and build a portfolio so they can maybe become a  studio that many publishers would want to work with. Don’t get me wrong I fucking hate that we didn’t get Uber Jason when we know they could have released him but I believe that it wasn’t the law suit that decided the fate of the game but money and the need to grow to keep the company around. 

• Like 1

@Cer1alkill3r, I’m not very happy with them at the moment. I’m willing to hear them out, at least I still have that opportunity, others don’t. It isn’t likely but if they are doing another game ‘like’ this one, it can’t be announced soon enough.

They have options, they can try and win us back by being honest, they can give us something new to talk about, but they keep digging the wrong way out. Tired, maybe tomorrow will be better. At least no more members are gone today. 

11 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

At least no more members are gone today. 

Not yet. We'll see.

6 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Wait, what? What is going on with the members?

Dude..... We've lost like 5 veterans in the passed 2 days. Maybe more.

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

The BanHammer coming down?

I wonder if any of the future content, such as the Lazerus, will be in the art book. They said they wanted to include everything possible. Also makes me wonder if it will be delayed further to remove future content that can longer be released. I sure hope not!

38 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@Cer1alkill3r, I’m not very happy with them at the moment. I’m willing to hear them out, at least I still have that opportunity, others don’t. It isn’t likely but if they are doing another game ‘like’ this one, it can’t be announced soon enough.

They have options, they can try and win us back by being honest, they can give us something new to talk about, but they keep digging the wrong way out. Tired, maybe tomorrow will be better. At least no more members are gone today. 

I hear you and understand. I have been through a lot as well with these guys from the beginning of the backer days and I have always wanted them to be more open and honest. All you can do is be  honest and hope people understand and in doing that people will have more respect for you even if they don’t agree with what your doing rather than think your lying or trying to cover something up. 

12 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Well im getting a little freaked out. Which important member we lost? I didn't even noticed.

Alkavian, Aldermach, The Gloved One, thatdudescott and I think there may have been 1 more. Check out the Off Topic section.

5 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Alkavian, Aldermach, The Gloved One, thatdudescott and I think there may have been 1 more. Check out the Off Topic section.

Well this is pretty damn depressing. First off every "important" member is freaking leaving?! Why would Aldermach leave if he made a whole thread about staying here and showing love to devs? Oh and then going to the Off topic section I found out that Rexfellis was kicked out of his home..... Looks like these are being dark days right?

25 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Well this is pretty damn depressing. First off every "important" member is freaking leaving?! Why would Aldermach leave if he made a whole thread about staying here and showing love to devs? Oh and then going to the Off topic section I found out that Rexfellis was kicked out of his home..... Looks like these are being dark days right?

Just read what is left of Alder's thread in the Off Topic section.

And not ALL the important people are gone.........and I'm still here (not that important tho)

16 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Sure there's a reason. We won't ever know it, but there is one. I'm willing to bet it's something like "There's no need in discussing it because it will never happen now."

Well i gotta say that discussing these things has a slightly masochistic touch tbh. Literally just putting more salt in the wound if you will.

I would say its telling that it seems the guys working on that puzzle game seem more optimistic about being able to release stuff once the lawsuit dust settles (whenever) than the guys here.

Working on things that might never happen is one thing (logically its stupid), but polishing up things already in the pipeline for a later date makes all the sense in the world. Your only given a license like this every so often. It makes sense to go back to it when and if you can. Its much easier to work with something that people know versus something people don't.

Its the reason why remakes and sequels constantly happen in Hollywood. Its a safer bet than being completely original and risk a loss.

10 hours ago, DeadlyD said:

it would be nice to have first person, problem is all the horney teens need to stare at those stupid clothes dlc they bought, the clothing dlc was an absolute waste of time, if i wanna see half naked woman, i'll sweet talk my wife, such a waste of resources 

i think lazurus mode might have been no escape, only a timer, maybe an increased round time or something, no cops, no car, no escape boat, no Tommy

I see what you did there.

But I would love a 1st Person mode. It would be so fucking tense if the camera was shakimg when you are running…...Hach......

And I have almost no clue what 'Lazurus'' would be. It sure is written wrong , so maybe even some of the devs don´t know how how to write counselor. The ships actual Name is : S.S. Lazarus before you come with Lazorus or whatever. I kinda think it still would have been a map……….a man can Dream...…..that it will still get released……………………...Someday……...

Soon......