Sign in to follow this  
Cer1alkill3r

No new cp,xp or tape events until they fix the game.

53 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Increased tape drops would be nice... the hunt for Tommy tapes is exhausting.

Preach. I think I have 6 left. Found only 1 in about 2 months. Getting bored quickly. 

I wonder if they will try to get a patch out Thursday the 12th. Then have some even for Friday the 13th. 1) its been a while since they have updated. 2) i cant see them not trying to promote a sale that day. They will want to take care of some bugs before that

If they dont do any special event for F13, then it truly shows where this game's life is heading. 

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Preach. I think I have 6 left. Found only 1 in about 2 months. Getting bored quickly. 

I wonder if they will try to get a patch out Thursday the 12th. Then have some even for Friday the 13th. 1) its been a while since they have updated. 2) i cant see them not trying to promote a sale that day. They will want to take care of some bugs before that

If they dont do any special event for F13, then it truly shows where this game's life is heading. 

I don't think we need a Crystal ball to see the future for this game, homie. Sadly, I think they already signed our yearbooks and they are ready for the long summer break.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I still only have 4 frickin' Tommy tapes... have not found one in a long time. Finding Pamela tapes still, I just point out where they are to newer players.

They still have 10 more days to get an update out before the 13th and its been nearly a month since the last update... Other than the pause in updates while waiting for the engine upgrade, it was generally about a month between updates since I have been around... sometimes less if you look at the dates of the patch notes. So we can hope. Once there is a patch, we may still get an event that the Soup Nazi above your previous post is in denial about. Shifty did state somewhere that 2 events were planned... so we will eventually get one... or two.

On Steam the game has been on sale since around June 21ish and is still on sale now. The number of players online at any given time has gone up. Higher during the day... but I still have not seen it over 1000 for a while. Without fixes for some of these bugs soon, it is questionable how many new players will stick around. It would probably be a good idea to get some fixes in (without screwing up something else) before putting it on sale for consoles.

16 minutes ago, Ahab said:

On Steam the game has been on sale since around June 21ish and is still on sale now. The number of players online at any given time has gone up. Higher during the day... but I still have not seen it over 1000 for a while. Without fixes for some of these bugs soon, it is questionable how many new players will stick around. It would probably be a good idea to get some fixes in (without screwing up something else) before putting it on sale for consoles.

Would be nice as well if that included a discount on the DLC, but I'm not gonna hold my breath on it.

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Would be nice as well if that included a discount on the DLC, but I'm not gonna hold my breath on it.

I've also been waiting for them to do a sale on the DLC.  I don't care for the clothing but the extra kills would be nice.

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

@The Doctor Every DLC except the latest Kill Pack is 50% off for the Steam Summer Sale. No breath holding necessary. 

Was referring to consoles, man. 

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Was referring to consoles, man. 

Same here.  Xbox.

4 minutes ago, zmccain said:

Same here.  Xbox.

Xbox sale ftw please. Also in b4 lock. ?

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

A console sale would be nice.

Definitely. Despite whatever inclinations I had, I refused to pick up DbD and was hoping this would compete with it during PSN's flash sale. Was even going to empty what was left of my wallet on the clothes and emotes just because why not.

17 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Definitely. Despite whatever inclinations I had, I refused to pick up DbD and was hoping this would compete with it during PSN's flash sale. Was even going to empty what was left of my wallet on the clothes and emotes just because why not.

That was my plan as well, didn't pick them up before but thought why not if they're on sale. 

I have all the tapes. But I do see a lot of people struggling to get all the Tommy tapes. I struggled with it until the last tape drop event. I think they need to do a tape drop event again, after the bugs are fixed.....I am referring to the major ones, like suicide in car escape. 

15 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I don't think we need a Crystal ball to see the future for this game, homie. Sadly, I think they already signed our yearbooks and they are ready for the long summer break.

Should have been a big red flag when everyone heard the devs saying this.........................

a4cea1cc26548e802e0a2d20374feaab.jpg

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

A console sale would be nice.

Everything (including the game) should be cut to 50% off on all platforms now.

It wasn't a $40 game to begin with. It certainly isn't now with no new content coming. $20 for the game and $2 for each DLC is more than reasonable.

Yeah, they seem to forget about the console players, which you know is funny because there’s less steam players.

7 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Everything (including the game) should be cut to 50% off on all platforms now.

It wasn't a $40 game to begin with. It certainly isn't now with no new content coming. $20 for the game and $2 for each DLC is more than reasonable.

With no new content, it really isn’t worth 40$. 

I still love the game and do think it is worth buying, but as a consumer I would probably spend my money elsewhere at this price point. It seems like the game isn’t loved by its Pubs/Devs the same way as it’s forum members do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah, they seem to forget about the console players, which you know is funny because there’s less steam players.

With no new content, it really isn’t worth 40$. 

I still love the game and do think it is worth buying, but as a consumer I would probably spend my money elsewhere at this price point. It seems like the game isn’t loved by its Pubs/Devs the same way as it’s forum members do.

That's a very diplomatic way of putting it...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

That's a very diplomatic way of putting it...

I feel the ban hammer watching me....lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I feel the ban hammer watching me....lol

It's hovering right above you man, you might want to move out of the way lol

• Haha 1

Prob means the update is coming end of this week early next week. History has shown they like to do x2+XP on friday the 13ths. They have had just about a month to work on nothing but bug fixing. Should be rather close.

1 hour ago, kepps-66 said:

Should have been a big red flag when everyone heard the devs saying this.........................

a4cea1cc26548e802e0a2d20374feaab.jpg

If you want my money, you have to work for it:

On console , the kill packs are like 50 Cents cheaper if you don´t Count the sale. But PC´s Pick-axe kill pack is 10 Cents cheaper , muahahaha…...ha... Just kidding.

But damn , I want my Part IX with a Pig Splitter!

3 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

If you want my money, you have to work for it:

Hahahahahaha.

giphy.gif