I am so sad with the game dying i just wanted to get all the trophies and enjoy the game i just bought all the DLC and i am not mad at myself for bying the DLC i am just sad that the game is dying i am a big f13 fan and   this game became a part of my life so when this game dies so does a part of my life ??

GOOD BYE

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Steven said:

I am so sad with the game dying i just wanted to get all the trophies and enjoy the game i just bought all the DLC and i am not mad at myself for bying the DLC i am just sad that the game is dying i am a big f13 fan and   this game became a part of my life so when this game dies so does a part of my life ??

GOOD BYE

There are more important things than video games.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

Like being an asshole on the internet. You're right!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Like being an asshole on the internet. You're right!

How am I being an asshole on this occasion?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

The game might get a jolt of life surging through it if this Japanese release rumor is true.  More money=dedicated servers.  More players=longer game life.

43 minutes ago, zmccain said:

The game might get a jolt of life surging through it if this Japanese release rumor is true.  More money=dedicated servers.  More players=longer game life.

Didn't we talk about this yesterday? 

Why are you worried about money for dedicated servers, they have money. Players well more players are always good, but not at the expense of spreading rumours.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Didn't we talk about this yesterday? 

Why are you worried about money for dedicated servers, they have money. Players well more players are always good, but not at the expense of spreading rumours.

This rumor, if true, is good news.  Just trying to grasp onto any good news at this point.

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

How am I being an asshole on this occasion?

Steven was saying that he is sad and instead of saying nothing or being supportive in the slightest. You were cold to him. Life is a lot more fun when you're nice to strangers on the internet. Except if you hate them, then they deserve it. And I really dont think you hate a random people for no reason, you seem to be a rational person.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, zmccain said:

This rumor, if true, is good news.  Just trying to grasp onto any good news at this point.

It's cool, I may have been a bit rushed, you did say it was a rumour in your initial post.  Hope is good, I'm waiting for the, what's next moment, so I shouldn't rag on people who just want it to get back to a month ago when everything looked awesome and bright. 

43 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Steven was saying that he is sad and instead of saying nothing or being supportive in the slightest. You were cold to him. Life is a lot more fun when you're nice to strangers on the internet. Except if you hate them, then they deserve it. And I really dont think you hate a random people for no reason, you seem to be a rational person.

The guy needs to get some perspective, this game isn't that big a deal. Crying about this game ending (which it hasn't yet) and saying a part of his life is missing is ridiculous on so many levels. As I said there are more important things in the world than video games, if there is some void in his life now he should go out, see some friends do something other than crying about it because that isn't going to help get past it.

Sorry if that seems cold, actually I'm not.

People need to toughen the fuck up and if they're old enough to vote, quiting acting like eight year olds.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

The guy needs to get some perspective, this game isn't that big a deal. Crying about this game ending (which it hasn't yet) and saying a part of his life is missing is ridiculous on so many levels. As I said there are more important things in the world than video games, if there is some void in his life now he should go out, see some friends do something other than crying about it because that isn't going to help get past it.

People need to toughen the fuck up and if they're old enough to vote, quiting acting like eight year olds.

Yep. Actually more helpful than coddling one's feelings about life being crushed over a video game.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:19 AM, AdmiralJT said:

To be honest , I wouldn´t want to live without Video games. The onliest Thing that keeps me happy. Life´s too boring for me , bitches! And also , you probably don´t how lifechanging that game for many People was , some got back to gaming , some finally got to gaming , EVEN SAVED SOME LIVES , dude , we know that here is someone on the Forum who had that , And I am happy that it he got saved. It even changed my life , not as heavy but it made my life much easier.

Ha , I Sound sad. And how can I find that even funny?

It´s hard to like Life if you got bullied and rejected (cough cough like Jason cough). And before you attack me (which I hope you don´t plan to) , I have Friends. Pretty good ones actually. But the onliest time we get together is after some weird Event or to Play some games. Sports...are not for everyone. And for some , also boring. But in Video games , you can live your Dreams and Forget About a cruel world. I Sound sad but I speak for a lot of People since I am not the onliest one.

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

, I wouldn´t want to live without Video games

I stopped reading after this sentence because there is nothing you could say that can validate this asinine statement.

Video games are for entertainment, they're a distraction, a way to pass the time. If they're this important to you you need to grow up and get your priorities straight.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

To be honest , I wouldn´t want to live without Video games. The onliest Thing that keeps me happy. Life´s too boring for me , bitches! And also , you probably don´t how lifechanging that game for many People was , some got back to gaming , some finally got to gaming , EVEN SAVED SOME LIVES , dude , we know that here is someone on the Forum who had that , And I am happy that it he got saved. It even changed my life , not as heavy but it made my life much easier.

Ha , I Sound sad. And how can I find that even funny?

It´s hard to like Life if you got bullied and rejected (cough cough like Jason cough). And before you attack me (which I hope you don´t plan to) , I have Friends. Pretty good ones actually. But the onliest time we get together is after some weird Event or to Play some games. Sports...are not for everyone. And for some , also boring. But in Video games , you can live your Dreams and Forget About a cruel world. I Sound sad but I speak for a lot of People since I am not the onliest one.

I can relate to your stance on how gaming is a positive aspect on life. Gaming allowed me to cross paths with my wife. We've bonded deeply over some of the most intense games out there. I've shared my legacy of gaming with my daughters, and plan to with my incoming son. I've made a number of life-long friends because of gaming, and still get together with them once in a blue moon to keep the tradition alive. I can understand how a specific game can be held close to one's heart.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

I stopped reading after this sentence because there is nothing you could say that can validate this asinine statement.

Video games are for entertainment, they're a distraction, a way to pass the time. If they're this important to you you need to grow up and get your priorities straight.

Come on , atleast the last part. Some People just can´t find to have fun with other Things. Ever heard of nerds? Big Bang Theory? That Show isn´t a mockery or an exaggeration , it´s the reality. And I know , I Sound sad for some People but for me , it atleast makes me happy , because I hate Life , it fucke me enough times Right in the face and Video games let me immerse into another world , free from this life.

Tell me , what is your favorite in Life you do? Just think of it , that it is the onliest that is fun for you. Is it Football? Have fun with that if you Always got rejected in Life.

Life isn´t as Beautiful as you think it is.

On 6/29/2018 at 1:24 PM, Steven said:

GOOD BYE

Hey, We know it sucks. We do... But, there are many books out there to read, very good ones! Some are Friday the 13th related, and fairly interesting. Lots of great horror stories, Red Dragon is one of my all time favorites! And there will be other games too, but games are only as advertised. Games. Find another interest, I actually started writing a Friday the 13th story because I was inspired by this game. F13 has been a huge part of my life for the last year as well, but unfortunately nothing lasts forever. Except honey in glass jars, pure honey from thousands of years ago that was found to still be edible. Books my friend, can't go wrong with filling your noggin with knowledge! Oh, how could I forget my beloved Dexter novels? If you like the show, PLEASE read the novels. Darkly dreaming Dexter is the first, so much fun!

Edited by Redrum138
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Come on , atleast the last part. Some People just can´t find to have fun with other Things. Ever heard of nerds? Big Bang Theory? That Show isn´t a mockery or an exaggeration , it´s the reality. And I know , I Sound sad for some People but for me , it atleast makes me happy , because I hate Life , it fucke me enough times Right in the face and Video games let me immerse into another world , free from this life.

Tell me , what is your favorite in Life you do? Just think of it , that it is the onliest that is fun for you. Is it Football? Have fun with that if you Always got rejected in Life.

Life isn´t as Beautiful as you think it is.

Life is what you make of it. Get out there and make friends, sit across from people look them in the eye and talk to them. Stop making excuses for your self created short comings. 

My favorite thing to do? My absolute favorite thing? It's what I have been doing for the last three days, I've had my house full of family and friends visiting from out of town. We've spent three days hanging out in the pool laughing, telling stories, and remembering times past.

If the only human connection you can make is online playing games then you're not trying hard enough. I guarantee you that if you pull your head out of your self imposed bubble and look around you'll find actual people to socialize with.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Life is what you make of it. Get out there and make friends, sit across from people look them in the eye and talk to them. Stop making excuses for your self created short comings. 

My favorite thing to do? My absolute favorite thing? It's what I have been doing for the last three days, I've had my house full of family and friends visiting from out of town. We've spent three days hanging out in the pool laughing, telling stories, and remembering times past.

If the only human connection you can make is online playing games then you're not trying hard enough. I guarantee you that if you pull your head out of your self imposed bubble and look around you'll find actual people to socialize with.

f7FdEdG.jpg

Even in the many dark times I have been through; losing my parents in high school, losing their house after their deaths, my family's current situation and so on life does not "suck" and there is always something to fill the void with. (Read @Redrum138 post).When life shovels shit in your face, you take it and keep on moving. I get being passionate, upset, etc. over the game ending (which hasn't happened yet) but it is not the end of the world and is certainly not going to kill anyone. What he said came from a deeper empathy than you may realize, and is actually meant to open eyes and not be mean. Maybe harsh, but sometimes people need that am I right @AdmiralJT

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jameson87 said:

f7FdEdG.jpg

Even in the many dark times I have been through; losing my parents in high school, losing their house after their deaths, my family's current situation and so on life does not "suck" and there is always something to fill the void with. (Read @Redrum138 post).When life shovels shit in your face, you take it and keep on moving. I get being passionate, upset, etc. over the game ending (which hasn't happened yet) but it is not the end of the world and is certainly not going to kill anyone. What he said came from a deeper empathy than you may realize, and is actually meant to open eyes and not be mean. Maybe harsh, but sometimes people need that am I right @AdmiralJT

Yup, all the bad times I've gone through. Divorce, all the madness that came from that like losing my house. @StevenThe one thing that carries me through is a good book, I'm one of those people who can slip away into the text and my surroundings melt away. Plus, you are improving your intelligence and linguistic skills. That helps with the outside world, essentially ladies. Women like intelligent conversation, and beautiful words. Reading books helps in so many ways! Games come and go, there will always be more time to melt into the couch playing something great. In the meantime, until you find that next great game after F13 does go away. Grab something you're intrested in reading, Game of Thrones is a fantastic series. Dexter if you want some serial killer action, or maybe dive into some of the ancients like I read. The Iliad, the Mahabharata is an amazing story from around 10,000 b.c. that speaks of wars and flying cities in the sky! Around the same time Atlantis was said to have been destroyed in one night! Books my friends! You don't need batteries or a TV, just a shady tree and soft grass!

12 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Yup, all the bad times I've gone through. Divorce, all the madness that came from that like losing my house. The one thing that carries me through is a good book, I'm one of those people who can slip away into the text and my surroundings melt away. Plus, you are improving your intelligence and linguistic skills. That helps with the outside world, essentially ladies. Women like intelligent conversation, and beautiful words. Reading books helps in so many ways! Games come and go, there will always be more time to melt into the couch playing something great. In the meantime, until you find that next great game after F13 does go away. Grab something you're intrested in reading, Game of Thrones is a fantastic series. Dexter if you want some serial killer action, or maybe dive into some of the ancients like I read. The Iliad, the Mahabharata is an amazing story from around 10,000 b.c. that speaks of wars and flying cities in the sky! Around the same time Atlantis was said to have been destroyed in one night! Books my friends! You don't need batteries or a TV, just a shady tree and soft grass!

Yes! This 100%. Reading is such a great escape. And it builds something that so many lack in today's world, intelligence like you said. With everything that is going on right now, I haven't played a game of anything in over a month. Now being relegated and broken down to applying for jobs from the house, with no vehicle for the foreseeable future, what holds my sanity is popping on here, spending time with my wife and daughter, and reading/research. Only thing keeping me grounded at the moment, and my sanity in tact. No amount of games can do that for me, they are just entertainment like you stated.

6 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Yes! This 100%. Reading is such a great escape. And it builds something that so many lack in today's world, intelligence like you said. With everything that is going on right now, I haven't played a game of anything in over a month. Now being relegated and broken down to applying for jobs from the house, with no vehicle for the foreseeable future, what holds my sanity is popping on here, spending time with my wife and daughter, and reading/research. Only thing keeping me grounded at the moment, and my sanity in tact. No amount of games can do that for me, they are just entertainment like you stated.

Yes, I read war of the spider Queen throughout my hard times recently and it helped me alot! Between that, and keeping it together for my daughter. I feel for you, and your family. You're gonna pull through it, keep your head up. And keep your nose in a good book, lol.

6 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

I prefer comics

Nothing wrong with that! That's actually how I got started, that and a very attractive librarian at my local library growing up.

On 6/29/2018 at 5:38 PM, AdmiralJT said:

Like when the wife asks for "sexy time"? (Mrs. Bropollocreed LOVES "Borat")

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Like when the wife asks for "sexy time"? (Mrs. Bropollocreed LOVES "Borat")

giphy.gif

• Haha 1