Sign in to follow this  
qtpye87

Introduction to forums

Hello, I have been playing since the beginning of 2018 but been watching since day 1 on the Xbox One console. When the game first came out I was scared to even pick the controller up and play but now I am hooked! I do not play as Jason unless its offline bots or single player challenges and I have not found a particular Jason I prefer to play as. I find best interest in playing as Tiffany because I like her stealth and even though she cannot repair I have had times where I have done repairs perfectly with her. I have tried other counselors but I feel I escape/survive longer with Tiffany by far. I enjoy helping others, being a team player and using Tiffany to lure Jason away from objectives. I dislike when the game gets played wrongfully by teamers (Jason helpers) but try to find a way around the problem while in the match to still escape or at least attempt to escape. However, I am here to say until the end!

Welcome to the forums!

How're you getting on with those Single Player challenges? I don't play Jason all that much myself these days...in part because I can get my Jason fix from SP and Offline Bots now. Whereas I get my counselor stuff from online. I'm pretty middle-of-the-road with Tiffany, I think, but she's sure great for running and hiding.

If you'd like to find some players from here, I'd firstly suggest the Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from members in there, many pages but worth a browse and feel free to post your own tag as well. There are also some groups in Player-Run Challenges and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if any of them catch your attention as well.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

• Thanks 1

@Truth I thought you had deleted your comment. I went to the link right after you posted that comment and read what was going on. 

@DamonD7 I am on challenge 8. I could have been done with them all the first couple of days they were launched but why rush? Some were and I am sure will be frustrating and more difficult for me to complete especially because I'm not a very skilled Jason player but I do what I can and spend the time to get the challenge done.

I am not looking to find others to play with on here, I mainly come on here to read on patch notes, general discussion and suggesting/feedback threads. I have found making friends in this game to be useless on a couple of personal experiences. I only play with one other person in the game and he sits right next to me so our communication is always on point!

1 hour ago, qtpye87 said:

thought you had deleted your comment. I went to the link right after you posted that comment and read what was going on. 

Lol it was deleted again 

Only mods can delete posts. Someone must be salty about yesterday.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Welcome to the forum, it’s in a sorry state right now, please excuse the mess. 

It’s fine I have been reading around for awhile and just decided to create an account and intro. There are a lot of people with strong opinions around here; however, I am not one who likes to express opinion. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Welcome.

Do you play Trackmania by any chance?

No I do not play Trackmania, Friday the 13th is the only game I play at this time.

On 7/4/2018 at 11:26 AM, qtpye87 said:

It’s fine I have been reading around for awhile and just decided to create an account and intro. There are a lot of people with strong opinions around here; however, I am not one who likes to express opinion. 

You should be just fine then. Strong opinion that opposes that of the beholders will get you a ban evidently..

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, qtpye87 said:

No I do not play Trackmania, Friday the 13th is the only game I play at this time.

Ok, you nick and your birthyear are the same like a TM player i know. :P

• Haha 1

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

• Thanks 1