What is your favorite Map!  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Map! (If you can´t decide , pick two!)

• Higgins Haven!
    • Higgins Haven small!
    • Packanack!
    • Packanack small (remember , this Vote is public)
    • Crystal Lake!
    • Crystal Lake small!
    • Jarvis House!
    • Pinehurst!

What is your favorite Map? I am very interested in the results!

I voted for Jarvis House and Higgins Haven because I love their Atmosphere , their movies and their more slowly paced game style. I still love Higgins small though and I like Packanack normal and damn , they have a lot of throwing knives! While I still like both Crystal Lakes , I only really enjoy them as a counselor , I don´t know why as Jason though (could be because Jason wasn´t the Killer of the respective movie map). And Pinehurst , it´s kinda 50/50 , It is still slow paced but I really don´t like the atmosphere of the map. It´s nah as a counselor and it´s Nothing Special as Jason in my opinion. If just the main house was more used and with a simpler layout , it would have been really cool but it´s really hard to die in there and get a kill there. I would have loved to see atleast the Part VI map because I was fascinated of it´s atmosphere in the movie alone , and it looked so cool. I still wanted Grendel , don´t get me wrong but that map would have been really neat. And Grendel was too awesome to become the @Truth ( Sorry but I had to be the first).

Thanks for Voting!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The three originals probably. While Pinehurst and Jarvis House main houses are well made, I can more often than not run into camera issues because of those narrow corridors and areas, making it fairly easy to get caught by Jason if he's in the house. Granted it has the benefit that Jason gets his weapon stuck (stairways come to mind) but I don't spend a lot of time inside them.

I voted for the Jarvis map.  I just love the vibe of the trees and the moonlight on that particular one.  It just looks and feels great to me.

Edited to clarify:  I don't like playing matches on Jarvis I just like the look and feel of it.  I like exploring it doing offline bots.  But yeah it's not a fun map to do multiplayer.

I went with Higgins Haven though I love the original 3 about equally. Don't care for Jarvis or Pinehurst. Their really well done but just too big. I like the small ones as well, just not as much as the big versions. The OP probably shouldn't be hinting that you'll be shamed if you like Packanack Small though.

I went with Jarvis and Pinehurst. Large maps, with great atmosphere and fan service from the developers. As well as the spacing in spawn areas for the objective items.

• Like 1

I like the original three, and have a soft spot for Pinehurst. I don't know why I'm not really a fan of Jarvis, but I never seem to have good matches on it. It's like no one tries on it. 

• Thanks 1

I like playing on Higgins Haven Small more then normal, but the normal version has really been growing on me. I used to like Packanack Small more, but the more I played, the more I liked the normal version a LOT more. I still don’t mind playing Packanack Small, but it is annoying if there is a Part 4 Jason as he can break down all the cabins really fast- but you know he’s “garbage” :). I don’t like Crystal Lake at all, but it’s kinda immersive. I hate the Jarvis Residence gameplay wise, but I love the main houses and the fact that they made my favorite movie location playable. Playing this map on rain is awesome! For Pinehurst, I like it on rain more. It is also immersive like Jarvis Residence but the House is slightly better then the Vacation House and Jarvis House.

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Sorry but I had to be the first)

First what?

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I gotta say packanack, the normal full size version that is. I really like the original 3 maps as well, and Jarvis house has grown on me over time. Pinehurst, I absolutely hate.

16 minutes ago, Yoshman2523 said:

I like playing on Higgins Haven Small more then normal, but the normal version has really been growing on me. I used to like Packanack Small more, but the more I played, the more I liked the normal version a LOT more. I still don’t mind playing Packanack Small, but it is annoying if there is a Part 4 Jason as he can break down all the cabins really fast- but you know he’s “garbage” :). I don’t like Crystal Lake at all, but it’s kinda immersive. I hate the Jarvis Residence gameplay wise, but I love the main houses and the fact that they made my favorite movie location playable. Playing this map on rain is awesome! For Pinehurst, I like it on rain more. It is also immersive like Jarvis Residence but the House is slightly better then the Vacation House and Jarvis House.

Well depends on what the lobby is.  If it's a bunch of players playing fixers, then Part 4 can suffocate them quickly on Pack small.  If it's a lobby full of players looking to fight Jason, Jason will be dead faster than Part4 can smash up the place.  

1 minute ago, GeneiJin said:

Well depends on what the lobby is.  If it's a bunch of players playing fixers, then Part 4 can suffocate them quickly on Pack small.  If it's a lobby full of players looking to fight Jason, Jason will be dead faster than Part4 can smash up the place.  

Ya true, like the last time I played on Pack Small everyone grouped up and beat him up. Thankfully he killed everyone but me, Tommy, and two other people.

I really love the Grendel map. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BigJay said:

I really love the Grendel map. 

Yes, Uber Jason is really strong there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Higgins Haven all the way

If you aren't voting Higgins Haven, you're doing it wrong.  Best balance on the game in terms of spread and size, with fantastic opportunities for both Jason and Counselors alike.

Also?  Fuck Packanack.

• Like 1

Packanack big has always been my favorite. Love the main lodge antics and it's relatively well balanced unlike it's smaller counterpart.

However I'm also a huge fan of Pinehurst and Jarvis.

Crystal Lake Heavy

Higgins Haven Heavy

As far as small maps I prefer Crystal Lake Small

If I had a dollar for every time a kid shouted "change map to packanack small"! Glad to see that in last place. As for myself, I set map to random. I think every map has its pros and cons depending on how the map spawns and is played out. Sometimes a good experience, some times a bad. keeps you jumping into match one after another in either case.