Most annoying thing about QP?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What, if anything, annoys you the most in QP?

• Children age 6-10 screaming over each other about stuff
    • That one person who insists on having terrible music playing like they are the worst DJ ever
    • Host Quitters
    • Jason Quitters
    • Rooms where nobody communicates
    • Horrible Ping
    • Teamers (Jason Helpers)
    • The kids who try to "make a deal" with Jason
    • People who hide the entire match
    • Trolls (Perpetual Dancers & Teabaggers)
    • I don't know what you mean. I never see any of this in QP. It's the best part of the game!!

Jason came into my cabin and told me he'd let me live earlier today if I told him where everybody was. So I did. I said someone is in the cabin with you. Turn around. And he's like that's you. And I'm like that's right, it's me. I just ratted myself out. 

21 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Jason came into my cabin and told me he'd let me live earlier today if I told him where everybody was. So I did. I said someone is in the cabin with you. Turn around. And he's like that's you. And I'm like that's right, it's me. I just ratted myself out. 

That's the only "teaming" I can agree that's okay. If Jason is ever like "I'll let you go if you tell me where the others are", all I'm giving him is "I'm right here and everyone else is preparing to school you on what surviving looks like.........so kill me now so I can go make nachos."

22 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. I even got a Comm Ban on Xbox Live for cussing out a guy who ratted me out to Jason by flashing his flashlight and screaming "He slipped under that bed".

I'll use a hiding spot to avoid being seen, but I don't stay very long but when people rat you out to save their own skin it just makes me wanna reach thru the screen and smack a person. (If that were actually possible I'd be brought up on charges multiple times per night. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa)

Damn. Also...I’ve ran across Jason helpers too. I lost it, when they were the last to survive and the player would turn on them. Gave me a chuckle. Are you serious...a comm ban?!? Ffs! That’s ridiculous. 

10 minutes ago, Brian76 said:

Damn. Also...I’ve ran across Jason helpers too. I lost it, when they were the last to survive and the player would turn on them. Gave me a chuckle. Are you serious...a comm ban?!? Ffs! That’s ridiculous. 

Serious. 24 hour Comm Ban. Couldn't hear any other players, couldn't talk to any other players & couldn't send PMs thru Live.

25 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

kill me now so I can go make nachos."

Favorite quote of the day. I hope you mute your mic while your eating those. ?

I voted for host quitting because its closest to my biggest annoyance. Connection errors. I don't know if these are a result of the hosts internet, or if its something on the games end. These get me the most. Host quitting, and Jason quitting is something that a person is responsible for. Connection errors is a fault of poor service. To me, that's more frustrating.

Screaming kids, DJs, racists and such don't bother me. I'm very generous with my ability to mute others. I immediately quit out of high ping lobbies and join a new one. If I notice a teamer or someone utilizing a glitch spot that Jason can't reach, I simply play out the match then search for a new lobby. I actually like lobbies where nobody is talking. It gives the game a little bit of extra tension, and prevents Jason from getting any extra info that could help him. I've become numb to the trolls at this point. But connection errors is the one thing I can't chalk up to someone just being a dick.

1 hour ago, The Tommy said:

I hate boat escapes on small maps...... so I always tell Jason that someone is fixing the boat... on small maps... ^_^

2 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I hate boat escapes on small maps...... so I always tell Jason that someone is fixing the boat... on small maps... ^_^

You want a cookie for being a troll, FO.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, A.J. Mason said:

Favorite quote of the day. I hope you mute your mic while your eating those. ?

I voted for host quitting because its closest to my biggest annoyance. Connection errors. I don't know if these are a result of the hosts internet, or if its something on the games end. These get me the most. Host quitting, and Jason quitting is something that a person is responsible for. Connection errors is a fault of poor service. To me, that's more frustrating.

Screaming kids, DJs, racists and such don't bother me. I'm very generous with my ability to mute others. I immediately quit out of high ping lobbies and join a new one. If I notice a teamer or someone utilizing a glitch spot that Jason can't reach, I simply play out the match then search for a new lobby. I actually like lobbies where nobody is talking. It gives the game a little bit of extra tension, and prevents Jason from getting any extra info that could help him. I've become numb to the trolls at this point. But connection errors is the one thing I can't chalk up to someone just being a dick.

I'd like to say I get my revenge by eating those nachos with my mic right next to my mouth and I chew with my mouth open and smack my lips every time my mouth closed. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

But yeah.........I also immediately leave high ping rooms. I'll also finish games if cheaters, trolls or children are involved but then move on to another room that suits me better, after I get my XP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

It's benefiting you by getting the match done quicker so you can move on. "It's not teaming, it's more like "telling Jason where others are hiding so he can kill them". (That's teaming cause you helped. Get it?)

No.  Stop being a baby.

33 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You want a cookie for being a troll, FO.

LOL what really?  Even if Jason isn't observant, he'll realize (hopefully, lol) that there isn't a boat.  Some Jasons even laugh with me.  Why sooo serious friend?   :3

15 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

LOL what really?  Even if Jason isn't observant, he'll realize (hopefully, lol) that there isn't a boat.  Some Jasons even laugh with me.  Why sooo serious friend?   :3

Because teaming with Jason is just a shitty move. Not everyone wants to join up with the Jason hit squads. Not everyone relies on meta like it is the definitive solution, and only way to play. Teaming with Jason most certainly makes one a troll.

Just now, jameson87 said:

Because teaming with Jason is just a shitty move. Not everyone wants to join up with the Jason hit squads. Not everyone relies on meta like it is the definitive solution, and only way to play. Teaming with Jason most certainly makes one a troll.

Wait.... are you accusing me for Teaming when I tell Jason.... ON A SMALL MAP... that the boat is getting away?

7 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Wait.... are you accusing me for Teaming when I tell Jason.... ON A SMALL MAP... that the boat is getting away?

If you give someone up to Jason then you are teaming, be it small or a large map. He might not have notice for various reasons and you sold that person out. Definition of teaming with him, even if it is for a brief moment.

4 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

:sadchappa:

Quit trying to derail my thread. You openly admitted to telling Jason where others players are. You don't wanna be labeled a teamer? Either don't team or don't brag about it. Your choice. Like I said, I don't play this game with you and care less what you do with your experience as long as you aren't ruining mine.

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Quit trying to derail my thread. You openly admitted to telling Jason where others players are. You don't wanna be labeled a teamer? Either don't team or don't brag about it. Your choice. Like I said, I don't play this game with you and care less what you do with your experience as long as you aren't ruining mine.

Bingo, but we knew yesterday the trolls would show up. And we were right. Who would have thought?

9 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

If you give someone up to Jason then you are teaming, be it small or a large map. He might not have notice for various reasons and you sold that person out. Definition of teaming with him, even if it is for a brief moment.

For someone that had well over 1000 post here, I expected you to be more knowledgeable about this game.  Boats never spawn on small maps, which is why it's funny if you can have a Jason pause for a moment to check his map for that "Boat Escape". ..  "Haha made you look, Jason!" :lol:

I expect a apology for calling me a Teamer unjustly.

3 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

For someone that had well over 1000 post here, I expected you to be more knowledgeable about this game.  Boats never spawn on small maps, which is why it's funny if you can have a Jason pause for a moment to check his map for that "Boat Escape". ..  "Haha made you look, Jason!" :lol:

Well then, I over looked that completely and am sorry. I haven't played in a long time with everything going on and wasn't sure if after the update, boats were available on small maps. Again, yeah I apologize 100% for the over reaction.

Just now, jameson87 said:

Well then, I over looked that completely and am sorry. I haven't played in a long time with everything going on and wasn't sure if after the update, boats were available on small maps. Again, yeah I apologize 100% for the over reaction.

It cool :D

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

@jameson87 owned up to his accusation and happily apologized. Glad y'all got it worked out. ?

Others in here aren't gonna be so lucky. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

@jameson87 owned up to his accusation and happily apologized. Glad y'all got it worked out. ?

Others in here aren't gonna be so lucky. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Yeah, I will 100% own up to something if in the wrong. Have no problem with that. Just been a rough day, month really, and what he was saying went right over my head. Sucks to eat crow sometimes, but I am not above owning up to mistakes lol.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah, I will 100% own up to something if in the wrong. Have no problem with that. Just been a rough day, month really, and what he was saying went right over my head. Sucks to eat crow sometimes, but I am not above owning up to mistakes lol.

I'm the same way.

41 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm the same way.

Yeah a few people still out there with that thing called dignity. We are becoming a rare breed.

i voted teamers. ive run into this ALOT on ps4. it could be that my main playing time is overnight since i work third shift. and maybe all the trolls and teamers crawl out from under their rocks at night.