Sign in to follow this  
Evilagony

A.I demasking jason

Even though it might be pointless! It would be neat to see his face after servers shut down. Thoughts?

I was demasked once by bots. I would enjoy more difficult bots. It would be nice if they would go for the kill every once in a while.

@Evilagony just let them whack you without blocking and youll see

Edited by F134Ever86
  • Like 1

I will. I apologize for the pointless thread. I never knew they could.

7 hours ago, Evilagony said:

Even though it might be pointless! It would be neat to see his face after servers shut down. Thoughts?

It does happen if you let certain counselors smack you in the face enough. I lost my mask while using Part 3 at one point.

But yeah, it'd be neat to have an option to choose to have a mask on or not during offline bots/singleplayer challenges.

I sometimes just want to see myself (well , not MYself) unmasked , so I let them demask me but shit…...it takes AGES...….

You know how happy I was when I saw Shelly with a machete? As happy as if I would have gotten an Epic perk.

I sometimes also do that to get some cool screenshots.

Every once in awhile I run into a ballzy bot counselor. Surprises the shit out of me when they don't just run and jump through a window. Wish there were more like that to help practice combat techniques and what not.