SurvivalGirl

Ideas for create counselors in the future.

I'd love a proper adult character. There's always at least one middle aged person who gets brutally murdered. Maybe a groundskeeper, or a police officer?

Cool idea! Not sure how they would fit in a group of "Counselors" though?

If I was one of the kids and killings started happening, and i ran into a groundskeeper, i sure as hell wouldbt trust him! After all I saw The Greenskeeper!! ;p

• Like 1

Would a "Create a Counselor" option be too hard (or cost prohibitive) to include? It'd be cool if we could create a counselor from scratch.

Would a "Create a Counselor" option be too hard (or cost prohibitive) to include? It'd be cool if we could create a counselor from scratch.

they said that is way out of budget, sorry

there's going to be clothes to pick from but thats about it.

maybe we get more in the future and then can do things like that.

but it's not in any near future

You also need to bring in the bad ass. The outwardly macho but girly man inside. When is with ppl he is Mr. Slick but catch him alone he pretty much wets his drawers.

To flesh him  out give  him character buffs when with more than one other counselor but loses it completely when caught alone.

You also need to bring in the bad ass. The outwardly macho but girly man inside. When is with ppl he is Mr. Slick but catch him alone he pretty much wets his drawers.

I'd rather a macho badass who was legitimately a macho badass through and through. 

That'd pretty much fit in with a punk styled character.

Unlike the edgy guy, the punk is only tough when surrounded by his buddies. (Though even with buddies, he's still pretty much screwed, as Bill Paxton can attest to when him and his buds had a run in with Arnie.)

Oh gimme a break not all 80's  punks were no go showboats. The edgy guy is ok but needs a bit more filler. If you can change hats why not hair and put a mid range Headbanger with an amount of set back as well as his  oomph. give him some guts and dumb up his handiness when he s just not cut out for being a counselor. Lacks any likeability or real team skills, let him run loose like a mad fool but when backed up he gets a few brains, and maybe a pair.

Still would like to see a southern character.

Cowboy hat, aviators, boots, and a massive belt buckle.

Noooooo thank you, i already see enough of that in the real world lol.

If they do come around to making a blonde counselor, I hope she isn't stupid. I absolutely love Tiffany (Flirty girl), but she seems to fit the cowardly ditzy archetype already.

If they make a Mean girl or something, I think she should be smart and collected, maybe not the best at physical stats, but high composure and repair maybe?

I love the Bitch archetype, and I usually end up rooting for them in a lot of slashers, its not their fault, most guys in slashers are such scrubs and jerks lol. Would love to get her to reach the finish line! Until then, I'll stick with the Girl next door and Flirty girl