Sign in to follow this  
Steven

Ph.D in murder

Hey guys i lost a track of the kills that i have done for the Ph.D in murder can i see what kills i have done or not

Pretty sure you have to keep track of them yourself. There are lists online that tell you which those are which I think are like 54 or so? You obviously have to do them in MP.

Mark 'em off as you go.

They have to be done in multiplayer?  Ugh....I thought I could do them in Offline Bots.  No wonder I haven't gotten that achievement yet.?

I thought they could be done offline also. That doesn’t seem to be the case. I’ll go up 4%...next game go down 8%. That seems right. Lol. 

They can be done offline kills on the small Maps didn't register for me also if game is cut short they tend to not count as well. I had to go through the list a second time and the tree pruning eventually registered the trophy.

Only can be done in online matches (public or private, it doesn't matter) I believe. Almost impossible to do without help, some kills are very hard to achieve (for example: Higgins Haven's cemetery fence kill), unless a friend helps you.

54 or 56 kills. Pretty sure there are a lot of Youtube videos explaining every kill.

• Thanks 1