My Xbox one x needed to be shipped away to Microsoft for repairs. After re installing everything, it seems I only have the light and heavy blood skins. The mediums are just gone. So is the solo one for Savini Jason. Anyone had this issue and know a fix?

Well I had the savaini blood skin up to 3 weeks ago. Sucks that they make you wipe your hardrive before you send it to them. They guaranteed me that EVERYTHING would be saved in the cloud. Apparently not all things. I even put the disc back in and went into manage game/ready to install, and nothing. I’m not sure which skins I’m even missing, meaning the disc ones or digital.

I mean I know it sounds trivial, but I was a backer that originally got both digital and disc sets of blood skin. I mean I technically paid for them.... love the game but I can’t blame Microsoft. It’s probably just another Friday glitch. 

@Cash1980

The medium skins are on the disc. You should be able to install them the same way you did before.

See that’s what I thought.... but when I went into manage game then to ready to install, there was nothing there. I “think” that’s how I did it before??? Any thoughts truth?

8 minutes ago, Cash1980 said:

See that’s what I thought.... but when I went into manage game then to ready to install, there was nothing there. I “think” that’s how I did it before??? Any thoughts truth?

That does sound right...

Is any other dlc showing up there?

Nope nothing I’m ready to install nothing in the update. Which is weird because it’s not like once I did it the first time the disc wiped that from itself lol. Idk.... I’ll do some googling lol

3 minutes ago, Cash1980 said:

Nope nothing I’m ready to install nothing in the update. Which is weird because it’s not like once I did it the first time the disc wiped that from itself lol. Idk.... I’ll do some googling lol

Best bet is probably to uninstall then pop the disc in and see what comes up.

I think having the digital copy installed caused problems with installing the disc dlc, but I could be wrong. Worth a shot though.

Edit: I don't think that would get you Savini, but it should get you the bloody skins and clothing pack at least.

Thanks. I’m not going through all that though just for one set of blood skin. I’m gonna tinker around w it. I remember last time I had the digital originally and then just pulled the clothing pack and skins off the disc then never inserted the disc again. Good thing I kept it so I can troubleshoot lol. Man it’s to bad this game has all these problems cause it’s such a great freaking game! What’s your thoughts on this lawsuit? I’m kinda mixed opinion. I’m not exactly happy that there’s no more additional content, but I’d rather they focus on independent servers and Big fixes anyway. Every time they introduced new content it came w a truck load of bugs. Sucks too because if they get the rights to make this exact style game with Halloween or nightmare on elm st, it’s gonna be rough to win over fans after all this. But let’s be honest, if they do, I’m throwing money down lol

Yes I had to uninstall the game and then reinstall from the disk to get mine back as well. But you don’t get savini’s back

23 minutes ago, Cash1980 said:

I remember last time I had the digital originally and then just pulled the clothing pack and skins off the disc then never inserted the disc again.

That's how mine was too, but I remember some people had issues with the 2 copies.

I'll make this quick:

Lawsuit sucks, game is great (if you can ignore a few bugs here and there), and I don't think I would really buy another game from them. They have yet to redeem themselves after all the shit we've put up with in the last year.

And I'm not on too often these days, but feel free to add me: TruthfulList56

Sounds good. I’ll add you. Though I’m hardly ever on anymore. I’m at 150 have everything unlocked and challenges beat. So I’ve moved on to my back log of games collection dust lol.