Most annoying thing about QP?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What, if anything, annoys you the most in QP?

• Children age 6-10 screaming over each other about stuff
    • That one person who insists on having terrible music playing like they are the worst DJ ever
    • Host Quitters
    • Jason Quitters
    • Rooms where nobody communicates
    • Horrible Ping
    • Teamers (Jason Helpers)
    • The kids who try to "make a deal" with Jason
    • People who hide the entire match
    • Trolls (Perpetual Dancers & Teabaggers)
    • I don't know what you mean. I never see any of this in QP. It's the best part of the game!!

While they all have the potential to chap my ass, nothing grinds my gears more than a host quitting after you grab them and attempt to end them.

what do you call the people who have preference set to counselor but all they do is help themselves? me and some friends have run into a duo a few times in qp and all they do is raid drawers in hopes of finding keys then wait and hide for a car to be fixed then take it and only those two escape(even in 4 seater) wont stop jason from killing anyone if they can. ive actually spectated these two after dying and they never seem to try to fix anything even though they play as fox and are very capable of fixing things.

23 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

what do you call the people who have preference set to counselor but all they do is help themselves? me and some friends have run into a duo a few times in qp and all they do is raid drawers in hopes of finding keys then wait and hide for a car to be fixed then take it and only those two escape(even in 4 seater) wont stop jason from killing anyone if they can. ive actually spectated these two after dying and they never seem to try to fix anything even though they play as fox and are very capable of fixing things.

Assholes. That is what I call them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Assholes. That is what I call them.

yea pretty much we did call them(along with some other choice words). my one buddy is level 150 already kept running them over with car any chance he got!

Just now, sfosterjr said:

yea pretty much we did call them(along with some other choice words). my one buddy is level 150 already kept running them over with car any chance he got!

Lmao revenge can be so sweet.

if they stay in lobby long enough for one of us to be jason then those two are always the first two targets

4 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Quit trying to derail my thread. You openly admitted to telling Jason where others players are. You don't wanna be labeled a teamer? Either don't team or don't brag about it. Your choice. Like I said, I don't play this game with you and care less what you do with your experience as long as you aren't ruining mine.

Hmm... I didn't brag about it.  I mentioned it because thats one of the things I hate about QP?  And for the record, im a little over 130 and ALL I play is QP. So yeah, who cares.

Screaming can be avoided silencing members.
I hate:
1) People eating at the microphone.

2) High Pins, I almost died as Jason twice because of that, and also as counselor it ruins the game. This can be avoided as well but after waiting 15 minutes to start a game it's hard to leave again a lobby

3) Waiting lobby simulator (this is a quote but I don't remember who use it first, I like it)

I hate less:

People who hide entire match because they are never too many, Jason quitters because sometimes it's not their fault and I count that as a survive not a game break. Dancing trolls, well because I'm one of them sometimes  :D 

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@GeneiJin, I apologize, didn't even see that you said small. (You better not have added it after, lol)

I didn't.  I intended it to be a joke and it wasn't edited.

Just now, GeneiJin said:

I didn't.  I intended it to be a joke and it wasn't edited.

I'm sorry then, didn't mean to get you piled on.

I went with resident DJ. PC here so no host quitting issues. The blaring, crackling, death to my ears type infusion that some prick creates by having a stand alone mic sitting next to dollar store speakers has to be the most annoying thing in this game. Thank god for the mute option. Now only if we could disable the teamers also. Shit, can I change my vote.. ?

9 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

I mean, there's an influx of newer players on consoles due to the recent Playstation Store sale, and they may just be figuring things out.  I know that for me, when I first picked the game up, I had a tendency to pick high stealth characters and stay along the edge of the map to avoid Jason (it lasted about a week, since it's an incredibly boring way to play).  I learned a lot more from coming to the forums than I ever did from playing the game since more than half the folks on console don't use a mic, but not everyone is inclined to use the forums.

If those players were above level 15, though, and playing like that, it's a chickenshit move.

8 hours ago, guitar.zombie said:

And for the record, im a little over 130 and ALL I play is QP.

Yeah?  And my dad works for Nintendo and totally can get me a copy of the next Battletoads before it comes out.  He takes me for rides in his helicopter when he isn't using to go to and from work.  When my Canadian girlfriend comes to town, I'm allowed to use it as much as I want to impress her.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Yeah?  And my dad works for Nintendo and totally can get me a copy of the next Battletoads before it comes out.  He takes me for rides in his helicopter when he isn't using to go to and from work.  When my Canadian girlfriend comes to town, I'm allowed to use it as much as I want to impress her.

Don't forget to tell him about your swimming pool full of fruit cocktail and your bed made from a real Ferrari!!! Those are the best parts!!! ?

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2018 at 7:27 AM, TheHansonGoons said:

@Riot_Dame and I tried a couple QP lobbies the other night. I was Jason in two different lobbies and both times the host quit. It became a joke that I shouldn't be Jason that day.

i still say it’s bc you were playing as Savini. host couldn’t handle the pressure. 

5 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Yeah?  And my dad works for Nintendo and totally can get me a copy of the next Battletoads before it comes out. 

Can he get me one too?

5 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I thought the helicopter rides were OUR thing...

Didn't see the reason I hate QP - 

Homophobic adults who like to scream how they are gonna teach "a fa**ot" what should be done to them as they chase them down and slash them to death.

Homophobic and racist adults who think telling/yelling at others they need to get raped by a Ni**er.

The less often teen player version of the above reasons.

The rampant homophobia and racism is what caused me to actually leave the game for a few months. I was lucky to find two supportive groups who do not allow such things and almost exclusively play with them now. It is players like that; and some here on the forums, that have given the impression that F13 is a toxic community. I would never recommend this game to any friends/family unless I planned on getting them into a group and they could avoid QP altogether. 

32 minutes ago, Truth said:

Nah, our thing is taking my private dirigible for a spin:

c97nw4s.jpgEdit: Captain Hellen Keller has a flawless record for safe landings.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Lmfao

I've actually been on a good year blimp before!

2 hours ago, Riot_Dame said:

i still say it’s bc you were playing as Savini. host couldn’t handle the pressure. 

@TheHansonGoons always pulls out his Savini in public and it causes nothing but trouble. You'd think he'd learn!!

1 hour ago, guitar.zombie said:

Can he get me one too?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. No.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

He tells everyone that.

1 hour ago, Jasix said:

Didn't see the reason I hate QP - 

Homophobic adults who like to scream how they are gonna teach "a fa**ot" what should be done to them as they chase them down and slash them to death.

Homophobic and racist adults who think telling/yelling at others they need to get raped by a Ni**er.

The less often teen player version of the above reasons.

The rampant homophobia and racism is what caused me to actually leave the game for a few months. I was lucky to find two supportive groups who do not allow such things and almost exclusively play with them now. It is players like that; and some here on the forums, that have given the impression that F13 is a toxic community. I would never recommend this game to any friends/family unless I planned on getting them into a group and they could avoid QP altogether. 

Yeah. People are cruel and stupid. Bad combo to be too. I hate you gotta deal with that kinda shit.

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

c97nw4s.jpgEdit: Captain Hellen Keller has a flawless record for safe landings.

You are forgetting to mention that she only flies that thing about 40ft off the ground though.

(Everyone be sure to #CongratsWolf every few posts. Don't wanna get the thread locked for being off topic.)

If you are suffering from Savini Envy, try the new Battletoads at @Bropollocreed79's house. I hear its broken but they will release it anyway. If you don't believe me you can have your McFly's lace themselves up and he will pick you up in his landspeeder. 

#CongratsWolf! You da man! Cant nobody do what you did like how you did it big guy!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

If you are suffering from Savini Envy, try the new Battletoads at @Bropollocreed79's house. I hear its broken but they will release it anyway. If you don't believe me you can have your McFly's lace themselves up and he will pick you up in his landspeeder. 

#CongratsWolf! You da man! Cant nobody do what you did like how you did it big guy!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1