What is your favorite Map!  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Map! (If you can´t decide , pick two!)

• Higgins Haven!
    • Higgins Haven small!
    • Packanack!
    • Packanack small (remember , this Vote is public)
    • Crystal Lake!
    • Crystal Lake small!
    • Jarvis House!
    • Pinehurst!

Just now, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

@BrokenFattHardy dude chill the fuck out, you're everywhere xD.

That's what happens when you are the Master of all Space & Time, my Compeer!!

• Haha 1

Higgins I guess. But all the maps are so similar gameplay wise that I'm bored with them all. 

I also forgot to add that I love the Camp Forest Green, Shepard Residence, Lazarus, Manhattan, Voorhees Mansion, and the Abandoned Camp maps. All these maps are very fun to play and I am just so delighted that we got to play these wonderful maps in this game. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BigJay said:

I also forgot to add that I love the Camp Forest Green, Shepard Residence, Lazarus, Manhattan, Voorhees Mansion, and the Abandoned Camp maps. All these maps are very fun to play and I am just so delighted that we got to play these wonderful maps in this game. 

I especially love the tight corridors on the ship, makes the game way more tense. Can't forget the epic level of detail on the Voorhees house, and the way they fixed the mythos with it. 

Am I the only one who actually feels seasick on the lazarus map? I get so scared when the ship starts sinking!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Am I the only one who actually feels seasick on the lazarus map? I get so scared when the ship starts sinking!

Oh yeah man! I get the same feeling when I play on the Lazarus map. 

Jarvis and Pinehurst, with Higgins large close behind.

Love going to the Shepard house through the back overlay porch. Beautifully designed. The jungle gym on the Voorhees house is a nice touch, and the diner spooks me out every time. I always get killed on the dance floor on the Lazarus. lol

10 minutes ago, Body Boy said:

Jarvis and Pinehurst, with Higgins large close behind.

Love going to the Shepard house through the back overlay porch. Beautifully designed. The jungle gym on the Voorhees house is a nice touch, and the diner spooks me out every time. I always get killed on the dance floor on the Lazarus. lol

Did you notice that in the diner, if you look on the grill, you can see the little burger patties that are shaped like hockey masks! It's the attention to detail that really make this game what it is!!

• Like 1

It depends on the lobby in a lot of cases.

Pinehurst and Jarvis can be fun with a good lobby, but if you get a lobby full of people who do not try fix objectives etc.. then it becomes a chore as a counselor really fast as it is so spaced out you can not do anything yourself.

The small maps are fun in a chaos sort of way even though they are counselor heavy. I do not mind being Jason on these maps as it presents a bigger challenge and you feel a bigger sense of accomplishment if you clear a lobby on a small map.

I feel the main three maps have the best balance overall, but if i had to pick one i would say i have had my best matches at Packanack but Higgins is probably the most balanced of the three.

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:32 PM, thrawn3054 said:

I went with Higgins Haven though I love the original 3 about equally. Don't care for Jarvis or Pinehurst. Their really well done but just too big. I like the small ones as well, just not as much as the big versions. The OP probably shouldn't be hinting that you'll be shamed if you like Packanack Small though. 

I just warned them….

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:18 AM, Truth said:

First what?

I had to Prevent you from Tagging yourself. It´s bad for your…..brain...and heart.

4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I had to Prevent you from Tagging yourself. It´s bad for your…..brain...and heart.

Psshhhh... I tag myself every night...

17 minutes ago, Truth said:

Psshhhh... I tag myself every night...

Oh, so you're married, too?

Also, only once a night?

x9dUvCu.jpg

• Haha 1

Crystal Lake.  It was my favorite in the movies and the objectives are nicely placed, as well as easy to remember.  But if you chose packanack small, i will hunt you down and force you to play Big Rigs Over The Road Racing until it's all you think about

1 minute ago, CosmicChaos said:

Crystal Lake.  It was my favorite in the movies and the objectives are nicely placed, as well as easy to remember.  But if you chose packanack small, i will hunt you down and force you to play Big Rigs Over The Road Racing until it's all you think About

Yeah , man!

4 minutes ago, CosmicChaos said:

Crystal Lake.  It was my favorite in the movies and the objectives are nicely placed, as well as easy to remember.  But if you chose packanack small, i will hunt you down and force you to play Big Rigs Over The Road Racing until it's all you think about

Its funny there are no videos on youtube for that game.