1 minute ago, Big Daddy J said:

They've removed all mentions of Uber Jason coming soon from the Virtual Cabin. It just says "Virtual Cabin complete" now.

But that's good. It covers them so nobody can say "They are advertising something they can't deliver". They watching their own asses now cause I'm willing to bet they've seen the word "lawsuit" enough the passed few weeks.

I'm waiting to see if they have removed Uber from the coding so hackers can't access him any longer. (Got my fingers crossed on this one.)

12 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

But that's good. It covers them so nobody can say "They are advertising something they can't deliver". They watching their own asses now cause I'm willing to bet they've seen the word "lawsuit" enough the passed few weeks.

I'm waiting to see if they have removed Uber from the coding so hackers can't access him any longer. (Got my fingers crossed on this one.)

Ahhh...I didn't even think of that.  I bet they did remove him.

The model/animation still appears but yeah, no clue about the 'functionality' of it. At least they didn't totally damnatio memoriae on Uber. Shame that not even the mocap kills could be salvaged.

6 minutes ago, zmccain said:

Ahhh...I didn't even think of that.  I bet they did remove him.

11rf5g3.jpg

• Haha 1

Please put out an update to make Jason a bot and counselor single player it would be challenging and you could tone your skills as a counselor for those of us without PlayStation plus it’s be nice to play as both not just Jason I realize it will take awhile to develop but the fans are willing to wait

3 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Perfect. Look up the BBB rating for gun media.

I did and the complaints there are literally from frustrated nerd virgins who whine to mommy about every little crap.

11 minutes ago, DarylsWalkers said:

Please put out an update to make Jason a bot and counselor single player it would be challenging and you could tone your skills as a counselor for those of us without PlayStation plus it’s be nice to play as both not just Jason I realize it will take awhile to develop but the fans are willing to wait

Can't. This would fall under "New Content". This also shouldn't be under "Patch Notes" cause it's not relevant to the patch.

You should post this in the "Suggestions" Sub-Forum (because you are suggesting something) and then someone there can also say "Can't. This would fall under 'New Content'." and then the thread would be locked

18 minutes ago, HateMe said:

I did and the complaints there are literally from frustrated nerd virgins who whine to mommy about every little crap.

Right, couldn't have anything to do with their track record on games before this. Look at their wikipedia page to get a list of all previous endeavors and the list of problems with them.

2 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Right, couldn't have anything to do with their track record on games before this. Look at their wikipedia page to get a list of all previous endeavors and the list of problems with them.

I think what HateMe is implying is that the "nerd virgins" are lying about things to the BBB to damage Gun's reputation, therefore casting doubt that Gun Media is as bad as people are claiming.

He's trolling.

Why else would be here calling random strangers, whom he knows nothing about, both "nerds" and "virgins" (and also imply these people still complain to their mothers about "crap") unless his intention was to dig at the very people he is insulting. Those people being customers who feel slighted by Gun Media.

Don't fall into his trap. Just by being here, or by playing the game, (and taking into account his own description of the playerbase) you can predetermine that he is also a "nerdy virgin complaining to someone".

Every time you hit jason in combat stance you still become interaction glitched, but they patched out the small spot in pinehurst where you could gleefully faze thru the wall and wind up outside, and the big weapons glitch.   And you can still drop an item to exit the sweater animation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Counselors
No more giant weapons

What!?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah the character swap bug is still not fixed.

I tried a couple rounds, your better off playing as random Counselor/Jason.

4 hours ago, jameson87 said:

If you read the complaints you would see that they specifically target friday the 13th, and with a stupid reason to that even. Example one of the complaints:

" Purchased *************** game from Steam. Game now does not load "database login failure"
I purchased the game *************** from Steam on June 5, 2017 for $39.99. I was only able to play the game for 5 hours over about 2 weeks time before I encountered the error message "DATABASE LOGIN FAILED". I reached out via email and they asked for my Steam account profile link which I provided them. Then I never heard from them again. I have tried logging in numerous times since then and I am still receiving the same message "

Well we all had that for a small period of time, no reason to get a hissy fit.

Or this one:

" *************** the game won't give me or anyone else the ************ he's an exclusive ***** and they jave already announced and said they will nevwr ever release this *****. We have seen people online in the game with him. We as users and consumers of the game believe and find this is unfair. I also paid for this exclusive *****.
Product_Or_Service: *************** Game "

So....before stating something i'd advise to read and know what you are replying to. And i am not a troll, i simply state facts.

57 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Yeah the character swap bug is still not fixed.

I tried a couple rounds, your better off playing as random Counselor/Jason.

No, Jason is alone and the counselors are spectators.

28 minutes ago, HateMe said:

If you read the complaints you would see that they specifically target friday the 13th, and with a stupid reason to that even. Example one of the complaints:

" Purchased *************** game from Steam. Game now does not load "database login failure"
I purchased the game *************** from Steam on June 5, 2017 for $39.99. I was only able to play the game for 5 hours over about 2 weeks time before I encountered the error message "DATABASE LOGIN FAILED". I reached out via email and they asked for my Steam account profile link which I provided them. Then I never heard from them again. I have tried logging in numerous times since then and I am still receiving the same message "

Well we all had that for a small period of time, no reason to get a hissy fit.

Or this one:

" *************** the game won't give me or anyone else the ************ he's an exclusive ***** and they jave already announced and said they will nevwr ever release this *****. We have seen people online in the game with him. We as users and consumers of the game believe and find this is unfair. I also paid for this exclusive *****.
Product_Or_Service: *************** Game "

So....before stating something i'd advise to read and know what you are replying to. And i am not a troll, i simply state facts.

They have had a bad BBB rating since before digital launch of this game last year, I brought it up last year after becoming a member of the forum, it has just gotten that much worse than it was. And a quick search of reviews of all other projects by both team is riddled with delays and bugs, and one game was removed from the psn. I have done my research, gave them the chance anyways, as I am a huge fan of the franchise, and here we are. You sure do assume a lot about my ability to research and read for someone who knows nothing about me. But go ahead and defend and continue to hold that hope out. You will eventually come to the same realization that many others have, or not. No skin off my back. Have a good one.

Edit: I just looked for the first time in over a year, they have an F now, when I last checked it wasn't that bad. It was a D iirc, which was bad enough coming out of the gates. That alone speaks volumes. You can also search wikipedia for both companies, see their list of projects, and check every review on those games from other references. That is how you research. Not just cherry pick data to fit your narrative. This is their only truly "succesful title" for either company, and look at how it has been handled, delays and bugs, just like every other project. And for the record, 1. I don't live with my parents as they died when I was a senior in high school. 2. I am happily married. 3. I have a beautiful daughter. So it would seem I don't fit your little stereotype but nice try 😉

• Like 1

Duke said it best.

Best time to throw in the towel.

They've only ever proven they can push out content that's half/mostly working. Since they apparently can't do that anymore (except when its leaked of course). The fixes seem to break more than they fix. So we get in this constant cycle of break/fix, break/fix that's more break than fix.

PLEASE FIX THE X (PS4) BUTTON NOT WORKING AFTER HITTING JASON.. You have to hit again to unstuck yourself

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Quick time events (repair mini game) can no longer be spammed to trigger an easier repair.

I should point out that re-rolling for a easier repair still works, however spamming won't cancel the kneeling up animation like it has always been no longer.  You have to wait the whole 2 seconds of the recovery before you can re-roll.  Not as good as before (obviously) but still will be a legit tactic for flawless repairs on the "2s" (Vanessa, Chad, and Jenny).

I rather they fix the party not joining the lobby then much of anything suggested, I'm not worried about my character swapping anymore sometimes we get cool things like this.

20180611195711_1.thumb.jpg.6c19ee015437b00e4d5dd9cc0dae3beb.jpg

Don't part 2 look good in retro colors? 

• Like 1

they seem to can't finger out party issues but they can sure fix useless bugs like big weapons which is just silly bugs.

Good to know that u guys are making this game squeaky clean of thosr annoying bugs keep up the good work