Sign in to follow this  
Vortex

No more Development is BS.

The Dev's made several promises during the kickstarter, especially concerning certain items that would be added if set goals were reached.

Now they are backing out of those promises, the lawsuit doesn't matter the promises that were made weren't going to be DLC we had to pay for, so I expect Gun Media to deliver.

I would think a man with your level of education would know better than to support this kind of behavior Herr West.

12 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

I would think a man with your level of education would know better than to support this kind of behavior Heir West.

I got what I paid for, which is more than I can say for others.

This is why the red bar announcing the harrasment should be used more often. Like right now with a link to the topic that explains why no content, no matter if paid or not, can be released.

But naah, instead of using the tools they have they rather shut down the suggestion thread  for it and keep on closing topics like this one for weeks now instead. @Kodiak

53 minutes ago, Vortex said:

The Dev's made several promises during the kickstarter, especially concerning certain items that would be added if set goals were reached.

Now they are backing out of those promises, the lawsuit doesn't matter the promises that were made weren't going to be DLC we had to pay for, so I expect Gun Media to deliver.

Please use the search engine or read any of the other threads cause they pretty much all got someone complaining about what's happened.

Ask any of these people, I'm the guy that will complain about most anything Gun Media does so don't take it the wrong way when I say......... You are too late to complain about this stuff. You should've been here 2 weeks ago like everyone else. Most everyone understands Gun Media can't help what's going on. Don't bitch at Victor Miller and don't go hunting down Sean Cunningham. Literally nothing you could do is gonna help. Move on. Learn to accept it and if you are gonna request something, request bug fixes & Client Side Saving. Nothing else. Not content. Not Uber. Not Grendel. Definitely not Savini Jason. You will not like the answers you get.

Sorry.

34 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

This is why the red bar announcing the harrasment should be used more often. Like right now with a link to the topic that explains why no content, no matter if paid or not, can be released.

But naah, instead of using the tools they have they rather shut down the suggestion thread  for it and keep on closing topics like this one for weeks now instead. @Kodiak

Well, tough luck in that case. Duplicate threads = against the rules. Dupes get locked so you just have to accept it and move on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1