Offline bots intro scene is now horrifically out of sync. Four matches in a row ended less than 5 minutes in because the host quit, and the 5th one timed out on the loading screen. Two more went smoothly, but then the 8th one literally froze my PS4 and forced me to just shut the power off and restart it.

Why the fuck lllFonic thought getting into game development was a good idea is beyond me, but clearly they were mistaken.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/6/2018 at 5:28 AM, FART_SMUCKER said:

Doesn't work. On Steam at least, for both Jason and campers you're picked whatever. And Jason's weapons also. A match ended the other day for me as it picked part 2 with the machete although i had part 7 selected with the axe and it ended showing Savini with the machete and I dont even have Savini

Obviously, the programming for the ending cut scene is bad. I get the Savini Jason outtro scene on Xbox when I have Part III selected. I had the button glitching as well, but that has been a problem for a while. What is most telling, however, is that the programmers can't even get the hair on the characters correct. The game still has that Beetlejuice hair glitch with the female counselors.  Come on, now.

beetlejuice-9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/7/2018 at 7:05 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Friday of bugs 13th: A new patch

#1 issue for me over weekend was the spectator mode glitch and found many variations of it.

1. I was counselor, saw Jason intro. Then I was loaded to a scenary of the beach on crystal lake but my character never spawned. None of my buttons worked except the counselor status which showed everyone alive, but they slowly all exited. Guessing they are all in the same stuck glitch as me. I tried talking but got no response. had to quit game from task manager.

2. I was Jason. Saw Jason intro, then immediately was followed by outro and received xp. Didnt mind this 1 as It was the quickest 1400xp ive ever grabbed. The counselors were all still there with me and none received XP. We all were loaded back into the same lobby after wards.

3. I was counselor. saw Jason intro, but spawned right to spectator mode like I just died. My user was not present under counselor status screen. Like I was never in the game. I hung around to see if I would spawn as tommy but no luck. Also didnt receive any xp when match ended.

So as wrap up looks like there is lockup spectator mode. No match playout spectator mode. and then the true spectator mode where you are just left out of the match. All are game breaking.

Can anyone tell me if the new repair rolling is bugged or is this how it's  inintended be? Now when repairing I have to completely stop the repair animation if I want a better roll. 

9 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

Can anyone tell me if the new repair rolling is bugged or is this how it's  inintended be? Now when repairing I have to completely stop the repair animation if I want a better roll. 

Thats how it has always worked for me. Unless there was an exploit...

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, TheDominator24-7 said:

I think I get more network error disconnects than before the patch. 

Please don´t Quote the OP and never if it is that Long. Edit it out , please.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:33 AM, Psychophonic said:

I`m.  Also I had other same massage a few times:  "You were kicked from the match, the host left the match ".   (PC)

It is possible to host a Lobby on PC , if you don´t get in a normal one in 1 Minute and 30 seconds.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:28 AM, FART_SMUCKER said:

Doesn't work. On Steam at least, for both Jason and campers you're picked whatever. And Jason's weapons also. A match ended the other day for me as it picked part 2 with the machete although i had part 7 selected with the axe and it ended showing Savini with the machete and I dont even have Savini

But if that happens if you played as Retro-Jason.....

foPLEAB.jpg

THIS HAPPENS! LOOK THE MAJESTY!

I like that. It was obviously unintended.

• Like 1

How bots have so much pocket knifes?😨

• Like 1

for some reason i thought it was getting fixed on this patch but when jason rages through a door on jasons screen you just walk through the door and are temporarily blind(cant see because door is still there) and are open to an easy stun from a counselor.

I'm starting to get really sick of blindly Rage'ing through a door and being shot/axed/clubbed/flare gunned because the fucking door doesn't break like it's supposed to.

Edit: I just discovered they never fixed the "Care Bear blood" that you sometimes get when playing on Pinehurst. Actually, I'm kinda hoping they leave this one in because choking a counselor and watching them spray concentrated pixie dust instead of blood is pretty damn cool.

Just had five games that ended before they even started. Instant spectator mode has broken this game completely.....where is the hotfix!

2 hours ago, AncientHoplite said:

Just had five games that ended before they even started. Instant spectator mode has broken this game completely.....where is the hotfix!

Yeah, I haven't played all week because of this. They have complete broken the game with this bug. Takes forever to get a match going. Not worth my time. Hoping patch is soon

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 5:30 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, I haven't played all week because of this. They have complete broken the game with this bug. Takes forever to get a match going. Not worth my time. Hoping patch is soon

Have to be honest, at this point, with all they've broke. I'm starting to hate playing it. When you get in a game that functions, something else will break, and the cycle continues on and on. 

• Like 1

Why are bodies still shaking during kills on XB1? Tought they fixed it?

8 hours ago, LeDunk 6 said:

Why are bodies still shaking during kills on XB1? Tought they fixed it?

On the matches I have had it looks like  the counselors Shaking has been fixed but I did noticed in a few late last night that the whole screen was shaking now instead of the counselors on PS4 

Anyone else having issues with drowning counselors? Twice now I've had a weird glitch where you hit X, get the sound effect and the Resourceful/Kill graphic, but the counselor doesn't die. I had to hit X four times before the drowning animation finally played, plus I somehow got four kills out of it.

We need a new patch to fix the new bugs 🤣

We could really Need a new patch now…..

My Friends are getting slowly Angry and impatient. , I don't wanna lose 'em.

I hope they include some balance fixes to justify the wait.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2018 at 6:44 PM, mancavehawkeye said:

So in conclusion this patch did nothing? Gotcha

Yes , made desynchronization in offline bots intro

• Like 1

Congrats Devs... I thought you couldn't POSSIBLY make the game worse than you already made it with the last update, but this last one has effectively killed off the STEAM populace. At least the Ultimate Slasher Edition is coming out soon to boost our player base! Oh? What's that? That isn't for PC users? *smacks head*

I feel incredibly disrespected. I genuinely hope you are all ashamed of yourselves. You know what you did.

• Like 1

On Xbox, there is still the issue of in-game mic chat not working at random times for random players. For me, it wouldn't let me hear others or speak to others with my headset plugged in but Xbox Live party chat works just fine as well as any other game. It's just Friday The 13th that does this. It came back and worked for a day, then broke again and it is very frustrating.