Most annoying thing about QP?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What, if anything, annoys you the most in QP?

• Children age 6-10 screaming over each other about stuff
    • That one person who insists on having terrible music playing like they are the worst DJ ever
    • Host Quitters
    • Jason Quitters
    • Rooms where nobody communicates
    • Horrible Ping
    • Teamers (Jason Helpers)
    • The kids who try to "make a deal" with Jason
    • People who hide the entire match
    • Trolls (Perpetual Dancers & Teabaggers)
    • I don't know what you mean. I never see any of this in QP. It's the best part of the game!!

9 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

My biggest pet peeve is looted cabins but yet no one calls for Tommy.  Extra annoyed when I’m Jenny or Fox and have to find the radio and find the place looted.

Tommy not called and looted cabins with gas and batteries still in them drives me nuts too. Since I’ve gotten to 150, my style is basically to make my way through every cabin and uncover what was left behind. I only try to escape when I’m playing with a group from my friends list.

10 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Forgot to add the "Quick Play is neither quick or play" option. My bad, homie. ?

I've been lucky and not been plagued with a lot of racists or gay bashers so I'm sorry to hear PS4's lobbies are like that.

And you are right, it's always the squeakers bragging about their sex life or using profanity but not quite in the right way. Nothing beats hearing some 9 year old saying "Yeah, I make the fuck with all the girls at my middle school."

Hahahahahaaaaaa

Dude... "I make the fuck with all the girls at my middle school." I nearly spit out my coffee reading that! Hilarious! I had some squeakers jump me back when friendly fire was still in quickplay, 3 buggzys with machetes. I was Chad, as they were hacking away at me they were spewing the most backwards stupid racist shit I had ever heard. Much less from a couple 9 yr olds! They were screaming "Take that you fucking N, let's see you crawl back to pick cotton now!" I'm Chad, they are Buggzy! I was laughing so hard! Just dumbass kids thinking they're impressing someone? IDK...

I voted for host quitters. Reason being i have at least 410 matches completed as Jason. Had connection errors and hosts quitting not been such a prevalent issue I would have had at least the 500 matches played as Jason achievement. Sucks to not earn what my hours have worked for. If only we hadnt had dedicated server talk for consoles for over a year now... the salt mines should have been called Rehab for all of the quitters.

@Riot_Dame and I tried a couple QP lobbies the other night. I was Jason in two different lobbies and both times the host quit. It became a joke that I shouldn't be Jason that day.

@BrokenFattHardy the Thursday the 12th group is about the only time I play anymore. I will pretty much only search QP with other people because I also loathe lobbies where no one talks. This is why @Alkavian and @Tattooeybecame some of my first friends in this game. We had great matches played with amazing communication - calling out what we had and where we were going to die. That and i will never forget when I was going to run towards the car anand escape with Alk and he ran me over. We laughed for a while about it and made jokes like "part of me escaped on the tires and hood".  Even if a game is going poorly, one or two other people talking and joking can make it fun. 

Squeakers dont bother me. Some of the time I would rather have a squeaker than a couple matches of complete silence. At least its someone to joke around with. If they are annoying and yell, the mute feature is easy to access and handy. I rarely send people on that one way vacation to muteland though.

Another reason not listed, being Fox or better with repair, yet seeing Chads and Jennys messing up the QTE repeatedly while I stand behind them is frustrating.

Though Jasons quitting is stupid to me, it isnt frustrating as we still get experience and all. I used to hate it when I would be about to make a boat escape, but now that badges are done I could care less.

• Like 1

I voted for non-communication, but the thing that really grinds my gears revolves around Tommy. I hate when he hasn’t been called, and will repair electrical boxes to try and call him. And I also hate when Tommy is AFK. I can’t tell you how awful it is to spectate an AFK Tommy. And when Tommy is a noob, it’s almost as bad. I can’t stand when Tommy shoots Jason’s after he’s started killing me. Legit the most annoying thing about quick play.

I voted for host quitters but I would have also voted for trolls. Just last night I was playing with a very spunky and troll happy Chad and Tiffany who stuck together like glue and baited every Jason they came across into swings and grabs so they could slap his face and teabag him.

I taught them a lesson when I spawned as Jason even though Tiffany managed to escape with the cops because I had to focus on the car.

The Chad was the host and only picked small maps until I asked him to pick Pinehurst. One too many games where they couldn't kill Jason and they ended the session.

2 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I voted for host quitters. Reason being i have at least 410 matches completed as Jason. Had connection errors and hosts quitting not been such a prevalent issue I would have had at least the 500 matches played as Jason achievement. Sucks to not earn what my hours have worked for. If only we hadnt had dedicated server talk for consoles for over a year now... the salt mines should have been called Rehab for all of the quitters.

@Riot_Dame and I tried a couple QP lobbies the other night. I was Jason in two different lobbies and both times the host quit. It became a joke that I shouldn't be Jason that day.

@BrokenFattHardy the Thursday the 12th group is about the only time I play anymore. I will pretty much only search QP with other people because I also loathe lobbies where no one talks. This is why @Alkavian and @Tattooeybecame some of my first friends in this game. We had great matches played with amazing communication - calling out what we had and where we were going to die. That and i will never forget when I was going to run towards the car anand escape with Alk and he ran me over. We laughed for a while about it and made jokes like "part of me escaped on the tires and hood".  Even if a game is going poorly, one or two other people talking and joking can make it fun. 

Squeakers dont bother me. Some of the time I would rather have a squeaker than a couple matches of complete silence. At least its someone to joke around with. If they are annoying and yell, the mute feature is easy to access and handy. I rarely send people on that one way vacation to muteland though.

Another reason not listed, being Fox or better with repair, yet seeing Chads and Jennys messing up the QTE repeatedly while I stand behind them is frustrating.

Though Jasons quitting is stupid to me, it isnt frustrating as we still get experience and all. I used to hate it when I would be about to make a boat escape, but now that badges are done I could care less.

My most enjoyable experiences have always been with people from the Thursday group. I will play QP if I have to, but I rarely enjoy it (and playing QP yesterday is what inspired this poll).

Every time I boot up the game, the first thing I do is check to see if any forum friends are also playing. If so, you know me, I'll message them to see if there is the possibility to join. I try not to ever jump straight in or invite myself, but I'd rather play with people who genuinely play rather than play with QP lobbies full of kids and assholes.

35 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

My most enjoyable experiences have always been with people from the Thursday group. I will play QP if I have to, but I rarely enjoy it (and playing QP yesterday is what inspired this poll).

Does something like this actually exist for PC Players?

I voted for children.   Because children usually are extremely loud, squeaky and annoying.  And also end up doing most of the other things on this poll.

( I know i posted this before)  But this is basically how games turn out when children play.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Does something like this actually exist for PC Players?

I'm sure one does, but if it doesn't you could be the one to make it happen. There wouldn't be a "Thursday group" if it weren't for @Thatguyinktown and I'm sure everyone who plays with us would agree that we are better off that he created it. I know I am.

Check in Player-Run Challenges and see what you can find and if you don't find something.........create it. ?

I put the dj one.  All are annoying, but it's super fucking annoying when the dj guy comes on at the last second when you're in the match but it's waiting for the last couple of people.  You can't mute them and have to play a horror game along to so trash need wave hip hop. 

1 hour ago, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

I put the dj one.  All are annoying, but it's super fucking annoying when the dj guy comes on at the last second when you're in the match but it's waiting for the last couple of people.  You can't mute them and have to play a horror game along to so trash need wave hip hop. 

Unmute and mute again.

7 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Unmute and mute again.

On ps4 it doesn't let you.  It brings you to their profile every time when you click on mute unfortunately. 

host/Jason disconnects make the game unplayable. it's more tense waiting for that than being chased by Jason

35 minutes ago, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

On ps4 it doesn't let you.  It brings you to their profile every time when you click on mute unfortunately. 

…..You have to press ''left'' on the d-pad and then click on the mic. Tada , muted.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I voted for children.   Because children usually are extremely loud, squeaky and annoying.  And also end up doing most of the other things on this poll.

( I know i posted this before)  But this is basically how games turn out when children play.

That one never gets old.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

So you'll help Jason find other players?

You have your reasons and you can justify what you are doing, but fact is.......you help Jason to benefit yourself in some manner. That's teaming. Smh.

If theres 10 left mins in a match and one person is hiding the whole time.  Fuck em. I want to start a new match instead of waiting around.  How does it benefit me when the whole lobby is dead waiting for one person?  But like I said thats only happened like 3 times.  Its not teaming, more like 'take your lumps and lets start another game'.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Didn't think of it that way. ? Hope it doesn't get locked.

This seems like a legit poll. I'm definitely interested in the results. Trolls can invade any thread... you, or the thread can't be held accountable. 

Plus if all we get from Gun is patched bugs and game fixes this data should be valued by them as well.

41 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

If theres 10 left mins in a match and one person is hiding the whole time.  Fuck em. I want to start a new match instead of waiting around.  How does it benefit me when the whole lobby is dead waiting for one person?  But like I said thats only happened like 3 times.  Its not teaming, more like 'take your lumps and lets start another game'.

It´s not much better if that 150 just jukes that poor beginner Jason 10 minutes , like damn just let yourself die , we got it , you´re cool ,you´re so awesome that you steal that Jason´s Points and you anyways don´t get any. Like Fuck man , I hate it , I could slap those People if I could…...virtual slapping of Course.

35 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

It´s not much better if that 150 just jukes that poor beginner Jason 10 minutes , like damn just let yourself die , we got it , you´re cool ,you´re so awesome that you steal that Jason´s Points and you anyways don´t get any. Like Fuck man , I hate it , I could slap those People if I could…...virtual slapping of Course.

You know, you can always leave early then.  Jason gonna have to work to get me, I'm never free.  Whether is a Lvl10 or Lvl150 Jason, I will ether not go down easy, survive the night, or practice some combat maneuvers.   It's my time as much as your's, I still have game left, I want to use it.  If you don't care to watch, browser the internet, grab a beer, or find a new lobby.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, guitar.zombie said:

If there is 10 minutes left, then Jason is about to be in rage mode anyway (if the battle Chads didn't already force him into rage mode) and will find them on his own quick enough. If you ratted out someone in a hiding spot when I am playing Jason, they get a free pass and you get to die. I do not like rats, there is no excuse for that shit.
  I had someone like you rat me out in a hiding spot a week or two ago and used the same excuse as you... Except I had already: put gas and battery in one car, put battery in another car, put propeller on the boat and got the cops called by myself.... obviously I was not hiding for the entire match. I was the only one that did anything, except for whoever called Tommy. I felt I had the right to take a short break in a hiding spot and wait for the cops... and I really do not care what kind of shit excuse the rat has for doing it.... Fortunately for me, the Jason player felt the same way about rats that I do and gave me a one minute head start... more like he came after me as soon as he killed the rat, but it was still funny. I still escaped anyway.

I had to vote for the squeakers as the most annoying... had one almost blow the speakers in my headset with his high pitched screaming not long ago... I do not know that I need to mute them until there is a reason and that was a painful reason. Trolls and teamers are damned annoying too, but I see more trolls than teamers. Bad pings in a lobby can also be extremely frustrating.
   The other examples do not bother me much at all... DJs can be muted, Jason quitter merely gifted you with "survived the night" and free XP, no communication means you just have to get the job done yourself... and if you want the job done right, then do it yourself. I have several friends that do not use mics, they listen and work towards goals with the rest of the team and sometimes do better than the other players that actually communicate. If someone wants to hide for the whole match... so what? Its not like I have to give them a ride in the car I fixed, but I probably would anyway. Kids that try to make a deal with Jason... to me that falls under teamers or helping Jason, because what else are they making a deal with other than the location of others?
   Host quitters is not a thing for me as I play on PC... but I fully understand how annoying that would be. If I played on consoles, that would be the most annoying part of the game. I hope the servers are up sooner than "soon."

2 hours ago, guitar.zombie said:

If there's 10 minutes left cause you've already died or escaped then find something to eat up that 10 minutes. Play on your phone or go fix something to drink. You wouldn't like it if someone who dies in the first 3 minutes ratted you out so he could get into another game quicker. Just cause you are ready to get into another match certainly isn't reason to ruin anyone else's game just cause you don't like how they play it.

It's benefiting you by getting the match done quicker so you can move on. "It's not teaming, it's more like "telling Jason where others are hiding so he can kill them". (That's teaming cause you helped. Get it?)

Like I said, you can justify your actions and I don't really care what you do cause I don't play in the sessions with you.