I entered a match with 112 car escapes...needing just one more car escape to compete the car badge. I just completed a match by escaping in the two seater. I was expecting it to pop up on screen but never did. I exited the lobby and checked my progress. Sure enough it was still at 112.  Has this happened to anyone else?

On a side note, after completing two matches as jason, the weapon kill badge is still stuck on 106.

Just add it to list of things that don't work. Not a surprise though. I wouldn't expect anything on this as they wouldn't consider it as game breaking.

• Like 1

Same issue as me, but different task.

I needed one more sweater stun to get the completed badge the other night. I used the sweater on Jason, got the PS4 trophy acknowledging the amount of sweater stuns, but it still shows I need one more on the progression screen to complete the badge. 

1 hour ago, servocrow89 said:

I entered a match with 112 car escapes...needing just one more car escape to compete the car badge. I just completed a match by escaping in the two seater. I was expecting it to pop up on screen but never did. I exited the lobby and checked my progress. Sure enough it was still at 112.  Has this happened to anyone else?

On a side note, after completing two matches as jason, the weapon kill badge is still stuck on 106.

The badges and trophies glitch out and don't record and count properly. I have had this issue on PS4 while going for my PhD in Murder trophy. I had to go through ALL kills four or five times to get it to popup.

Another thing worth noting is that it only counts one time!! 

Example: You are Jason and you slash kill all 8 people (including Tommy), you will only get 1 weapon kill counted towards the badge. Or let's say you flip the boat 100 times in a match, you will only get 1 "Torpedo" counted towards the badge.

But escaping in the car, you should have gotten. You can only do that one time in the match anyways. But I have noticed since the update, sometimes the car escapes will count you as suicide. Try being a passenger in the back passenger side. I have noticed that the back passenger side seems not to show you as suicide.

1 hour ago, TWarner said:

Just add it to list of things that don't work. Not a surprise though. I wouldn't expect anything on this as they wouldn't consider it as game breaking.

Or they might say, "We are working on it."

54 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

The badges and trophies glitch out and don't record and count properly. I have had this issue on PS4 while going for my PhD in Murder trophy. I had to go through ALL kills four or five times to get it to popup.

Another thing worth noting is that it only counts one time!! 

Example: You are Jason and you slash kill all 8 people (including Tommy), you will only get 1 weapon kill counted towards the badge. Or let's say you flip the boat 100 times in a match, you will only get 1 "Torpedo" counted towards the badge.

But escaping in the car, you should have gotten. You can only do that one time in the match anyways. But I have noticed since the update, sometimes the car escapes will count you as suicide. Try being a passenger in the back passenger side. I have noticed that the back passenger side seems not to show you as suicide.

I actually experienced the suicide bug on my way to getting 112 car escapes lol.  I was excited when I got....or at least what I thought I was going to get #113 when I escaped by car this last time.  It had me listed as survivor.

I guess I'll just focus on boat and police escapes.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, servocrow89 said:

I actually experienced the suicide bug on my way to getting 112 car escapes lol.  I was excited when I got....or at least what I thought I was going to get #113 when I escaped by car this last time.  It had me listed as survivor.

I guess I'll just focus on boat and police escapes.

I need to focus more on the boat too. Im always trying to go after 4 seater or phone house to get more people out, so have a long way to go on boat escapes.

I had an issue with the boat tipping badge for Jason last week... it was at 29, then I tipped a boat. I did not check it until the next day, but instead of saying 30... it had dropped to 23. I needed 3 more to get to 31 for at least 3 weeks... now I need 8 more.... go figure. It is the last badge I need anyway... but its so rare people even go for a boat. This one is taking forever.

I never noticed a miscounting for the car escape badge during my progress... the PHD in murder was another matter. I had that one pop up with a dismemberment kill on part 7, for which I had already gotten the achievement for using that kill a month earlier and had used it many times before receiving my PHD.

When I first started playing, it was all police....I didn't get my 1st boat escape until a month into the game...I now have 42 boat escapes and 88 police.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I need to focus more on the boat too. Im always trying to go after 4 seater or phone house to get more people out, so have a long way to go on boat escapes.

Hint: Don't mess up on the repair, Jason can't hear the boat start up..... ;)

2 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

Hint: Don't mess up on the repair, Jason can't hear the boat start up..... ;)

Yeah then everyone in the lobby bitches at you for taking the gas and escaping alone. If you call anyone on walkie Jason hears you and spawns to drown your ass. catch 22.. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah then everyone in the lobby bitches at you for taking the gas and escaping alone. If you call anyone on walkie Jason hears you and spawns to drown your ass. catch 22.. lol

Mute mic/Jason. Find gas and take whoever finds prop with you :)

11 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

Mute mic/Jason. Find gas and take whoever finds prop with you :)

Jason cant hear you when you mute him?

35 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Jason cant hear you when you mute him?

No.

I've had the same issue with numerous different badges.  Sometimes even though you complete the specified task it doesn't "take".  Just have to do it again unfortunately.

Same issue but with the weapon kills badge for Jason. Every Jason game I play I usually do at least 2 or 3 weapon kills. It only adds to the counter when it feels like it. I'm at 104 and it's just painstaking.