• To unwind after a long day at school / work
    • To escape personal problems in life
    • To bond with family and friends
    • To make new friends
    • To relieve boredom
    • To be competitive
    • It's your hobby
    • All of the above

I'm playing game most of the time to reduce my stress tho. My most favorit is relaxing classical games like Ninja Run, Snail bobs series, CAR series, Pacman, Temple Run and more. There are many from google store, apknite download sites. All of those games are available to save for your own devices and play offline. So convenience for me. They seem to be simple but simple is the best for me.

I like video games, it's the best way for entertainment nowadays. Sometimes it's really necessary to escape from normal life and to face something magical. Unfortunately, you should have a lot of free time to play video games. Android games are less realistic but you can play it just anytime using your mobile device. When I don't have access to my PC or console I play Fortnite on my smartphone. Found the recommendation on http://androidgo.fun/ and I very like the game. Now it helps me not to be bored when there is no opportunity to play my favorite games on Xbox. 

On 2/18/2019 at 11:49 PM, Aries said:

Great way to reduce my stress and and have fun. Just like living in another world guys 😋

Hell yea. The real world sucks sometimes...

22 hours ago, ImfromShadowloo said:

Hell yea. The real world sucks sometimes...

I feel ya on that one.

I've been playing video games since the ancient days of Atari and evolved from there.  Back then it was usually me and my brother, but as the consoles advanced, so did the gaming experience over time. Moving on through Nintendo,  Sega genesis, and original playstation,  I found my preferred console in the original xbox. Naturally, Halo was and is my all time favorite, but 4 player games like Conflict Desert Storm and so on created awesome memories.  Back then me and my buds would lug a second tv, link 2 xbox consoles together, and pull all day all night runs, grilling out during breaks.  We called it Killing and Grilling. Those are some of my fondest memories and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I'm grateful for video games, not just as an escape from life, but as a healthy way to bond and have fun without needing to get drunk or anything.  Everyone should have a release like that. So game on and look to the future

I chose all of above, and also want to add the tie back to my childhood. Grew up playing video games and its just something to make me feel young again. Many hours spent back then playing ghost house, tyson punch out and street fighter with my cousins. These days I get to create these same memories with my nephews and someday my daughter!

I play video games to have some fun and to enjoy interesting plots and characters

21 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I know but majority speaking it is all the above.

It's nice to be in the majority in this poll.