Glad to see there’s a new patch.

Downloaded on PS4 and PC, so far only played on PC.

Could only get into a US lobby for some reason, rather than an AU or Asia Pacific one. 

Started match with 7 people including myself.

I was Jason, and as the match begins all but one of the counselor players suddenly appear as spectators and it says killed 0/1 on scoreboard.

Most of them leave shortly after and I play a 1v1 against the level 150 buggzy troll - yay. 

Still glad there’s a patch out.

Also, as I was typing this... sitting in a lobby right now on PC, and noticed my counselor changed to random at some point when I wasn’t looking - had to change to a different counselor and then back to my chosen one for it to work. Does this mean the random counselor bug is still not fixed?

Edit: Interaction lock bug is now worse than before.

I couldn’t pick up an axe in my crippled, no-med-spray state - no matter how long I tried to.

The method that used to undo the horrible glitch no longer works. Awesome.

Getting grabbed and using my pocket knife allowed me to pick up a weapon that would enable my character to defend themselves again.

Used to be able to just spam attack if interact stopped working and vice versa.

Cancer is now 20% more cancery - hooray. 

• Like 1

I haven't seen any issues with the sprays on PC.

Part of the reason why its so easy to combat/get close is because most people have ezpz 4 sprays once they grab the extra one from one of the bathrooms.

Having it one or the other does make sense. You can have medic and hypo but less sprays or more sprays but not medic or medic is changed to only give out 2 first aid sprays the FIRST time, not any more than that.

Thanks for the updates. My condolences to all those who put their heart and soul into this fantastic game. I was very sad to learn the news of cancelled production... I will stay a loyal fan and look forward to updates.

• Like 1

Question for those on Xbox:  What is the size of the patch?  

Just now, zmccain said:

Question for those on Xbox:  What is the size of the patch?  

9.07Gb

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

9.07Gb

Ughh...thanks.?

1 hour ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

The Higgins Haven staircase was an area where all you needed to do was run around the bottom of it and troll jason cause of the small space and therefor was giving colision on the back part by the radio to prevent this, I know as I was Jason and it happened to me. I rather it not be fixed thank you.

Small space is good for Jason look at the purge ( Table loop ) is that what you want again.

1 minute ago, zmccain said:

Ughh...thanks.?

No problem. I'm stuck on this Loading Screen waiting to get back to my lobby so I figured I'd let you know.

Yeah........ I've updated already. This is what you have to look forward to.

7 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

9.07Gb

...the fucking hell? The original requirements for the game as listed on Steam are only 4 gigs!

2 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

...the fucking hell? The original requirements for the game as listed on Steam are only 4 gigs!

It's always had a bigger file size for Xbox than PC.  In fact, I think even ps4s version is smaller than Xbox (but I'm not certain)

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

It's always had a bigger file size for Xbox than PC.  In fact, I think even ps4s version is smaller than Xbox (but I'm not certain)

I think so too

5 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I think so too

The PC version went from about 3.5 to 5gb since I've had the game in August. The Xbox version went from about 4 to 9.

I play in Stam and I'm still having problemas searching a match in group , everybody get splited in different servers or get premature errors... and please, add more SA servers... theres not enought, we always play in US because the matchmaking dont find SA servers....

42 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

My F13 game folder is currently about 8.5GB. I haven't downloaded the update yet.

2 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

My F13 game folder is currently about 8.5GB. I haven't downloaded the update yet.

It's possible that on PC, these patches act like regular patches, whereas Xbox content forces you to download the whole thing every time. I just know each PC patch has never been as large as any Xbox patch I've had.

31 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

I guess Join Game under profiles in Looking for Group on Xbox will not be seeing a fix. The invite system sucks.

Illfonic and Gun Media's next team up will be on "Vacuum Cleaner: The Game".

None if us will be disappointed cause the whole point will be that it's supposed to suck.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

I guess Join Game under profiles in Looking for Group on Xbox will not be seeing a fix. The invite system sucks.

Id rather have the invite system than trolls continually loading back into a lobby after they've been kicked like they used to.

So are kills in offline bots not counting towards PhD in murder still being ignored? I know it isn't a game breaking bug, but it's kinda bullshit when each patch introduces more game breaking bugs to fix. Nothing else will ever get done. Make a mess, clean it up while making another mess, clean it up while making another mess, clean it up while...... You get the idea.

• Like 1

Yay... I cannot even find one fucking spray anymore. That's good as Jason, but sucks ass when you aren't Jason... :(