I still spawn as another counselor than the one I have chosen and sometimes I join a lobby just to find out I'm spectating when the game starts... 

3 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

It's possible that on PC, these patches act like regular patches, whereas Xbox content forces you to download the whole thing every time. I just know each PC patch has never been as large as any Xbox patch I've had.

You're absolutely correct, the patches on PC are just patches...there's no re-downloading the entire game tomfoolery.

Can we just roll back the game to the October 2017 update and leave well enough alone?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

This was a 4.2 GB Download???

9GB for us on Xbox.☹️

* I choose Roy and  show Savini Jason walk in your ending;

*The party is also ending alone . This patch adds more bugs ;

* Delay on Loading offline bugs

*Illfonic sucks ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zmccain said:

9GB for us on Xbox.☹️

9GB for Xbox because it makes you re download the whole game 

Bots take 4 hits before they go into the injured animation. Tested with Savini Jason and a machete.

A few bots never went into the injured animation at all after 6 hits.

Noticeable delayed sound issues and repeating sound bugs.

Pamela saying the intro shack qoute 1 minute into the match.

Bots spawn in with objective parts in their hand.

Fuse right next to phone box. Have cops called in 30 seconds or less.

Bots don't have to search for anything anymore because they spawn with everything at the start.

Old bugs still present from older patches. Rainbow/firework blood on pinehurst, etc.

Found a Victoria bot standing on a pile of weapons at Packanack small, flare gun, 2by4, maybe a pan. It seemed silly considering she never turned on, murdered someone ten feet in front of her. Had to grab her to get her moving. The patch doesn’t seem like a complete waste, anyone seen any rubber banding at the car?

Dedicated servers instable now

5 minutes ago, i-cold said:

The game is simply ending the match alone. Illfonic you are useless...?

Explain.......but use better words. Like ones that actually describe the problems.

Saying "ending the match alone" doesn't say much. I could say in return...."The match is supposed to end when Jason is alone." 

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Explain.......but use better words. Like ones that actually describe the problems.

Saying "ending the match alone" doesn't say much. I could say in return...."The match is supposed to end when Jason is alone." 

The game ends when it starts...

15 minutes ago, i-cold said:

The game ends when it starts...

Platform?

I'm on Xbox and not seeing this. Not heard of this happening to Steam players either. Not talked to any PlayStation users but not read anything on here about them either.

8 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Platform?

I'm on Xbox and not seeing this. Not heard of this happening to Steam players either. Not talked to any PlayStation users but not read anything on here about them either.

PC: Not a problem with the patch, it seems dedicated servers instability

i just waited hrs for this patch to download on my crapnet  watched it hit 100% then now its showing as if it didnt dl at all and is at 1%  like wtf  anyone else on pc have this ?

12 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Jason
Fixed an issue that allowed Jason to grab counselors. 
Fixed an issue that allowed Jason to melee counselors.

Give it time...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HailWotan88 said:

LieMedia and Bugfonic lol

Perfect. Look up the BBB rating for gun media.

PSA:  as patch notes state, you can no longer use an emote to cancel out of the sweater animation as the sweater girl.  However, you can still hit the activation button and then immediately drop an item such as a health spray or the mask and get out of the animation lock.  Quick time events (repair mini game) can no longer be spammed to trigger an easier repair.  It will go through a bit of a longer animation and possibly change your camera angle.  I kinda like this.   The health sprays "not spawning" in certain locations are now what appears to be a random chance.  Play the same map twice and where a health spray didn't spawn in a "set place" may be there the second time.  It's random now. Not sure if that was intended or just an issue, but I like it.  Sprays really shouldn't be a given.   Randomness is good.  Keeps things fresh.  The counselors don't shake during the kill animation any longer but sometimes Jason does.  There is an area on Pinehurst where if you hit Jason with firecrackers as he grabs you you will fall through the damn map and keep going.  Quick Dodge seems to be gone now.  Hit Jason even if he is blocking and dodge quickly to avoid a grab.  This seems to have been removed or altered.  Need more time with it to be sure.  

They've removed all mentions of Uber Jason coming soon from the Virtual Cabin. It just says "Virtual Cabin complete" now.