Jump to content
noahvt

Please welcome the new game breaking bug/big Jason buff

Recommended Posts

Hello there!

Please say hi to the new game breaking bug aka a very big Jason buff introduced in the new patch, possible the worst one we've seen yet. No more medsprays!

Well, at least on the following maps:

  • Packanack
  • Packanack small
  • Crystal lake
  • Crystal lake small

All other maps are untested.

Small maps tend to have 1 spray and big maps tend to have 0. This could differ from round to round but it seems like these numbers are correct. Some good news: secret medsprays still spawn in. If you know where these are, good for you.

This does not affect Tommy or the hypochondriac perk. This bug was confirmed by someone at Illfonic.

Only use those medsprays if you really need them from now on.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha , that´s awesome.

There were already an abundance now.

4 Med-sprays in Higgins house (big and small)! Fucking 4!

So are they not even anymore in the Baths? Or just not anymore in the drawers?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, noahvt said:

Hello there!

Please say hi to the new game breaking bug aka a very big Jason buff introduced in the new patch, possible the worst one we've seen yet. No more medsprays!

Well, at least on the following maps:

  • Packanack
  • Packanack small
  • Crystal lake
  • Crystal lake small

All other maps are untested.

Small maps tend to have 1 spray and big maps tend to have 0. This could differ from round to round but it seems like these numbers are correct. Some good news: secret medsprays still spawn in. If you know where these are, good for you.

This does not affect Tommy or the hypochondriac perk. This bug was confirmed by someone at Illfonic.

Only use those medsprays if you really need them from now on.

 

I rarely use them so I probably won't miss them as much as some others. Still doesn't mean I don't want them though. Can't believe we get more shit fucked up this go round. Damn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OP, are you sure it wasn't more like...

Game updated, played four matches, had bad luck finding med sprays, assumed the update took away med sprays.

Lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this evens out for Jason's joke of a grab now

 

Can we go back to the September/October build please?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

I now regret selling my rare Hypocondriac.

Yeah. Well that was a dumb move even with spray in abundance. It's one of the few valuable perks in the game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if they did greatly reduce med sprays...

Perk 1: Start match with med spray.

Perk 2 (if desired): Get two uses from each med spray.

Problem solved.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, noahvt said:

Hello there!

Please say hi to the new game breaking bug aka a very big Jason buff introduced in the new patch, possible the worst one we've seen yet. No more medsprays!

Well, at least on the following maps:

  • Packanack
  • Packanack small
  • Crystal lake
  • Crystal lake small

All other maps are untested.

Small maps tend to have 1 spray and big maps tend to have 0. This could differ from round to round but it seems like these numbers are correct. Some good news: secret medsprays still spawn in. If you know where these are, good for you.

This does not affect Tommy or the hypochondriac perk. This bug was confirmed by someone at Illfonic.

Only use those medsprays if you really need them from now on.

 

Link to confirmation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

OP, are you sure it wasn't more like...

Game updated, played four matches, had bad luck finding med sprays, assumed the update took away med sprays.

Lol.

Nope, I also played a few rounds as Jason and I ported over to the toilets on crystal lake and all the main houses before anyone could enter them. No medsprays to find.

Also tested extensively in offline bots.

As for the confirmation: I attached the response here. This was not posted in the F13 discord.

With 2 maps he means that big + small counts as 1 map.

cap.PNG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There should really only be 4 or so med sprays in each map. This game has had waaayyyy too many ever since launch. This seems like a good bug and one that should remain permanently. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Can't believe we get more shit fucked up this go round. Damn!

You really can’t believe that?! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Super Ty said:

You really can’t believe that?! :P

Of course I believe it was gonna happen, but if the people in charge can BS, so can I.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, John Wick said:

There should really only be 4 or so med sprays in each map. This game has had waaayyyy too many ever since launch. This seems like a good bug and one that should remain permanently. 

I agree, but don’t get your hopes up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, John Wick said:

There should really only be 4 or so med sprays in each map. This game has had waaayyyy too many ever since launch. This seems like a good bug and one that should remain permanently. 

Nice to see you back, @John Wick

(My statement is untrue. Disregard it. You're still the same, sadly.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they reduced pocket knife count, they need to add a start match with a pocket knife perk choice. Unless there already is one and I've just never received one. hehe

But I would have no problem with a reduced med spray count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ha , that´s awesome.

There were already an abundance now.

4 Med-sprays in Higgins house (big and small)! Fucking 4!

So are they not even anymore in the Baths? Or just not anymore in the drawers?

I can confirm on Higgins small that one did not spawn in the upstairs bathroom.  There was still one on the porch and at the top of the stairs (so that is 2 immediately upon spawn).  On crystal small, the one at the lifeguard stand on the beach was not there (no one had been there). I needed a spray for a trap but didn't have a health spray.  None of the others players stated they had any sprays, but I'm chalking that up to greed.  So, some are now gone, but I haven't had a chance to extensively test it.   I'm good with lower med sprays.  There were too damn many to begin with.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Yeah. Well that was a dumb move even with spray in abundance. It's one of the few valuable perks in the game. 

Never bothered with it because I run medic and thick skinned and find health spray 9/10 anyway. But, seeing as it’s important now, I’ll roll for another one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

Never bothered with it because I run medic and thick skinned and find health spray 9/10 anyway. But, seeing as it’s important now, I’ll roll for another one.

I never sell any good ones , that could potentially make fun builds later.

And @noahvt , who are you actually? I don´t actually remember you but it seems like you hate any buff for Jason and are also against him , so are you A.a counselor crybaby or B.you just hate Jason?

And if you didn´t notice it , Jason is the weak one Right now and we are happy to finally see something good to him.

And @ShaunAburame , you shouldn´t have to rely on pocket knives. Your Idea is horrible.

Who knows , Maybe it will finally get balanced in a good way? Let´s pray.

If you don´t like the way I pray , well guess what :

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My only insistant on wanting a pocket knife perk, just to give players the option of using up a perk to have a pocket knife, is because it requires a pocket knife to get rid of Jason placed traps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...