Dragonfire82877

Jason Goes to Hell Directors Cut Petition?

NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNonononononononononononononononoononononononononononononononononononoono.

Just the Picture reminded me of that….movie….

Bluuuurgh….Sorry , I had to puke.

There was a directors cut out for a while. I liked it better as the gore was a lot more intense. Which was the only thing that I liked about it. And how Jason looked in the few scenes he was in. Hated absolutely everything else about it but the gore.

On July 3, 2018 at 4:14 PM, jameson87 said:

There was a directors cut out for a while. I liked it better as the gore was a lot more intense. Which was the only thing that I liked about it. And how Jason looked in the few scenes he was in. Hated absolutely everything else about it but the gore.

Was it uncut or the directors cut? I've seen one (cant remember which) but I remember the tent kill with the sign where the girl got split like T-1000.

2 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Was it uncut or the directors cut? I've seen one (cant remember which) but I remember the tent kill with the sign where the girl got split like T-1000.

Hmmm come to think of it I can not remember if it was dubbed a director's cut or uncut. But it had that scene, plus the restaurant scene was way more brutal than rhe standard version. And the ending was a tad bit different.

it's the Unrated version of the movie.I mentioned it in a different topic,i have the DVD version,not sure if it got released on Bluray.My blu ray set has the R rated version.