37 minutes ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

I rather they fix the party not joining the lobby then much of anything suggested, I'm not worried about my character swapping anymore sometimes we get cool things like this.

20180611195711_1.thumb.jpg.6c19ee015437b00e4d5dd9cc0dae3beb.jpg

Don't part 2 look good in retro colors? 

I had that happen to me with part 5 on retro colors it was weird

19 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

2 minutes is a little rough. I might have to jump in a closet and then go piss. Damn , you piss in the fucking closet? Don't mean I was staying hidden all night, but damn, I gotta have time to shake it, ya know?

Boot AFK'S after 4-5 minutes. That's a quarter of the game match and that's fair to those that might hafta check on their kid or drain the main vein.

You Need 2 minutes? Just go while you´re waiting in the Lobby.

1 hour ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

I rather they fix the party not joining the lobby then much of anything suggested, I'm not worried about my character swapping anymore sometimes we get cool things like this.

20180611195711_1.thumb.jpg.6c19ee015437b00e4d5dd9cc0dae3beb.jpg

Thanks they didn´t remove it! I still want to see Part IX with Retro Colors.

I already had Part VII and Part VIII and also I played as Retro but in the ending I was...…..

RETRO-SAVINI! DUN DUN DUUUUN! I don´t even have savini.

foPLEAB.jpg

Oh my god , I think I finally found out how to post pics!

If somebody wants , that I share my Videos of Retro-Part VIII and Retro-Part VIII , let me know!

Doesn´t this mean you can also Transport bloody Skins?

And please guys , don´t take it out! I Always wished for more Retro-Jasons! 

19 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You Need 2 minutes? Just go while you´re waiting in the Lobby.

Haha!! You double posted, Wolf!!

Who plans a piss though? I mean, if I felt I needed to, yes, I would go during the Lobby........but in such case that it hits mid-match (and I can't cork it) I'd like to be able to slide under a bed, run to the john and take a leak without being kicked.

Do I like they are kicking AFK'S? Yes

But should it be more like 4-5 minutes? Also yes.

15 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Haha!! You double posted, Wolf!!

Who plans a piss though? I mean, if I felt I needed to, yes, I would go during the Lobby........but in such case that it hits mid-match (and I can't cork it) I'd like to be able to slide under a bed, run to the john and take a leak without being kicked.

Do I like they are kicking AFK'S? Yes

But should it be more like 4-5 minutes? Also yes.

I agree with this. Hiding is a useful strategy. There have been times I've gone into hiding while waiting for others to lead Jason away so I can make a crucial repair. It can take more than 2 minutes.

2 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

I agree with this. Hiding is a useful strategy. There have been times I've gone into hiding while waiting for others to lead Jason away so I can make a crucial repair. It can take more than 2 minutes.

EXACTLY!!!! @[IllFonic]Courier Thank you for kicking AFK's but that 2 minute timer is ridiculous. 5 minutes is fair and reasonable. It's not "forever" but takes care of those people who try to be AFK the entire match.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

As Long as you still move the camera everyonce in awhile (the game will warn you) you are still safe.

22 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Haha!! You double posted, Wolf!! Yeah , yeah , I double posted a lot in the beginning so this one won´t make me sad.

You won´t piss in your pants suddenly.

Atleast I hope so.

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You won´t piss in your pants suddenly.

Atleast I hope so.

I'm not arguing this with you. Every fucking person on this planet has had the need to piss just hit them randomly. Nobody plans every bathroom moment, Wolf.

Quit being unreasonable with your arguments just cause you wanna cheer AFK's being kicked. I'm happy they are being kicked too but I don't wanna be booted if I have a fucking unplanned bathroom break.

28 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm not arguing this with you. Every fucking person on this planet has had the need to piss just hit them randomly. Nobody plans every bathroom moment, Wolf.

Quit being unreasonable with your arguments just cause you wanna cheer AFK's being kicked. I'm happy they are being kicked too but I don't wanna be booted if I have a fucking unplanned bathroom break.

Yeah , okay , 2 minutes are kinda few. How 'bout 3?

It probably won´t get changed anyways , so yeah.

3 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

I should point out that re-rolling for a easier repair still works, however spamming won't cancel the kneeling up animation like it has always been no longer.  You have to wait the whole 2 seconds of the recovery before you can re-roll.  Not as good as before (obviously) but still will be a legit tactic for flawless repairs on the "2s" (Vanessa, Chad, and Jenny).

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.  Not as effective as before but it still works.  Just have to wait a bit longer. 

23 hours ago, Ahab said:

If you get into a lobby that has any room in it, you can invite friends in, they just will not be in a group. The option to invite is on the bottom left of the screen in a lobby. If you have more than one or two friends that you want to play with, it takes some patience to find a lobby to get them in... even with a low player count.
   They have to be in game already, with the loading time from game start up, they probably would not make it in before someone else takes the last spot in the lobby. Hopefully they get this problem fixed soon... it is very annoying.

You need to make a post in introductions... it does not have to be a long post, but it is a forum rule..... and Welcome to the Forums!

Correct, and this is what I used to do for awhile now. I was stating that doing a countdown has worked better for us lately due to a smaller community, saving time. Hopefully soon.

12 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Can't. This would fall under "New Content". This also shouldn't be under "Patch Notes" cause it's not relevant to the patch.

You should post this in the "Suggestions" Sub-Forum (because you are suggesting something) and then someone there can also say "Can't. This would fall under 'New Content'." and then the thread would be locked

It’s not new content they’d be adding to what’s already there still the same Jason still same counselors just making Jason a bot that’s not new the executives said no new dlc content 

Played somewhere around 15-20 matches so far since the patch. The random bug has only happened to me once. Also gone into spectate at the start of the match 3 times now and then the match ended with no XP. Savini keeps popping in on the outro a few times when there was no savini Jason in the match. other than that... I have not noticed any other bugs... yet.

1 minute ago, DarylsWalkers said:

It’s not new content they’d be adding to what’s already there still the same Jason still same counselors just making Jason a bot that’s not new the executives said no new dlc content 

Fine. @ShiftySamurai you care to answer this members question. He doubts what I said is true. I know y'all get tired of saying "No New Content" but think you could do it one more time?

I know and understand no new content is coming due to legal issues even in the future when there resolved it doesn’t matter they’ve stopped but like i said it’s not new there’s already an offline mode so making it to where u can play as a counselor would not be new I’m not doubting any one just stating facts 

3 hours ago, DarylsWalkers said:

I know and understand no new content is coming due to legal issues even in the future when there resolved it doesn’t matter they’ve stopped but like i said it’s not new there’s already an offline mode so making it to where u can play as a counselor would not be new I’m not doubting any one just stating facts 

What you are stating is your opinion. It's your opinion that it could be added. It's your opinion that it isn't new content.

The fact is that Gun Media will say it's new content. I'm telling you this because you aren't the only person who's ever suggested a Jason AI be created for an Offline Counselor Mode.

Their original statement was that creating this mode would be too difficult and time consuming, but the latest answer had been "no new content".

If I'm wrong, I promise you, I will apologize to you for being wrong. Let's see if you will do the same once you hear an answer from Gun Media.

@Kodiak or @JPops or @NthnButAGoodTime could one of y'all PLEASE get @ShiftySamurai or one of the silent partners to address @DarylsWalkers.

5 hours ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

Gotta admit, ol' sackhead does look pretty cool with that color scheme. If it was fixed properly and not look like he yakked on himself, I'd love more palette swaps like this for all of them. Makes me wonder how absurd Uber would look.

On 7/3/2018 at 9:17 AM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

No more giant weapons

What exactly does this mean?

Just now, TRUxNOIR said:

What exactly does this mean?

There was an exploit where you could fire a flare gun or a shotgun really quickly and picking up another weapon (4x4, machete, axe, etc.) which would magnify the size of the weapon and would also increase the swing range of said weapon. Basically imagine holding a baseball bat that is the size of a telephone pole.

2 hours ago, DarylsWalkers said:

It would be a new game mode though. 

Offline Bots counselors

Offline Bots Jason

and also , they don´t even want to do it because Jason would most likely just run into rocks , they said they won´t do it.

@DarylsWalkers, I'm afraid @BrokenFattHardy, is right. Based on what we have been told by Gun, they are basically limited to bug fixes and balancing at this point. Writing in an AI Jason just isn't in the cards, and as they had stated after release, they really didn't see a path to ever being able to do that, anyway.

• Thanks 1

Well whatever seems I’m beaten I tried to get something started and hopefully get an offline counselor mode but if there not dedicated enough to try then ok I just think the game is boring only having that one mode because people without ps plus can’t enjoy the entirety of the game and Thanks broken Matt hardy but no I don’t need a developer rubbing my face into something because u wanna prove I’m wrong so sorry for wasting time on a pipe dream 

3 minutes ago, DarylsWalkers said:

Well whatever seems I’m beaten I tried to get something started and hopefully get an offline counselor mode but if there not dedicated enough to try then ok I just think the game is boring only having that one mode because people without ps plus can’t enjoy the entirety of the game and Thanks broken Matt hardy but no I don’t need a developer rubbing my face into something because u wanna prove I’m wrong so sorry for wasting time on a pipe dream 

I hope you didn't buy this game before they introduced Offline Bots.