3 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Clothes aren't allowed as it's new content.

But aren't new bugs considered new content?

2 minutes ago, Hancove said:

aren't there less sprays than before? you whiners seems you have won again :)

The health spray was actually a bug. After the engine update, they spawned in at twice the amount of what it suppose to be. Guess they decided to take more away.... :(

4 minutes ago, Hancove said:

aren't there less sprays than before? you whiners seems you have won again :)

5 minutes ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

The Higgins Haven staircase was an area where all you needed to do was run around the bottom of it and troll jason cause of the small space and therefor was giving colision on the back part by the radio to prevent this, I know as I was Jason and it happened to me. I rather it not be fixed thank you.

I'm not agree but even if you're right, they can't just let an invisible wall. They need to put something between the chair and stairs.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

I'm not agree but even if you're right, they can't just let an invisible wall. They need to put something between the chair and stairs.

The name @Sinisterslither implies troll, your profile pic shows troll, and you statement cries troll. And you don't agree to anti trolling fixes?! HMMMMM............

10 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

The health spray was actually a bug. After the engine update, they spawned in at twice the amount of what it suppose to be. Guess they decided to take more away.... :(

The double spawn was a bug. Good they fixed it but I can't find them in the bathrooms

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

The name @Sinisterslither implies troll, your profile pic shows troll, and you statement cries troll. And you don't agree to anti trolling fixes?! HMMMMM............

I don't agree because I never saw someone who troll Jason in this area but they can't let invisible wall.

Invisible wall needs to be patched, but I guess that would be new content.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

What new bugs did you include in this patch?

😂😂😂 This absolutely floored me with lol. Solid gold response.

9 minutes ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

I know, sorry, english is not my language but I'll try to make some effort next time.

1 minute ago, DrLeatherface said:

😂😂😂 This absolutely floored me with lol. Solid gold response.

😂😂 thanks!! Give it a reaction! I’d love to see if they allow it to “steal the day” or if they remove it. 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

I don't agree because I never saw someone who troll Jason in this area but they can't let invisible wall.

I am just joking around with you. But I have seen and experienced trolls in this area of the main house before. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

Xbox patch just went live. Get it while it's hot!

Red ring of death folks!!

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Xbox patch just went live. Get it while it's hot!

Just as I was about to make a post thanking the almighty that we haven’t gotten it yet. Shit.

9 minutes ago, Super Ty said:

Just as I was about to make a post thanking the almighty that we haven’t gotten it yet. Shit.

It hasn't been pushed to my console yet, I can still start up the game

Update: it started downloading now 

Offline Bot intro audio is way out of sync

• Like 1

I didn't get to play long today, but one thing I did notice is that the mini game for repairs has been changed.  You can't immediately cancel out of it and start a new one like you used to.   It takes a bit longer now.  Med sprays are not spawning in as much (thank God).  One thing I wanted to try is the sweater.  I know they said you can't cancel out with an emote, but I wonder if you can by dropping an item still.   I wanted to try it today, but someone felt the need to run me over with the car before I could use it.  Anyone come across anything else yet?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ah , awesome , guys! Especially the stutter!

Now , I have only one request…..

Bring back meat- shielding :

You could grab a counselor and when somebody wanted to hit you to free that counselor you could quickly turn and they would take the hit and you could kill that counselor. When Team killing was a Thing , they could have even killed them. And also they had to get behind Jason which would have cost even more time (most likely enough to get a kill anyways. It was really awesome. It doesn´t even make sense now . By that logic the hits would also go through Jason. It takes counselors at such an huuuge Advantage , please Change it guys , the majority wants it back and many even Need it back.

Yes!!! This PLEASE!!!! Greatest idea ever!! Especially seeming how we won't ever get Team Killing back! This at least makes sense!!

Orrrrr, bring team killing back!!! :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You make it look bad. Add a !.

2 minutes is a little rough. I might have to jump in a closet and then go piss. Don't mean I was staying hidden all night, but damn, I gotta have time to shake it, ya know?

Boot AFK'S after 4-5 minutes. That's a quarter of the game match and that's fair to those that might hafta check on their kid or drain the main vein.

• Like 1

You guys got rid of too many first aid sprays and I'm not talking about the extra ones before this patch. I'm talking about ones i use to get in the bathrooms of certain cabins not being there anymore.

• Like 2