8 minutes ago, zachlbbh said:

Oh my god why 😂 sorry a sex scene spooked you. 

I thought for sure one of the single player challenges would be a shower kill on Higgins. Figured it would be a random spawn, you’d never know who would be soaping up, lol, it would be funny how many people would be uncomfortable by not knowing. 

“Shit. It’s Kenny again wait till he puts the towel on.” 😆 

It would have been interesting reading the complaints. 

• Haha 1

People have the right to believe in what they want to believe in. Something that people still just don't understand. What a world this would be if people didn't give a shit about what others believe.

I have no more likes to give, they really need to fix that.

Edit - I’m leaving the original comment, but as you read know it is out of context as this thread has been heavily censored for no real reason. We did have some heated exchanges if you choose to read them that way, but we also resolved it ourselves. We did not request a moderator to make changes to our conversation. 

Please discuss the subject matter and not personal opinions about what people should or should not do. The topic is pretty clear, let's not stray from it. 

Sometimes the only way to save a thread is with humor.

21 minutes ago, zachlbbh said:

Wow! I just woke up with like 20 emails and just thought “well shit, something went down”. This conversation has had many twists and turns. At first it was me wanting a counselor who was directed by their sexuality. Then someone making a comment who had no commen sense about human decency. And now it’s like an alien orge. wth 😂 but I had a great ass morning reading all these comments.

I hope it was entertaining.

Damn, some of the best fun topics of the day cleaned up. Don't have too much fun around here....

12 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Damn, some of the best fun topics of the day cleaned up. Don't have too much fun around here....

I edited my last post, it has what I should have written here.

On topic, I definitely think that Kenny is comfortable playing for both teams. 

Yep, no more good times anymore...

Edit: Really...

Come on...

Well there is a way around it but that would be circumventing the forum rules or something.

@zachlbbh, has the ability to start a thread with the emails to discuss wether it should have been deleted. In off topic that should be ok right. Not sure how to check as I’m not going to assume who deleted the comments. 

Edit - ?, and it’s gone again. No fun indeed.

37 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Well there is a way around it but that would be circumventing the forum rules or something.

@zachlbbh, has the ability to start a thread with the emails to discuss wether it should have been deleted. In off topic that should be ok right. Not sure how to check as I’m not going to assume who deleted the comments. 

Edit - ?, and it’s gone again. No fun indeed.

Jpops keeps deleting my post. He claims it was abusive. How? I just said the straight guys want a female nude pack. How is that “abusive”? Fuck jpops. I’ll sign myself out of this lame ass forum with lame ass mods!

15 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Saying fuck off is abusive. Chill out.

Yep, Chill out @kepps-66. It’s no big deal, it’s on whoever, not us.

5 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

LOL. I thought you were signing off?

I just think jpops was out of line. I didn't mean anything negative. I just said the straight guys have been wanting a nude female pack. I didn't find it abusive, and wasn't trying to be a prick.

To be clear, I am not a part of that particular argument. 

Edit - Not encouraging others to break the rules at all. That includes duplicate accounts..

12 hours ago, zachlbbh said:

I have no idea what is going on at this point 

Kepps crossed the line by telling jpops to ‘fuck off’ or something, and was banned by Ben. Kepps then proceeded to make a new account. 

With all the deletions it’s rather hard to follow. Don’t worry though it’s a new day, a new thread will take over for this one. 

3 hours ago, spookyvizionz said:

Kenny in the pink latex police outfit...

Umm chads cheetah speedo 

On 7/4/2018 at 2:23 AM, zachlbbh said:

Anyone else bummed that where was no new gay counselors even after pride just happened

Nope... :D

But for what its worth.. Theres always room for some hot lesbian action.

• Confused 1