17 minutes ago, DarylsWalkers said:

Well whatever seems I’m beaten I tried to get something started and hopefully get an offline counselor mode but if there not dedicated enough to try then ok I just think the game is boring only having that one mode because people without ps plus can’t enjoy the entirety of the game and Thanks broken Matt hardy but no I don’t need a developer rubbing my face into something because u wanna prove I’m wrong so sorry for wasting time on a pipe dream 

This is definitely a feature several of the members wanted myself included.....don’t feel bad you couldn’t make traction on this,  it’s just out of this development teams league even before the law suit stoped all new content .....an AI that responds to their terrible AI bots.... that dive into cabins at Jason ......and would have to play against an actual player would be impossible for them. 

We need to focus on getting them to make a mode that allows one player to be Jason and one or more players to be  counselors the rest bots... for when lobbies can’t be filled, because that will be the future of this game at the rate that Gun and Illfonic “fix” this game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DarylsWalkers said:

Well whatever seems I’m beaten I tried to get something started and hopefully get an offline counselor mode but if there not dedicated enough to try then ok I just think the game is boring only having that one mode because people without ps plus can’t enjoy the entirety of the game and Thanks broken Matt hardy but no I don’t need a developer rubbing my face into something because u wanna prove I’m wrong so sorry for wasting time on a pipe dream 

Dude, it was never about proving you were wrong. It was always about letting you know the facts. You were the one who didn't wanna accept it.

We ALL want more from this game and for this game. Some of us have waited 30-35 years for this experience and we are just as let down, maybe more, than you.

By the way, I'm BrokenFATTHardy. That other Hardy guy you mentioned isn't even a member here. ?

3 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

We need to focus on getting them to make a mode that allows one player to be Jason and one or more players to be  counselors the rest bots... for when lobbies can’t be filled .

So much this.

16 minutes ago, DarylsWalkers said:

The thing is a lot of us would like what you're asking for. A lot of us feel like we're being lied to about this whole situation. Our anger isn't directed at you it's directed at gun for allowing this game we enjoy to be in the state that it's in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

The thing is a lot of us would like what you're asking for. A lot of us feel like we're being lied to about this whole situation. Our anger isn't directed at you it's directed at gun for allowing this game we enjoy to be in the state that it's in. 

So much this

6 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

@DarylsWalkersPS Plus is only $10 a month.

And worth it for the free games alone.... I got mad max for free just for having it and that Game is awesome!

I’m gonna get it one day but what about getting matched with a boss Jason and you don’t have a chance I wanted to push for an ai Jason so u could set your own difficulty lets just hope the developers will one day work towards it a lot of people want it so we’ll see what happens

Also have to ask is bringing back savini Jason considered new should we push for that it’s the least they could do 

4 minutes ago, DarylsWalkers said:

Also have to ask is bringing back savini Jason considered new should we push for that it’s the least they could do 

I wouldn't do that.

And don't post back to back.

16 minutes ago, DarylsWalkers said:

I’m gonna get it one day but what about getting matched with a boss Jason and you don’t have a chance I wanted to push for an ai Jason so u could set your own difficulty lets just hope the developers will one day work towards it a lot of people want it so we’ll see what happens

The best practice is playing against different leveled Jasons bro.... your skills will improve against boss Jason players or newbie Jasons.....

I recommend getting Ps plus.... as much flack I have been giving Gun and illfonic lately I still love the game and it is still very fun glitches and bugs including.

i just wish a year in ////and new engine upgrade that it would be running smoother by now.

13 minutes ago, DarylsWalkers said:

but what about getting matched with a boss Jason and you don’t have a chance

No such thing, a lot of people here will tell you how great they are but the deck is stacked against Jason and in favor of groups of counselors working together only a little bit.

22 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I wouldn't do that.

And don't post back to back.

Wouldn’t do what and why can’t I post back to back 

1 minute ago, DarylsWalkers said:

They get touchy about double posting, let some else reply or just edit your first post.

2 minutes ago, DarylsWalkers said:

Don't ever say stuff like "Give us Savini" or "Sell Savini again". It causes tensions to rise.

And double posting is against the rules. There's a lot of rules. A lot a lot of rules. Some clearly stated, others that you won't even know you broke until they tell you, delete your posts, lock your thread or give you a Warning.

You'll learn. ?

@BrokenFattHardy ok I didn’t know and I wasn’t asking for savini I just wanted to know if it’s considered new if they brought it back and I’ll try not to break any rules

1 minute ago, DarylsWalkers said:

@BrokenFattHardy ok I didn’t know and I wasn’t asking for savini I just wanted to know if it’s considered new if they brought it back and I’ll try not to break any rules

I know we all sound crazy but trust me........ you'll see. Check out the rules and don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction section of the forum.

I was unable to pick up anything or open the windows and hop in windows. Really disappointed. 

2 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Really disappointed. 

We all are. Every single paying customer.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I know we all sound crazy but trust me........ you'll see. Check out the rules and don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction section of the forum.

I looked at the rules I’ll try to remember them all and I introduced myself what system do u play on I know this isn’t general discussion it’s patch notes so sorry?

Just had another counselor match with the interaction lock. Couldn't swing my weapon or do anything else. Good times!!

I’m seeing counselors limping around the map more often since the health sprays disappeared. Only for a sec though. They die much quicker.

not sure how I feel about that yet.

It looks like this latest patch basically reverted the game to the post upgraded version but before the disastrous June patch.  So far I'm seeing all of the problems that came along with the "upgrade" but none of the problems that came with the June patch.  For example...

Upgrade:  textures not loading properly, Pinehurst rainbow effects, problems with items being dropped, interaction locks, mutant Jasons and more.

June patch:  Matches ending when Tommy dies/escapes, cars escaping causing suicides, too lazy/tired to type the rest.

So far I haven't seen the June Bugs.  But maybe I've just been lucky.

• Thanks 1