I hope the Devs realize this, but this game is not ready for a timeline of just "monthly" patches. You have way too much to fix to get the game on it's feet, and as much effort you put in, monthly patches will not be enough to save the game. The game needs a lot of work, and you are killing your user base. I am a die hard Friday fan, put $140 into the kick-starter, and now I'm ready to call it quits with you. The fan base isn't angry. They are disappointed. Disappointed in not having future content, but also disappointed in not having a Dev team that cares enough to truly maintain the game. If the next patch does not significantly improve the game. I will be done with it altogether. I know I'm only one, but I also know I am a die hard, and if I feel this way, then others do as well. Put up or close it all down.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

I hope the Devs realize this, but this game is not ready for a timeline of just "monthly" patches. You have way too much to fix to get the game on it's feet, and as much effort you put in, monthly patches will not be enough to save the game. The game needs a lot of work, and you are killing your user base. I am a die hard Friday fan, put $140 into the kick-starter, and now I'm ready to call it quits with you. The fan base isn't angry. They are disappointed. Disappointed in not having future content, but also disappointed in not having a Dev team that cares enough to truly maintain the game. If the next patch does not significantly improve the game. I will be done with it altogether. I know I'm only one, but I also know I am a die hard, and if I feel this way, then others do as well. Put up or close it all down.

More importantly the fan base to a large degree has just moved on. This was the first weekend since launch (excluding weekends when I was out of town).

44 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

I feel you me too i'm a backer i've put 100 $ and i have no regret but yes i'm disappointed that no more content they could at least ask authorization to put Uber and Grendel.

1 minute ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

I feel you me too i'm a backer i've put 100 $ and i have no regret but yes i'm disappointed that no more content they could at least ask authorization to put Uber and Grendel.

Given the fact that Sean Cunningham gave the rights, and Victor has no issues with the game moving forward; I am really confused as to where the issue lies with moving forward with content and the development of the game anyways. 

• Like 1

Im pretty sure GUN no longer has the rights to continue with content. What I dont get is why the case hasnt been thrown out since neither party can provide evidence to support their claim.

• Like 1

Ya know, maintenance goes beyond just fixing glitches. It's about maintaining a user experience, which also includes maintaining communication within the community as well. The experience right now is not good; it's a struggle.

I don't even know what you mean by it has "way too much to fix to get the game on it's feet". Does yours not work? I've been playing a lot lately on XBox and have only encountered one actual glitch. Everything else plays about as well as you could expect for a game like this. Do things need polished? Sure. But to act like it's still too much of a mess to get it on it's feet is a bit absurd unless there are major issues on the other platforms.

This team needs to take a page from the guys that put out Fortnite. Every 3-6 days I turn on my Xbox it seems like there's a Fortnite patch. Fixing and patching 1-2 things at a time would get shit done quicker & better than waiting weeks to release one huge "get it all done" patch that ultimately ends up breaking some other part of the game.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't just point, it's rude. Throw one of the 5 "Likes" you get cause I'm tryin to win the day with that one! Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Don't just point, it's rude. Throw one of the 5 "Likes" you get cause I'm tryin to win the day with that one! Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Oh my bad pimpin. H1Z1 is in beta on ps4 and got more updates this week than F13 ever got since I bought it. The dudes at illfonic need to try harder. 

Edited by F134Ever86
  • Haha 2

There are numerous game breaking bugs, and most of us already know what they are. I experience the no morph cursor on the Jason map screen all the time. Not to mention, the buggy as shit kills that kill the atmosphere of the game and the end early bug when Tommy dies. The developers need to be more open with the community and the patches need to be much more frequent.

4 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

The developers need to be more open with the community and the patches need to be much more frequent.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

Oh my bad pimpin. H1Z1 is in beta on ps4 and got more updates this week than F13 ever got since I bought it. The dudes at illfonic need to try harder. 

The dudes at Illifonic needs to git gud at writting code!! Lol. 

1 minute ago, kepps-66 said:

The dudes at Illifonic needs to git gud at writting code!! Lol. 

Trolling Illfonic now, are we? Hehehehehe

I think its more of they need better Video Game Testers then people being better at coding. If they themselves are the ones testing each patch then you can blame them i'll give you that but if a group of testers are the ones not finding bugs/glitches then blame those indivisuals and not the ones who created the game.

8 minutes ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

I think its more of they need better Video Game Testers then people being better at coding. If they themselves are the ones testing each patch then you can blame them i'll give you that but if a group of testers are the ones not finding bugs/glitches then blame those indivisuals and not the ones who created the game.

No living human being tests the patches. Gun has admitted that they test with "Simulation" which does not account for the human element. A simulation does not button spam or react in ways that normal players do. That's why every patch makes the game worse than it was prior to the new patch.

Edit: @x OLd ScRatCh x every time I see your name I think of this song.....

Those that are easily offended should not play/listen to this. You were warned.

6 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

This team needs to take a page from the guys that put out Fortnite. Every 3-6 days I turn on my Xbox it seems like there's a Fortnite patch. Fixing and patching 1-2 things at a time would get shit done quicker & better than waiting weeks to release one huge "get it all done" patch that ultimately ends up breaking some other part of the game.

I don't understand why they don't do this.  One small patch at a time instead of one gigantic 9GB "patch".  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, zmccain said:

I don't understand why they don't do this.  One small patch at a time instead of one gigantic 9GB "patch".  

I think they are hoping for a "One & Done" type of thing.

13 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Trolling Illfonic now, are we? Hehehehehe

Well, they are the ones that do the coding......therefore they are the ones that seem to have ZERO testing before releasing a shitty update.......so....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I think they are hoping for a "One & Done" type of thing.

How did that work out of them......(rhetorical)

• Like 1