Anyone else bummed that where was no new gay counselors even after pride just happened? But instead we got Victoria (yay?) also that would have been dope to have a pride dlc with like clothing and emotes 😂 but let’s just hope after the law suit we can expect this. 🤞🏼

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

What makes you think Chad is gay?

Somewhere around 2:30 into the video..... it is explained.... something about a thing with Kenny.

• Haha 2

Oh, I completely forgot about how big the fanfic community is with this game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

Oh, I completely forgot about how big the fanfic community is with this game.

Me too. I honestly was trying to remember anything hinting at this in SP, but I haven't played in forever so I was drawing a blank. Thanks @Ahab for clearing that up for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zachlbbh said:

let’s just hope after the law suit we can expect this.

How much do you need to hear "No New Content" before you realize that what they mean is "No New Content"?

I my get some unjust hate for telling you this, but it won't be from Gun Media, a moderator or 2/3 of the forum...........

"No New Content will be added to Friday the 13th:The Game........ever. Never. Never ever. Not even if the lawsuit ends as I am typing this. No New Content. None. Like One minus One. Zero. Nothing."

I'm sorry. None of us want that to be true, but it is. It is and none of us paying customers are gonna change that.

Gun Media has effectively shut down all development on content and have Illfonic working on fixing (or we hope they are fixing, but watch and see) all the glitches from launch all the way thru to the glitches that were introduced today.

No New Content. Hell......they may even take away some content just to prove a point or something. (That last part was a joke..........but everything else is serious. No new content)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Honestly tho. Rip. But still triggered they never added a gay counselor with-in the two years. I just made this thread to complain about that/vent.

Sad truth, but since there will be no more content this game will die out in the next year or two. Hope no sooner (but with all these bugs who knows) even after the law suit is cleared up.

2 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Me too. I honestly was trying to remember anything hinting at this in SP, but I haven't played in forever so I was drawing a blank. Thanks @Ahab for clearing that up for me.

That was a video made by a friend of mine... I found it amusing. She likes the fan fiction thing.... and who can blame her. At least she has a sense of humor.... and a massive love of the franchise and everything to do with horror movies.... Once again... who can blame her. She is a good kid... and by kid, I mean someone who is at least a year younger than me.... or more... I think she is a lot younger than me... but that could still make her over 40... or younger... or older... I think I have had enough beer for tonight.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ahab said:

That was a video made by a friend of mine... I found it amusing. She likes the fan fiction thing.... and who can blame her. At least she has a sense of humor.... and a massive love of the franchise and everything to do with horror movies.... Once again... who can blame her. She is a good kid... and by kid, I mean someone who is at least a year younger than me.... or more... I think she is a lot younger than me... but that could still make her over 40... or younger... or older... I think I have had enough beer for tonight.

Lmao, hey I am glad that people have that much passion for the franchise in general. Does not bother me one bit, it is awesome that people have such vivid imaginations.

• Like 2

Not sure how sexuality is even remotely a thing with the counselors in game. I mean... can't you just pretend they are gay if that's what you want? What does counselor sexuality have anything to do with their ability to fix/escape/fight etc? I never realized people actually role play in this game? I say this as a very out gay man (have ya seen my avatar?) - Needing/wanting a gay counselor seems frickin stupid to me. Not everything has to be about sexuality...especially in a slasher game. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jasix said:

Not sure how sexuality is even remotely a thing with the counselors in game. I mean... can't you just pretend they are gay if that's what you want? What does counselor sexuality have anything to do with their ability to fix/escape/fight etc? I never realized people actually role play in this game? I say this as a very out gay man (have ya seen my avatar?) - Needing/wanting a gay counselor seems frickin stupid to me. Not everything has to be about sexuality...especially in a slasher game. 

Yeah that’s true. Must be why I play as Chad with a Speedo 😂. Idk a pride dlc would be dope with constumes and emotes 😂

When people feel the need to know the sexual desires of the video game characters they play, isn't that maybe the time to wonder if things are being taken much too seriously?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

When people feel the need to know the sexual desires of the video game characters they play, isn't that maybe the time to wonder if things are being taken much too seriously?

You right you right

Does it matter?

Chads a video game character, Chad and the rest of the counsellors ain't real.

I don't think we need to dwell on their sexual orientation...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Does it matter?

Chads a video game character, Chad and the rest of the counsellors ain't real.

I don't think we need to dwell on their sexual orientation...

Yep project whatever you want on them. They’re all gay if you want them to be.

4 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yep project whatever you want on them. They’re all gay if you want them to be.

Exactly, if you want chad to be gay. Just use your imagination.

It ain't that hard, I've done it a few times while playing a match.

Its quite funny when you're in a lobby full of gay chads and kennys.

Roleplaying is the best...

• Haha 1

Someone else posted this on the forum once and I think it's needed here as well.....

• Haha 2

Haha yeah, it’s not really the sexuality I was thinking of. If any of you play smite remember when they came out with the fabulous skin. I was thinking more of that but for Friday. Also the voice pack would be everythinnnng.

16 hours ago, zachlbbh said:

Honestly tho. Rip. But still triggered they never added a gay counselor with-in the two years. I just made this thread to complain about that/vent.

lmao atleast you can think your part to which counselor is gay or not. im still salted we dont have a single latino / latina character. literally every game on earth has ever single ethnicity represented, but mexican guy? brazilian girl? nahh. its only ever asians blacks and whites. no latinos ever. i always get salty over that. sexuality doesnt get defined solely by a characters looks, you can think your part regarding sexuality for any of em. in the singleplayer dlc theyre all shown as straight but they also show aj fuckin with like the entire guy cast, so obviously theyre just using the chars in sp challenges as characters and thats it. its up to you. 

24 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

lmao atleast you can think your part to which counselor is gay or not. im still salted we dont have a single latino / latina character. literally every game on earth has ever single ethnicity represented, but mexican guy? brazilian girl? nahh. its only ever asians blacks and whites. no latinos ever. i always get salty over that. sexuality doesnt get defined solely by a characters looks, you can think your part regarding sexuality for any of em. in the singleplayer dlc theyre all shown as straight but they also show aj fuckin with like the entire guy cast, so obviously theyre just using the chars in sp challenges as characters and thats it. its up to you. 

Dude now I’m feeling salty about that. 

• Haha 1

Okay so like a character directed by his sexuality that happenes to be gay shouldn’t happen but like you don’t complain about the sex scenes in the game. Yeah okay.

2 hours ago, zachlbbh said:

Okay so like a character directed by his sexuality that happenes to be gay shouldn’t happen but like you don’t complain about the sex scenes in the game. Yeah okay.

I complained! I was like "I bet I'll get banned on twitch for this"

11 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I complained! I was like "I bet I'll get banned on twitch for this"

Oh my god why 😂 sorry a sex scene spooked you.