Ricky

My boyfriend got me the greatest gift ever!

Dg5d_zMU0AAsU5i?format=jpg&name=largeSo after spending a year and change being obsessed for my birthday he got me this! IM READY. Spawning with Pocket Knife, OP I KNOW!

Edited by Ricky
Typo out of excitement!
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Dg5d_zMU0AAsU5i?format=jpg&name=largeSo after spending a year and change being obsessed for my birthday he got me this! IM READY. Spawning with Pocket Knife, OP I KNOW!

Did he make it, or buy it somewhere?  Either way that's pretty neat and happy birthday.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Did he make it, or buy it somewhere?  Either way that's pretty neat and happy birthday.

Bought it. He was gonna make something like it but he found it and knew I’d love it. He also stated his wouldn’t have been as nice. Certain parts were made out of a 3D printer. The quality of the CRYSTAL LAKE COUNSELOR SURVIVAL KIT alone is amazing. The lettering is popped out abd PERFECT!

18 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Bought it. He was gonna make something like it but he found it and knew I’d love it. He also stated his wouldn’t have been as nice. Certain parts were made out of a 3D printer. The quality of the CRYSTAL LAKE COUNSELOR SURVIVAL KIT alone is amazing. The lettering is popped out abd PERFECT!

Nice. I'm glad it's good quality. 

14 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Actually, Dr. West, you might be the one who's right. I appear to have linked to an 2017 listing. I think yours is legit.

So glad he liked it!  It's been a blast making those and I can't tell you how nice it is to see people respond positively to your work!

• Like 3

On 8/1/2018 at 3:18 AM, mr_Foo said:

So glad he liked it!  It's been a blast making those and I can't tell you how nice it is to see people respond positively to your work!

You're right. I would eat my leg if my girlfriend got me such a present. She's not really into geek stuff and horror movies, she watched only Paranormal Activity and Saw movies with me. But at least I know what presents she usually wants, for example, something like this. But at least she has good musical taste and she got me some good vinyls.