Hey what about Jason's grab this wasn't addressed there is many more things also such as when Jason breaks down a door it's still standing and people just go through it i don't understand what this wasn't added and fixed.

Hey the game won't play it keeps minimizing when i try to play and it freezes and what the heck was done to the graphics it looks horrible.

Are you guys going to address the issue of parties not being able to join a lobby? 

That's probably the biggest issue for me. It's quite annoying having to re-invite half the people in your party via the lobby because as soon as the whole party tries to get in, everyone gets kicked. 

• Like 2

Can you guys please fix this issue...? Me and two other friends are trying to join 1 lobby TOGETHER. But everytime when we try to do so. The game keeps saying "disconnection lost" -_- Please fix this for god's sake..

2 minutes ago, Johnny X-Man said:

Are you guys going to address the issue of parties not being able to join a lobby? 

That's probably the biggest issue for me. It's quite annoying having to re-invite half the people in your party via the lobby because as soon as the whole party tries to get in, everyone gets kicked. 

Yeah same here... It's annoying. 

5 minutes ago, ProfessionalBeefcake said:

Welp got something new instead. Even though I have like 4gigs of memory available.

Untitled.jpg

Look at the bright side.........At least it's something new and not something that's been wrong since Day 1.

(Side note: I almost posted "Hey!! I thought we weren't getting 'New Content' anymore!!")

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

What new bugs did you include in this patch?

1 hour ago, thatdudescott said:

It's all about player discovery.

Exactly, we're their free QA team.

46 minutes ago, ProfessionalBeefcake said:

So all of my progress is at level 1 now..... I was 150 before this patch. C'mon now, what the fuck just happened?

Just when I thought they couldn't possibly fuck up the game any further after car suicides and matches randomly ending. Granted I'm on PS4 so this issue doesn't affect me but come the fuck on...there's no way any of this was tested and 'slipped by you'.

3 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Exactly, we're their free QA team.

Fuck that shit. I ain't free. I paid for a game. They need to test it before they release it. If they want a beta tester, I'll do it. But they can drop me a Savini and DLC kill packs for free. That's my wage!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

We are currently investigating this issue and have pushed out a new patch for the PC.
This new patch is the up-to-date one with the bug fixes listed here today.
Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Inconvenience? That's a mild way of putting it.

Got into 1 match with 1 friend in a group without a problem.... the second try, he was kicked from group and had to invite direct to lobby. I had high hopes the group bug was dealt with and not mentioned in the notes, but I see that other people are still having this problem as well.

• Like 1

I try to give them the benefit of the doubt but Jesus. I half think this is on purpose anymore just to get us to ask them not to touch it anymore. 

The forum rules clearly state that harassment will not be tolerated. Yet we keep getting harassed by broke ass patches?!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

The forum rules clearly state that harassment will not be tolerated. Yet we keep getting harassed by broke ass patches?!

They won't tolerate it.......Us, on the other hand, we have to take what we can get and we better be happy!

• Haha 1

Ah , awesome , guys! Especially the stutter!

Now , I have only one request…..

Bring back meat- shielding :

You could grab a counselor and when somebody wanted to hit you to free that counselor you could quickly turn and they would take the hit and you could kill that counselor. When Team killing was a Thing , they could have even killed them. And also they had to get behind Jason which would have cost even more time (most likely enough to get a kill anyways. It was really awesome. It doesn´t even make sense now . By that logic the hits would also go through Jason. It takes counselors at such an huuuge Advantage , please Change it guys , the majority wants it back and many even Need it back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

Got into 1 match with 1 friend in a group without a problem.... the second try, he was kicked from group and had to invite direct to lobby. I had high hopes the group bug was dealt with and not mentioned in the notes, but I see that other people are still having this problem as well.

This is exactly why I came here, me and a friend got tired of that, so now we make a countdown and then hope that we end up in the same lobby, cmonn XD

7 minutes ago, TheRadChad said:

This is exactly why I came here, me and a friend got tired of that, so now we make a countdown and then hope that we end up in the same lobby, cmonn XD

If you get into a lobby that has any room in it, you can invite friends in, they just will not be in a group. The option to invite is on the bottom left of the screen in a lobby. If you have more than one or two friends that you want to play with, it takes some patience to find a lobby to get them in... even with a low player count.
   They have to be in game already, with the loading time from game start up, they probably would not make it in before someone else takes the last spot in the lobby. Hopefully they get this problem fixed soon... it is very annoying.

You need to make a post in introductions... it does not have to be a long post, but it is a forum rule..... and Welcome to the Forums!

3 hours ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Here is a list of everything i've experienced and haven't been fixed

- Higgins Haven issue where the spot below the stair and next to the radio is still inaccessible.

- Block when in combat stance for Jason still slow ( Only when not host on consoles).

- The so-called exploit Sliding is still there ( Combat Stance Glitch ).

- Doors not destroying correctly in rage mode.

- Counselor Combat Stance issue too obviously.

If i encounted more i will edit that post.

The Higgins Haven staircase was an area where all you needed to do was run around the bottom of it and troll jason cause of the small space and therefor was giving colision on the back part by the radio to prevent this, I know as I was Jason and it happened to me. I rather it not be fixed thank you.

aren't there less sprays than before? you whiners seems you have won again :)

• Like 1