Well....I never thought it would come to this but as of today ill be leaving the forums.Toxic attitudes ,shady behind the scene people on here, and The lawsuit killed my energy.Of course ,the game I wont be leaving as you may find me playing at mjfan0958.I would like to thank those who made my time here enjoyable.This "Fan-Fic" writing "bragger" is out of here(unless a magic deal comes to save the game as a whole).

Btw ,**** Dory ,Jason todd Voorhees,and a few more(obvious people;)).

• Sad 1

You too? Fuck man...

I'm pretty sure I have you added, but I don't think we've ever played. We will have to find some time to get a few matches in at some point.

We'll miss you here... Can't blame you for leaving (I'm probably calling it quits soon too), especially with @AldermachXI's goodbye thread. They really fucked things up around here... The game itself is great, but the people behind it have dug a hole that I don't think they can get out of. With forum members dropping so rapidly, I can't imagine things getting much better anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Truth said:

You too? Fuck man...

I'm pretty sure I have you added, but I don't think we've ever played. We will have to find some time to get a few matches in at some point.

We'll miss you here... Can't blame you for leaving (I'm probably calling it quits soon too), especially with @AldermachXI's goodbye thread. They really fucked things up around here... The game itself is great, but the people behind it have dug a hole that I don't think they can get out of. With forum members dropping so rapidly, I can't imagine things getting much better anymore.

Yeah, @AldermachXI thread also prompted me too leave,the energy of the forums 3 months ago vs today is just sad.

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

Yeah, @AldermachXI thread also prompted me too leave,the energy of the forums 3 months ago vs today is just sad.

Just got 10 times worse too... Alder is banned, I probably will be too.

Just now, Truth said:

Just got 10 times worse too... Alder is banned, I probably will be too.

I just seen that,Wtf are they thinking?They both said things about each other but that does not prompt a ban on Alder.

Just now, The Gloved One said:

I just seen that,Wtf are they thinking?They both said things about each other but that does not prompt a ban on Alder.

Or at the very least they should deal with jpops. A stern talking to isn't going to solve anything. HE REPRESENTS THEM!!! You can't keep someone like that around, especially if it's driving away your customers.

Then again, they already have our money...

• Like 1

The PMs were not the source of the ban. The posts to the thread were the reason for the ban.

4 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

The PMs were not the source of the ban. The posts to the thread were the reason for the ban.

SO FUCKING WHAT?

You should still do something about @JPops. If @NthnButAGoodTime or @Kodiak started talking shit like that, would you allow them to continue moderating the forums? FUCK NO! Why? Because they fucking represent your company! If you want Gun to look like a pile of shit, you're doing a great job.

Edit: Maybe you should keep this discussion in the original thread so he only has to delete one later.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

SO FUCKING WHAT?

You should still do something about @JPops. If @NthnButAGoodTime or @Kodiak started talking shit like that, would you allow them to continue moderating the forums? FUCK NO! Why? Because they fucking represent your company! If you want Gun to look like a pile of shit, you're doing a great job.

Edit: Maybe you should keep this discussion in the original thread so he only has to delete one later.

He has been spoken to. He publicly apologized. 

Oh no! Not another one...

Goodbye @The Gloved One! I and the rest of the forums will greetly miss you...

And another one bites the dust...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

He has been spoken to. He publicly apologized. 

you gotta give time for apologies, @AldermachXI been here longer than you and I .Theres been ten times things worser said to the devs on these forums.

Btw,thank you @Freddie Mercury .like a comet blazing across an evening sky, gone too soon......

• Like 1

Well a forced apology is hardly an apology. I doubt alder cares though he said he was out.

Any of you that care to add me on face book look me up. Just shoot a message when doing so leaving your name on the forums so I can weed any fuck face trolls out.

6 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Goodbye Folks50 cent laughing GIF

…...Shit , man...….. Goodbye , you made me smile so many times…….Thanks for the great time , Buddy...… I will miss you……...

@The Wolf with that Toast You're going to be the only one left pretty soon if things keep going this way...

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

@The Wolf with that Toast You're going to be the only one left pretty soon if things keep going this way...

Yep, that and the few trolls who like to attack people, and kick them when they are down.

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

Yeah... He sure will be...

Oh , man , Fuck that shit! I finally became somewhat social and now that shit happens!...……...

………….

…………..

………..

………….

:sadchappa:Fuck. , Now what should I tell my psychologist About ''increasing my social radius''?

4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

:sadchappa:Fuck. , Now what should I tell my psychologist About ''increasing my social radius''?

That you're getting an Xbox because you know the @Truth?

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

That you're getting an Xbox because you know the @Truth?

And then what?

You mean I should Play with you? As I said , I can´t use a mic on Consoles because [reasons]. And also , I will definitely not buy the game a third time! 

I have to get a switch anyways because I Need Super Smash Bros. Ultimate , so no , I don´t want to get broke , man.

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

And then what?

You mean I should Play with you? As I said , I can´t use a mic on Consoles because [reasons]. And also , I will definitely not buy the game a third time! 

Mic or not, it would still be cool to game with you. I wouldn't expect you to actually buy an xbox to play with me lol

Just now, Truth said:

Mic or not, it would still be cool to game with you. I wouldn't expect you to actually buy an xbox to play with me lol

Yeah , it definitely would be……...

Why is everything I am touching going away…...

My Controllers...….

My L Buttons...….

My Gameboys.....

Friday the 13th: The game.....

And the friggin Forum.....