noahvt

Please welcome the new game breaking bug/big Jason buff

Hello there!

Please say hi to the new game breaking bug aka a very big Jason buff introduced in the new patch, possible the worst one we've seen yet. No more medsprays!

Well, at least on the following maps:

• Packanack
  • Packanack small
  • Crystal lake
  • Crystal lake small

All other maps are untested.

Small maps tend to have 1 spray and big maps tend to have 0. This could differ from round to round but it seems like these numbers are correct. Some good news: secret medsprays still spawn in. If you know where these are, good for you.

This does not affect Tommy or the hypochondriac perk. This bug was confirmed by someone at Illfonic.

Only use those medsprays if you really need them from now on.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Ha , that´s awesome.

There were already an abundance now.

4 Med-sprays in Higgins house (big and small)! Fucking 4!

So are they not even anymore in the Baths? Or just not anymore in the drawers?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, noahvt said:

Hello there!

Please say hi to the new game breaking bug aka a very big Jason buff introduced in the new patch, possible the worst one we've seen yet. No more medsprays!

• Packanack
  • Packanack small
  • Crystal lake
  • Crystal lake small

Small maps tend to have 1 spray and big maps tend to have 0. This could differ from round to round but it seems like these numbers are correct. Some good news: secret medsprays still spawn in. If you know where these are, good for you.

This does not affect Tommy or the hypochondriac perk. This bug was confirmed by someone at Illfonic.

I rarely use them so I probably won't miss them as much as some others. Still doesn't mean I don't want them though. Can't believe we get more shit fucked up this go round. Damn!

OP, are you sure it wasn't more like...

Game updated, played four matches, had bad luck finding med sprays, assumed the update took away med sprays.

Lol.

• Like 3

Well this evens out for Jason's joke of a grab now

Can we go back to the September/October build please?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

I now regret selling my rare Hypocondriac.

Yeah. Well that was a dumb move even with spray in abundance. It's one of the few valuable perks in the game. 

• Like 1

Even if they did greatly reduce med sprays...

Perk 1: Start match with med spray.

Perk 2 (if desired): Get two uses from each med spray.

Problem solved.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, noahvt said:

Hello there!

• Packanack
  • Packanack small
  • Crystal lake
  • Crystal lake small

Link to confirmation?

18 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

OP, are you sure it wasn't more like...

Game updated, played four matches, had bad luck finding med sprays, assumed the update took away med sprays.

Lol.

Nope, I also played a few rounds as Jason and I ported over to the toilets on crystal lake and all the main houses before anyone could enter them. No medsprays to find.

Also tested extensively in offline bots.

As for the confirmation: I attached the response here. This was not posted in the F13 discord.

With 2 maps he means that big + small counts as 1 map.

cap.PNG

• Like 2

There should really only be 4 or so med sprays in each map. This game has had waaayyyy too many ever since launch. This seems like a good bug and one that should remain permanently. 

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Can't believe we get more shit fucked up this go round. Damn!

You really can’t believe that?! :P

1 minute ago, Super Ty said:

You really can’t believe that?! :P

Of course I believe it was gonna happen, but if the people in charge can BS, so can I.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, John Wick said:

There should really only be 4 or so med sprays in each map. This game has had waaayyyy too many ever since launch. This seems like a good bug and one that should remain permanently. 

I agree, but don’t get your hopes up.

54 minutes ago, John Wick said:

Nice to see you back, @John Wick

(My statement is untrue. Disregard it. You're still the same, sadly.)

If they reduced pocket knife count, they need to add a start match with a pocket knife perk choice. Unless there already is one and I've just never received one. hehe

But I would have no problem with a reduced med spray count.

44 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ha , that´s awesome.

There were already an abundance now.

4 Med-sprays in Higgins house (big and small)! Fucking 4!

So are they not even anymore in the Baths? Or just not anymore in the drawers?

I can confirm on Higgins small that one did not spawn in the upstairs bathroom.  There was still one on the porch and at the top of the stairs (so that is 2 immediately upon spawn).  On crystal small, the one at the lifeguard stand on the beach was not there (no one had been there). I needed a spray for a trap but didn't have a health spray.  None of the others players stated they had any sprays, but I'm chalking that up to greed.  So, some are now gone, but I haven't had a chance to extensively test it.   I'm good with lower med sprays.  There were too damn many to begin with.  

28 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Yeah. Well that was a dumb move even with spray in abundance. It's one of the few valuable perks in the game. 

Never bothered with it because I run medic and thick skinned and find health spray 9/10 anyway. But, seeing as it’s important now, I’ll roll for another one.

5 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

Never bothered with it because I run medic and thick skinned and find health spray 9/10 anyway. But, seeing as it’s important now, I’ll roll for another one.

I never sell any good ones , that could potentially make fun builds later.

And @noahvt , who are you actually? I don´t actually remember you but it seems like you hate any buff for Jason and are also against him , so are you A.a counselor crybaby or B.you just hate Jason?

And if you didn´t notice it , Jason is the weak one Right now and we are happy to finally see something good to him.

And @ShaunAburame , you shouldn´t have to rely on pocket knives. Your Idea is horrible.

Who knows , Maybe it will finally get balanced in a good way? Let´s pray.

If you don´t like the way I pray , well guess what :

My only insistant on wanting a pocket knife perk, just to give players the option of using up a perk to have a pocket knife, is because it requires a pocket knife to get rid of Jason placed traps.