noahvt

Please welcome the new game breaking bug/big Jason buff

3 minutes ago, Madmaxxxxxxx7 said:

Don’t think XP is that important to people if you never survive except against an incompetent Jason people will get frustrated.  As an experienced Jason it becomes sad because all you have to do is wound a counselor and it’s over no challenge anymore.

You guys don´t understand , that it should be THAT easy. It should only be almost impossible against a pro Jason. A mediocre Jason gets all like 68% of the time. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You guys don´t understand , that it should be THAT easy. It should only be almost impossible against a pro Jason. A mediocre Jason gets all like 68% of the time. 

That’s the way it is with Bots but with thinking humans I believe it should be a challenge for Jason.  Thinking humans should be hard mode for Jason that’s my opinion.  Maybe your right if they don’t change it time will tell.  I do think there was to many med sprays now it’s to few.

9 minutes ago, Madmaxxxxxxx7 said:

That’s the way it is with Bots but with thinking humans I believe it should be a challenge for Jason.  Thinking humans should be hard mode for Jason that’s my opinion.  Maybe your right if they don’t change it time will tell.  I do think there was to many med sprays now it’s to few.

It should definitely not be a hard mode for Jason. It should be hard mode for counselors , but of Course still doable. This is Hard mode. It is 7 v 1. And the 1 should be the lucky one.

3 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

That's the point of this game since day one.

Utter blithering idiots are the ones who thought that escape is supposed to be some common situation. DEATH is supposed to be the normal. Jason WILL catch you and kill you. If you didn't notice, you get exp based on what you do while you're alive and the biggest EXP gain you can get as a counselor is just being around when the round ends.

The whining scrubs fresh off of dead by daylight turned this game into a god damn joke compounded by the devs listening to them.

I hope you get murdered in every round you are a counselor to hammer this point home; you're weak, you're pathetic, you're scared, and you're supposed to run AWAY from Jason and hide, hoping you can live for just one minute longer. You're not a super hero, you're not on equal footing with Jason, he's going to kick your ass and it's not going to be a fair fight.

Yes Jason is supposed to be powerful. That doesn't mean you are supposed to just load the game and being selected as Jason is an auto win. You should still have to work for it. I don't know why you're so angry anytime somebody doesn't agree with how you think things should be, but calm the fuck down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Yes Jason is supposed to be powerful. That doesn't mean you are supposed to just load the game and being selected as Jason is an auto win. You should still have to work for it. I don't know why you're so angry anytime somebody doesn't agree with how you think things should be, but calm the fuck down.

Shouldn't be able to load the game and get auto Jason kill either. I'm fine with working for counselor kills, but really wish they would make Jason kills much harder to get for the hunting parties. Although that would prob make me more embarrassed when I get killed.. lol In current state its more oh well you got me, no biggie. anyone can kill jason

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Shouldn't be able to load the game and get auto Jason kill either. I'm fine with working for counselor kills, but really wish they would make Jason kills much harder to get for the hunting parties. Although that would prob make me more embarrassed when I get killed.. lol In current state its more oh well you got me, no biggie. anyone can kill jason

I agree with you. In multiple threads I've suggested things to help Jason. But I think you should help Jason, not nerf the counselors. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Correct. I remember the days where a Jason could TOY with the counselors. Could pick and choose who would die and who wouldn't.

Hell, I remember one round a Jason just wanted to break everything and was RPing that he was there to just repair the place and that all the wood was rotten and needed to go. We repaired the phone, both cars, and just laughed the whole time at how we were supposed to be running from a killer, but a repair man came around instead.

Hilariously, the rounded ended with Pamela going "Come to Mommy, Jason... Come to mommy!" and everyone died laughing because someone said "Oh, Jason is gonna catch some shit from mama for that!"

Those days are gone. Now Jason is the scared one. Two cocky counselors can mop him in under 3 minutes.

Wee, fun. And people wonder why I stopped playing online anymore.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, Daneasaur said:

Correct. I remember the days where a Jason could TOY with the counselors. Could pick and choose who would die and who wouldn't.

Hell, I remember one round a Jason just wanted to break everything and was RPing that he was there to just repair the place and that all the wood was rotten and needed to go. We repaired the phone, both cars, and just laughed the whole time at how we were supposed to be running from a killer, but a repair man came around instead.

Hilariously, the rounded ended with Pamela going "Come to Mommy, Jason... Come to mommy!" and everyone died laughing because someone said "Oh, Jason is gonna catch some shit from mama for that!"

Those days are gone. Now Jason is the scared one. Two cocky counselors can mop him in under 3 minutes.

Wee, fun. And people wonder why I stopped playing online anymore.

Yeah , I can definitely understand you. I looove to Play with my Food but as soon as someone is too potent in the Lobby , I´ve gotta be too serious and can´t Play around. Because otherwise shit will get fixed very soon and I Need every second for that Vanessa who wants to juke me 15 minutes Long.

But if the Lobby is low-level….oh Boy , nobody gets away without getting jumpscared. I just stare at them and wait until they see me. You saw me killing someone? Guess what , I am already behind that Corner. I feel much more like Jason but when I stupidly Play ring around the rosie until he goes into another house and regains all Stamina , then it´s just fucking annoying.

• Like 1

I let a counselor go because they went and got the Sacred Branch like I told them too. Another recent match I was herding two limping Vanessas around the archery range. Let the final one get my mask before finishing her. I said "points for everybody!" Low levels with mics are fun, because it's stress free and a good time. You get a few of those serious high levels and you gotta start trying to be Jason for real. Which is a pain in the ass since he's so easily countered. 

8 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

.But if the Lobby is low-level….oh Boy , nobody gets away without getting jumpscared. I just stare at them and wait until they see me.

One of my favorite Jason things to do is stalk jump scare. Earlier in the match with the 2 limping Vanessas, they and 2 others were in the cabin right by the car at the top middle of Crystal Lake. I stalked by one window. After debating, one comes out the other and says it's clear. So they start to scramble to put the gas in and I come waltzing around the other side the house. Hearing the the genuine reactions are always priceless. What's even funnier was when they all were going into that same cabin to escape me earlier, I came around the window corner to go the door and there was a Vanessa that practically ran into me, giving me a jump scare. I told them I'm the one that's supposed to be scaring people lol 

11 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , I can definitely understand you. I looove to Play with my Food but as soon as someone is too potent in the Lobby , I´ve gotta be too serious and can´t Play around. Because otherwise shit will get fixed very soon and I Need every second for that Vanessa who wants to juke me 15 minutes Long.

I play Jason ruthlessly until I have complete control of the map with a few survivors.  If I can "scrub you out early" with quick grab kills or slashing, I have no shame in that.  However, when I'm down to a few counselors whom arn't repair technicians, I relax a bit and start screwing with them.  If they are hiding in a cabin, I'll crush all near bye cabin doors, cut the power (if it wasn't already) then break into the cabin they are squatting.  I especially like crippling battle Chads, allow them to heal, only cripple them again or shift-grab then catch and release kiting Vanessa.  I think its demoralizing to give them many chances, dick around with them, and still kill them.  After one game, a player correctly summed me up, "Man, That was Fuck'n Brutal!"  LOL  If they happen to time me out (happens rarely) , I don't care, it's always a good exercise with nothing at stake.  If a toilet is near by, they get a swirly >:D.

14 hours ago, The Tommy said:

I told them I'm the one that's supposed to be scaring people lol 

I don´t know why but some Matches I Always get so fucking scared of the shotgun. I even scream sometimes…...

Horrible , when there were 3 Shotguns coming from Behind when I was Stalking someone……...Urgghhh…..

All I've noticed is they seemingly randomized the health spawns.

They aren't fixed to spawn in batherooms anymore, probably so people can't speed loot cabins for health or knives anymore. I've seen some spawn at docks and other places not seen before.

Too bad, so sad lol.

Though if they did that intentionally, they probably should've included it in the notes.

Either way.

I still can't stand that the mute function randomly breaks...if I fucking mute the entire lobby...I expect it to work and it still doesn't half the time. I absolutely cannot stand being able to hear counselors talk as Jason or vice versa. I cringe every time the mute feature breaks. If anything, why can't they at least add a client side feature that allows the player to disable this voice function for fucks sake. I've had a problem with it since launch and the tool I use to avoid it (mute) DOESN'T FUCKING WORK half the time.

Are there places on Packanack and Crystal Lake where sprays will always spawn? Not talking about the small maps, normal maps. Like on Higgins I know three different locations where sprays spawn each time but not on tje other two maps.