noahvt

Please welcome the new game breaking bug/big Jason buff

4 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

@Ahab wtf 19 med sprays?!

That's what I said.... well, started saying after 10, and each one thereafter. It probably had something to do with people using perks though.... but like I said in the previous post, I did not ask them.
  I have also in the past seen people use upwards of 10 sprays without losing sight of them... and wasted a lot of knives on them... I think that is a hack of some kind though (I am on PC). I do tend to keep count of how many med sprays I see in a match when I play Jason... but with perks it becomes hard to get an accurate idea of how many med sprays are actually on any given map.

5 hours ago, The Tommy said:

Maybe for some, but not for me. With my thick skin, I don't need a med spray to tank a trap. And if I'm already hurting and the end is near, I just might take myself out on another trap if it's close. If the team is actively trying to get stuff done, I have no problems sacrificing myself for them. Med spray or not, the Sacred Branch will guide me. 

This. This is how teams survive.

I guess I need to go watch the movies again. I thought Jason actually killed people in the movies. Maybe I am wrong?

Seriously though you should feel accomplished to escape in this game. Early days it was. Now not so much. Same goes for rooms that bitch about not killing before the Shift....really? Get better. I have died at the beginning and waited 20 minutes. If I don't want to wait that long I should have played better. I also keep some comics or a book handy when I play too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , I played a lot now and yeah , there are less Health sprays but they are perfect now. Not too few and not too many. Only every third match when I spawn in a bad spot , I don´t get any Med-sprays. And there still is Hypochondriac , so quit bitching guys.

And @TiffanyCakes , you know a lot of Players left because of Jason becoming a joke. We´ll find out if this is something that this game Needs.

Dude the devs even said this is a glitch and you’re still trying to defend it???.

Youre the same person who said door Jason being hit through the door was a glitch that the devs even agreed it was and anyone that was in favor of that glitch needed to learn how to play ....NOOOOOOW that this glitch favors jason you’re trying to act as if it’s a nice patch to balance things out..DUDE stop..just stop .

A lot of players left because they don’t know how to play ...I can pickup Jason any time and get 5 out of 8 in a public lobby(And that’s in a bad match)...A lot of people are just  plain stupid ...the people who quit because “Jason is too weak” are probably the same people who don’t lock doors and quit when Jason kills them quickly “BOO WHOOOO SPAWN KILL”

edit: ALSO people quit this game for multiple reasons ...Everytime the game updates they break more shit....They literally could have left the game in its state before the engine update and I would have been fine .Im not playing on Packanack or crystal lake till this is fixed ..I have no problem going to the salt mines ...nobody else seems to care so screw it ...With all of that being said I’m uninstalling this game when  FALLOUT 76 releases ...

this game was destroyed before the lawsuit due to balancing issues but I stuck with it because I’m freakin amazing at this game despite Jason’s buffs  and 8 year old councilors not locking doors 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

The med spray issue is more complex, some maps have a good reduced spawn, others it is far to heavily reduced. 

Removing sprays without adding anything is a problem, more empty drawers is bad. Right now you never need to search another bathroom again, and that seems a little stupid to me. 

The reduced sprays are making people play differently. So that’s a plus.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

The med spray issue is more complex, some maps have a good reduced spawn, others it is far to heavily reduced. 

Removing sprays without adding anything is a problem, more empty drawers is bad. Right now you never need to search another bathroom again, and that seems a little stupid to me. 

Doesn't that mean that less time will be wasted in the bathrooms as opposed to finding objectives and fixing them?

13 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Doesn't that mean that less time will be wasted in the bathrooms as opposed to finding objectives and fixing them?

Yes which means this will make it harder for Jason, as people have less to search and more reason to get a car fixed and/or dick around. 

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yes which means this will make it harder for Jason, as people have less to search and more reason to get a car fixed and/or dick around. 

As a side note I played 8 rounds. I found a health spray in 7 of the 8. And I had at least two in 3 of the rounds. That does not include perks.

Also I felt like I was the only ones doing objectives. Like going into a searched house to find its the Jarvis house (who wasn't called) and the battery which wasn't picked up.....

2 hours ago, TiffanyCakes said:

Dude the devs even said this is a glitch and you’re still trying to defend it???.
   Youre the same person who said door Jason being hit through the door was a glitch that the devs even agreed it was and anyone that was in favor of that glitch needed to learn how to play ....NOOOOOOW that this glitch favors jason you’re trying to act as if it’s a nice patch to balance things out..DUDE stop..just stop .

A lot of players left because they don’t know how to play ...I can pickup Jason any time and get 5 out of 8 in a public lobby(And that’s in a bad match)...A lot of people are just  plain stupid ...the people who quit because “Jason is too weak” are probably the same people who don’t lock doors and quit when Jason kills them quickly “BOO WHOOOO SPAWN KILL”

edit: ALSO people quit this game for multiple reasons ...Everytime the game updates they break more shit....They literally could have left the game in its state before the engine update and I would have been fine .Im not playing on Packanack or crystal lake till this is fixed ..I have no problem going to the salt mines ...nobody else seems to care so screw it ...With all of that being said I’m uninstalling this game when  FALLOUT 76 releases …

this game was destroyed before the lawsuit due to balancing issues but I stuck with it because I’m freakin amazing at this game despite Jason’s buffs  and 8 year old councilors not locking doors 

He was not the only one saying that hitting Jason through a door was a glitch... which it was. A fool could recognize that that was a glitch... and yet still use it. Combat is still a frickin' joke in this game... but removing the ability to hit Jason through doors added some actual realism and made the game just a little bit better... Yet the children cried and claimed it was already realistic.... Claiming that was realistic is one of the most dumbfoundingly stupid claims I have ever heard... and I have heard some pretty dumb claims that would make a moronic 2 year old roll their eyes. It was a glitch, and it was more unrealistic than adding warp drive and wings to the frickin' car.

As I stated in a previous post on this thread, I counted 19 med sprays used on Crystal Lake Large when I was playing Jason... which is one of the maps affected by this supposed "reduced" med spray bug. I have not had a problem finding med sprays yet on ANY map and if I did not find this post, I probably would not have noticed.... just like every other person I have played with today (and yesterday)… Not one person mentioned this in game or even knew about it until I told them.... Also, not one of them actually had a problem with it. Quite a few thought I was joking.
   There are achievements in this game for dying (a lot) as a counselor for a reason. Just like pretty much any other multi player game you can find out there in which players can die... they  die.... a lot. Crying about it is just dumb, suck it up and move on to the next match.... Claiming you are amazing at this game... well, I might believe it if others here with any integrity stated you had skill. I have seen good players, bad players... but very few amazing players, although there are some.... there are not many. On these forums I have only played with a few people... all of them are pretty damned good... only one is amazing and I have stated as much on many occasions... anyone that reads my posts knows who I am talking about.
   Just how many med sprays do you need to use in the game? An amazing player would not be on here crying about med sprays being reduced... they are amazing players and would not even need a med spray... or at the very least, not more than one... which is still easy enough to find.

• Thanks 1

Game favors counselors. Period. This is why the game is trash more than ever now, counselors who are Jason killers that play as a team have no fear of Jason whatsoever, the devs have really screwed the game a long time ago with the Window prompt, the objectives showing up on the map if a counselor dies with the item, Jason's stun lock is absurdly long, Jason's new trash grab, grip strength useless ability...I can go on and on. I'd much rather have an overpowered Jason(HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE OVERPOWERED FFS!!!!) than overpowered counselors....the game had such potential and could have been so epic but leave it up to developers not listening to legitimate problems but rather catering to a bunch of cry-babies saying the game is "too hard, nerf Jason".  They completely ignored real problems from real fans of the game and should be ashamed of themselves because they had a great start but with every patch released Jason become more and more nerfed til he is just a pathetic punching bag for counselors to toy with.  shaking-head-in-disappointment-gif-6.gifkn.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I started running hypochondriac and medic in response to this and epic thick skin goes good with those. Now I like finding and tanking traps as early as possible. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This is perfect. Pakanak small is the main place 'jason hunters" go for, and it'll be exquisite to see these people suddenly suffering the death of a slasher Jason and no med sprays to constantly heal themselves.

1 to 2 med sprays in an entire map is perfect.

Jason is supposed to be feared and if that means we have to take away entire chunks of the counselors to get that message across, so be it.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, TiffanyCakes said:

Yeah , exactly………..Dude , I am really good Jason , The last time someone escaped me was like last fucking year. But only because I put extremely much effort into it. I am not bad but if you want to be good , you Need to know too much and put too m,uch effort into it. I don´t say a ''noob'' should be able to wreck everything. A mediocre Player should get 65% all kills. And pro Players are almost impossible to be escaped , only if the stars align.

edit: ALSO people quit this game for multiple reasons Well , this is the second most prominent reason. This game was made for fans of the franchise not for fucking dumbasses like you. And also the trolling way YOU Play is another  reason why People don´t want to Play anymore , so nobody would care if you fuck off.

...Everytime the game updates they break more shit....They literally could have left the game in its state before the engine update and I would have been fine .Im not playing on Packanack or crystal lake till this is fixed ..I have no problem going to the salt mines ...nobody else seems to care so screw it ...With all of that being said I’m uninstalling this game when  FALLOUT 76 releases ... WHO THE FUCK CARES? You are like my teacher I had , who told us About the fucking TV Show she yesterday watched , who told stories About her fucking grandma , one of which included her showering!

this game was destroyed before the lawsuit due to balancing issues but I stuck with it because I’m freakin amazing at this game despite Jason’s buffs and 8 year old councilors Learn how to fucking write counselor. not locking doors Ohhhhh , that is who you are. Now everything makes sense.

How the fuck does the decreased med-sprays even bother you? It doesn´t bother.  Just put on fucking hypchondriac if it bothers you. Oh , i forgot…… U 2 coolz 4 percz , am I Right?

That´s it , you can´t argue with that….Thing , which probably isn´t even 10 years old.

This is perfect. Pakanak small is the main place 'jason hunters" go for, and it'll be exquisite to see these people suddenly suffering the death of a slasher Jason and no med sprays to constantly heal themselves. 

1 to 2 med sprays in an entire map is perfect. 

Jason is supposed to be feared and if that means we have to take away entire chunks of the counselors to get that message across, so be it.

You´re Right......muahaha….

Muahahaha!

When my upvote brings the post to 666 points *muahaha*

3 hours ago, Lady_goldfish said:

I started running hypochondriac and medic in response to this and epic thick skin goes good with those. Now I like finding and tanking traps as early as possible. 

I had just gotten used to running without medic on most of the Counselors I play. Like your comment proves though, people will just adapt their preferred perks to include hypochondriac. 

• Like 1

I'm actually enjoying the challenge of these new "hard mode" maps with limited sprays.  I've had multiple rounds where I only found one item the entire match, usually only a firecracker, and I had to rely solely on my wits and decisions to survive.  I play Jenny these days for added challenge over choosing a runner, so this experience was not especially harrowing.

I wish there would be a middle ground between no sprays outside of drawers and what we had before.

12 hours ago, TiffanyCakes said:

edit: ALSO people quit this game for multiple reasons ...Everytime the game updates they break more shit....They literally could have left the game in its state before the engine update and I would have been fine .Im not playing on Packanack or crystal lake till this is fixed ..I have no problem going to the salt mines ...nobody else seems to care so screw it ...With all of that being said I’m uninstalling this game when  FALLOUT 76 releases ...

What?

So far I have noticed quite a drop in the med sprays on Higgins and Packanack both large and small. As to the people who think this is a good change I don't see how you can really claim that. Lack of supplies to survive doesn't help the game. At best it'll lead to easy mode for Jason. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, NScarlato said:

I'm actually enjoying the challenge of these new "hard mode" maps with limited sprays.  I've had multiple rounds where I only found one item the entire match, usually only a firecracker, and I had to rely solely on my wits and decisions to survive.  I play Jenny these days for added challenge over choosing a runner, so this experience was not especially harrowing.

I wish there would be a middle ground between no sprays outside of drawers and what we had before.

Unfortunately every fix they offer either doesn’t fix the issue enough, or “fixes” it so much that it breaks something else. So tired of their bullshit. ?

A counselor can be drowned by Jason and have the gas they were holding respawn instead of being lost like it should be. I don't want to hear SHIT about not having med sprays.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

So far I have noticed quite a drop in the med sprays on Higgins and Packanack both large and small. As to the people who think this is a good change I don't see how you can really claim that. Lack of supplies to survive doesn't help the game. At best it'll lead to easy mode for Jason. 

I am not seeing how this is easy mode for Jason. I am surviving much more since the update than I was before it dropped. Also, still have not had a problem finding med sprays... still not seeing any reason to alter any of my perk builds to include hypochondriac or medic... and I have not used either of those perks for months now. All I have noticed is there are no med sprays in bathrooms on Crystal Lake and Packanack. They are still at campsites, in drawers... found one at the top of the stairs in Higgins main house on a pile of books (never seen one there before). There are still more than enough med sprays to go around from what I have seen so far... and the fact I have yet to encounter someone in game who has noticed a problem with it before I asked them if they had noticed anything.... oh, and I am now finding a lot of firecrackers... on every map.
   If there is a reduction in med sprays, you would think it might slow down the piñata Jason tactic a bit... from what I have seen, it has escalated... again.

I got a notice that someone replied to me here a little while ago, but I was reading something else... now there is no reply to me. I feel as though I missed out on something I may have found funny. Damn!!

@Ahab What system are you using?  That might be part of the reason for the difference between our respective experiences. In my case I've found med spray maybe every other game. As to why I'd call it easy mode, well if people are having the same experience as me then counselors with no spray will be easy targets. Of course it's possible I'm just having a bad run of luck. 

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

@Ahab What system are you using?  That might be part of the reason for the difference between our respective experiences. In my case I've found med spray maybe every other game. As to why I'd call it easy mode, well if people are having the same experience as me then counselors with no spray will be easy targets. Of course it's possible I'm just having a bad run of luck. 

I am on PC. You are right, that may well be the reason... but like I said, I have noticed there are no sprays in the bathrooms on these maps at least. And maybe I am just having good luck... and you are having bad luck.... Quite possible.
   But like I said in a post yesterday... In a game as Jason...16 sprays used that I counted... 2 dropped by one counselor I killed and 1 dropped by another that I killed... and that was on the Crystal Lake map. Maybe the decrease does not happen every match? Maybe some of these people found med sprays that were not in their regular spawn points. I don't know... I do not doubt that at least some of the players in that game were using perks though... maybe all of them were. But I did not ask. If you ask me, that was still an insane number of med sprays... particularly if there was a decrease.

16 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

That's the point of this game since day one.

Utter blithering idiots are the ones who thought that escape is supposed to be some common situation. DEATH is supposed to be the normal. Jason WILL catch you and kill you. If you didn't notice, you get exp based on what you do while you're alive and the biggest EXP gain you can get as a counselor is just being around when the round ends.

The whining scrubs fresh off of dead by daylight turned this game into a god damn joke compounded by the devs listening to them.

I hope you get murdered in every round you are a counselor to hammer this point home; you're weak, you're pathetic, you're scared, and you're supposed to run AWAY from Jason and hide, hoping you can live for just one minute longer. You're not a super hero, you're not on equal footing with Jason, he's going to kick your ass and it's not going to be a fair fight.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Utter blithering idiots are the ones who thought that escape is supposed to be some common situation. DEATH is supposed to be the normal. Jason WILL catch you and kill you. If you didn't notice, you get exp based on what you do while you're alive and the biggest EXP gain you can get as a counselor is just being around when the round ends.

The whining scrubs fresh off of dead by daylight turned this game into a god damn joke compounded by the devs listening to them.

I hope you get murdered in every round you are a counselor to hammer this point home; you're weak, you're pathetic, you're scared, and you're supposed to run AWAY from Jason and hide, hoping you can live for just one minute longer. You're not a super hero, you're not on equal footing with Jason, he's going to kick your ass and it's not going to be a fair fight.

Do you know @TiffanyCakes? May I introduce you to each other? Please Daneasaur , help me out with this guy. 

58 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Don’t think XP is that important to people if you never survive except against an incompetent Jason people will get frustrated.  As an experienced Jason it becomes sad because all you have to do is wound a counselor and it’s over no challenge anymore.