Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am writing this message to you to know if you could take into account some ideas in case the game returns to take content, I have not lost the hope that the game will revive!
I clarify that they are just some ideas that I believe in the personal, it would give more realism to the game.
1 * I'd like Jason to be able to grab the counselors through the windows of the cabins, the same way he takes a counselor out of the car, since there are players who cause damage to Jason when he tries to break them.
2 * Include a new map with the abandoned cabins and the house of one of the characters as in the movie of Friday the 13th of 2009, including the Jason of that movie.
3 * That the characters of the game have small dialogues when they are inside a cabin or in the forest, even when they are escaping.
4 * New ways to escape from the camp, such as in an inflatable boat or canoe, also in new cars or trucks.
5 * That Jason causes additional damage such as being able to grab a counselor and throwing him against something, or other counselors, since there are players surrounding Jason and this one can not against everyone.
6 * New deaths either with the original weapons of the game or with in the environment. An example is when Jason throws a counselor out the window, in some cases the window is open and death in the same way that when it is closed, Jason could put the monitor in the window and close it tightly to achieve a decapitation or something for the style.

These are some ideas that I think would help the game a lot in case you go back to get content, A big hello to the developers from Buenos Aires Argentina
I do not lose hope that the game will return!?
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Everything except the first one is defintely not possible due to the Lawsuit.

Even the first one would be out because it would be classed as adding a new grab because they would have to factor things in like broken windows, a kill for the window  i.e if hp is low enough you drag them over broken window and they die with there body hanging over it.

But i think the OP is suggesting more along the lines of if the game is ever allowed to add new content to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:36 AM, ausanimal said:

Even the first one would be out because it would be classed as adding a new grab because they would have to factor things in like broken windows, a kill for the window  i.e if hp is low enough you drag them over broken window and they die with there body hanging over it.

But i think the OP is suggesting more along the lines of if the game is ever allowed to add new content to it.

   Actually, if they used the already existing animation from the car grab... and just used it how it already works, but for grabbing a counselor within 2 or 3 feet of the window, and using the same animation to pull the counselor through into a regular choke hold in preparation for a kill... then nothing new is really being added. A counselor is still just being pulled through a window with that after all... but who knows, there would probably be some legal loop hole somewhere and it may not even be worth trying to put it into the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're not gonna change anything mechanically. What they do already causes enough damage. I cant wait to see whats next from these guys...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Ahab said:

  Actually, if they used the already existing animation from the car grab... and just used it how it already works, but for grabbing a counselor within 2 or 3 feet of the window, and using the same animation to pull the counselor through into a regular choke hold in preparation for a kill... then nothing new is really being added. A counselor is still just being pulled through a window with that after all... but who knows, there would probably be some legal loop hole somewhere and it may not even be worth trying to put it into the game.

It's a good idea and should of been in game but adding it now there are factors that could stop it, if they used the car grab would it work on closed windows or would Jason smash the window and grab them which falls under something new, a open window if the window doesn't break then should be ok as it's the same as a car grab which will make people close windows to stop Jason from being able to do that. But Gun will class it as new content and not put it in even if they could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ausanimal said:

It's a good idea and should of been in game but adding it now there are factors that could stop it, if they used the car grab would it work on closed windows or would Jason smash the window and grab them which falls under something new, a open window if the window doesn't break then should be ok as it's the same as a car grab which will make people close windows to stop Jason from being able to do that. But Gun will class it as new content and not put it in even if they could.

   All good points. There could be other reasons we are not thinking about as to why they would not put it in too... we know absolutely nothing about contract stipulations regarding the license. But it should smash an unbroken window and perhaps cause the same damage to a counselor as climbing through a broken window... if it was ever done.
   They should be able to switch a few bits of content in the game around like this... as long as nothing that is actually new was being added... whether they would bother or not if it was allowed is another matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...