General
Fixed several issues that were causing crashes
Fixed an issue where the match would sometimes end prematurely even when there are Counselors still alive on the map
Fixed an issue that caused players to load into a match with a different character than the one that was chosen
Jason
Fixed an issue that caused counselors to shake uncontrollably during Jason’s grab kills
Fixed an issue that caused the Top Popper kill to sometimes behave erratically near solid objects
Counselors
No more giant weapons
Counselors can no longer cancel out of the sweater stun animation by using an emote
Fixed an issue that caused counselors to continue the repair animation even after death
Fixed a bug that caused counselors to temporarily lose parts of their model when entering a hiding spot and stepping on a bear trap at the same time
Fixed a visual bug that occured when a counselor stunned Jason at the same time that they are grabbed
Fixed an issue that occured when a counselor holds their breath at the same time that they are exiting out from under a bed
Vehicles
Fixed several issues that allowed players to get on top of a moving car without dying to the kill volume
Fixed an issue that caused players to sometimes become stuck inside the vehicle after repairing
Made adjustments to the collision volume that exists on top of boats
Maps
General

• Addressed several counselor exploit locations on various maps
  • Fixed an issue that was causing Counselors to die if they escaped via the car in Higgins Haven, Crystal Lake, or Packanack
  • Fixed an issue that caused drawers to sometimes close after they have been opened
  • Addressed an issue that allowed players to leave the boundaries of the map through the police exit
  • Fixed an issue that caused an inconsistent number of Medical Sprays to spawn in Packanack Small, Higgins Haven Small, and Crystal Lake Small
  • Added an additional countermeasure to the firepits to prevent players from dropping repair parts into them

Higgins Haven

• Fixed a crash that would occur when breaking one of the doors in Higgins Haven

Jarvis House

• Added a car blocking volume underneath the Jarvis House

Pinehurst

• Fixed a bug that allowed players to walk through one of the walls in the Halfway House
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to walk on water in some areas of the map
  • Fixed some texture issues that were occurring in some areas of the map

Single Player Challenges

• Fixed an issue that caused Pamela’s VO to play twice after certain special cinematic kills
  • Added a collision volume to the upstairs bedroom in Power Struggle and Stargazing to prevent players from dropping the bots into a location that the bots are unable to escape from
  • Fixed an issue on Lights Out that sometimes prevented A.J. and Kenny from escaping

Offline Bots

• Bots will now correctly fix broken power generators
  • Bots will no longer turn on their flashlights while in a hiding spot

UI

• Fixed an issue where Jason was not in the correct spot on the scoreboard
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

What new bugs did you include in this patch?

I LOL'D.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Wookie Groomer said:

You're never going to patch this game for Xbox One X are you?

They haven't SUCCESSFULLY patched it on any platform yet.

Just now, Wookie Groomer said:

You're never going to patch this game for Xbox One X are you?

That would be awesome. Dont forget PS4 PRO.

I’m honestly scared to turn on my xbox. The new patch may cause it to explode. ???

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

POTY

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Did this also fix the Jason Glitch where it scrambles up the textures, and sometimes mixes switches the Jason. Example: part 8 was selected it is mask and some of the body textures, but has the abilities of P3.  The weapon is correct for P3(machete) but kills are all scrambled up. This seems to be related to weapon switch

10 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

It's all about player discovery.

11 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

@ShiftySamurai & @[IllFonic]Courier (tagged since there is no current patch update thread to post this in)

I just fired up my PS4 and popped in F13.  So far, right off the bat, I've noticed 3 things:

1.  Loading takes a bit longer in certain situations (like going from counselor/ Jason selection screen back to main menu has a noticeable delay).

2.  Audio and video are out of synchronization when loading up a match and the intro plays (so far I have only tried 1 bot match, and the A/V is off by 5 seconds or so)

3.  Visually, it looks like the entire game took a resolution hit.  I am seeing jaggies all over everything, such as Jasons mask, when before this patch this was never an issue.  It's either a resolution problem or something with the implemented AA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, mancavehawkeye said:

Are parties still not working for PC?

This 

I'm waiting for the X Enhanced patch before I spend any money on it. I've had my fill of low resolution games on my 4K OLED.

2 minutes ago, Sir Jack said:

This 

Wow,I didn't even know this was a thing. Not being able to party up for a game with such a low player count that requires actual parties to avoid toxic players...

It's like they want it to die or something...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

Wow,I didn't even know this was a thing. 

Usually seems like PC players can't invite more than 3 people into a party anymore, neat huh? 

1 minute ago, mancavehawkeye said:

Usually seems like PC players can't invite more than 3 people into a party anymore, neat huh? 

Cause they know it's too buggy for four or more players :)

no word on fixing Jason raging though doors? What about counselors being stuck in the item fix position after fixing the car/boat? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here is a list of everything i've experienced and haven't been fixed

- Higgins Haven issue where the spot below the stair and next to the radio is still inaccessible.

- Block when in combat stance for Jason still slow ( Only when not host on consoles).

- The so-called exploit Sliding is still there ( Combat Stance Glitch ).

- Doors not destroying correctly in rage mode.

- Counselor Combat Stance issue too obviously.

- Sound delay in intro cutscenes in Offline bots.

If i encounted more i will edit that post.

• Like 1

Runnin bots on higgins(ps4) :

sound effects(footsteps) delayed at start of round and when I morph to phone.

Visual glitch after breaking door where the straps on pt3 mask flicker.

Pocket knife animation out of sync.

• Like 1

Using quick block for combat stance hasn't been fixed, that's disappointing. Otherwise the fixes here look alright. 

Glad to see fixes.

Can we see more trophies/achievements? Or are those not allowed under this legal mess?

Also more user level-up levels and clothes (not sure if clothes would be allowed) would be nice.

Sweet. Can't wait to try the patch. Happy to have tomorrow off.

3 minutes ago, Skydog said:

Glad to see fixes.

Can we see more trophies/achievements? Or are those not allowed under this legal mess?

Also more user level-up levels and clothes (not sure if clothes would be allowed) would be nice.

Clothes aren't allowed as it's new content.

1 hour ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Addressed several counselor exploit locations on various maps

No! You! Did! Not!

Can still use the Pinehurst walk on water glitch and the Higgins hide my ass under the Shelly Pass bridge glitch. Jason can't kill there still.

-Do-you-need-to-go-home-and-try-again-me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1