Wondering why im being kicked every other game at this point.... Another bang up job by the illfonic/Gunmedia crew.....Soo if your up coming game is going to be this bad....I wouldnt expect high sales.

8wowAhh I get it thank very much for that, I'm a monkey wrench user that works on technique to Jason off for simple counters, I'm getting that the Packanack full and Crystal Lake full  were deployed less health sprays in looks that way all day tosay

11 hours ago, The Doctor said:

There was an exploit where you could fire a flare gun or a shotgun really quickly and picking up another weapon (4x4, machete, axe, etc.) which would magnify the size of the weapon and would also increase the swing range of said weapon. Basically imagine holding a baseball bat that is the size of a telephone pole.

1 hour ago, TRUxNOIR said:

These are my perks  any idea what the knife looking new perk is?

PS_Messages_20180704_172318.jpg

I don’t think you can actually obtain the knife perk. It was an old perk that allowed you to start with a pocket knife, but it was removed when people was complaining about too many pocket knives. I could be wrong, be to my recollection I believe this to be true. 

3 hours ago, zmccain said:

It looks like this latest patch basically reverted the game to the post upgraded version but before the disastrous June patch.  So far I'm seeing all of the problems that came along with the "upgrade" but none of the problems that came with the June patch.  For example...

Upgrade:  textures not loading properly, Pinehurst rainbow effects, problems with items being dropped, interaction locks, mutant Jasons and more.

June patch:  Matches ending when Tommy dies/escapes, cars escaping causing suicides, too lazy/tired to type the rest.

So far I haven't seen the June Bugs.  But maybe I've just been lucky.

Random counselor/Jason is still there. Happened to me last night. These devs can't fix shit.

• Like 1

@Illfonic_Casey I had some matches post patch as host freeze up at the beginning on the match. Game never loaded up to play. Happened about one out of five or so matches as host. Everyone had to close the game to get out of the freeze up. 

Just now, kepps-66 said:

@Illfonic_Casey I had some matches post patch as host freeze up at the beginning on the match. Game never loaded up to play. Happened about one out of five or so matches as host. Everyone had to close the game to get out of the freeze up. 

@[IllFonic]Courier

On 7/4/2018 at 12:27 AM, jameson87 said:

Perfect. Look up the BBB rating for gun media.

https://www.bbb.org/lexington/business-reviews/online-gaming/gun-media-holdings-in-lexington-ky-9112219/reviews-and-complaints?section=complaints

Edit: For those that don't want to look at the link, they're rating is 1.66 out of 5 (F rating from the BBB).

Only 4 complaints though!

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

https://www.bbb.org/lexington/business-reviews/online-gaming/gun-media-holdings-in-lexington-ky-9112219/reviews-and-complaints?section=complaints

Edit: For those that don't want to look at the link, they're rating is 1.66 out of 5 (F rating from the BBB).

Only 4 complaints though!

Wow. I'm shocked..... Who gave them a star? 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Wow. I'm shocked..... Who gave them a star? 😂

That would be Jyestur B. There are only 2 reviews, and that's what they base the rating on apparently. Sounds like maybe we need to voice our opinions there since they won't be deleted.

Edit: Illfonic has 21 complaints and several resulted in refunds:

https://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/wholesale-video-games/illfonic-llc-in-denver-co-90145151/reviews-and-complaints?section=complaints

Still seeing combat lock. Still seeing random spawns. Jason is raging through doors and they don't break, they just seem to lose their collision field. Matches starting and the map loads up with everyone just looking at the trees and then the match ends. Getting EAC timeout kicks and then QP loads you back in to the same lobby. 

I just don't expect the game to ever be fixed. 

2 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

I had some matches post patch as host freeze up at the beginning on the match. Game never loaded up to play. Happened about one out of five or so matches as host. Everyone had to close the game to get out of the freeze up. 

This happens to me all the time.

Draw distance on lights is still off on PS4. It’s not game breaking but it also isn’t something I want to see.

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Nah.

I am Always happy with the game.

Denial...

12 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Denial...

Where I come from we call it "brown nosing" but I'll accept your answer too.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Nah.

I am Always happy with the game.

Sure love the game, very happy I got a demo of what it could be. I’m just messing with you, the pubs/devs do deserve credit for the game, but also responsibility for its current unfinished state. 

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Sure love the game, very happy I got a demo of what it could be. I’m just messing with you, the pubs/devs do deserve credit for the game, but also responsibility for its current unfinished state. 

Yeah, this pretty much sums up my feeling and prob most on here

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, this pretty much sums up my feeling and prob most on here

Thanks, I was only speaking for myself but others probably do feel that way as well. 

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah , I can defintitely agree and this is a normal way to think About the game. They could have done a lot better but I am still happy with what we got. Very happy.

Played a lot last night for about 6 hours. Every two games the game crashed. Crashes are worse than ever have been. For the first time, I'm starting to get frustrated.

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Draw distance on lights is still off on PS4. It’s not game breaking but it also isn’t something I want to see.

These patches are becoming "game breaking". 

1 minute ago, kepps-66 said:

These patches are becoming "game breaking". 

The patches are just becoming BS. Say we fixed said list of patches, yet they really left shit as is and found ways to throw in some more bugs/glitches. Its astonishing to me how anyone still has a job over there. Must have one hell of a good union rep...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psychophonic said:

And again random skin on JJ lmao (PC) (Part3 vs Part8 )

1.jpg

2.jpg

Wow. The new Hannibal Lector Jason!! Thought they could not add any content??!!

• Haha 1