KingMidas

jason is dead

ive attempted to connect with the community here. give ideas, opinions, challenges etc. ive played since the game came out and bought everything the game had to offer. im amongst the highest skilled players. now im bored. bunch of kids, bunch of idiots with idiot responses. seems no one takes the game serious enough to make it fun. this game is for stoners who want to run over counselors and fuck around (nothing wrong with that). not for gamers.  developers had a great idea and put alot of work in. maybe revamp a little and shift focus (jason is a favorite, but have to find someone else). 

im on board when they have an idea, ill kickstart that too. but theres nothing left here. prove me wrong

No reason to prove you wrong. I've read your ego-filled posts, and it is pretty evident that the only opinion that matters to you is yours. So, feel free to argue with yourself.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rexfellis said:

No reason to prove you wrong. I've read your ego-filled posts, and it is pretty evident that the only opinion that matters to you is yours. So, feel free to argue with yourself.

giphy.gif

Well OP is right about the stoner part.  At least on Xbox.  Every lobby I'm in is filled with people with names like xXL1TPlayaXx, STON3R96, H1GHL1FE420,  Tok3DGang$ta, Etc.  You get the picture.

18 hours ago, KingMidas said:

ive attempted to connect with the community here. give ideas, opinions, challenges etc. ive played since the game came out and bought everything the game had to offer. im amongst the highest skilled players. now im bored. bunch of kids, bunch of idiots with idiot responses. seems no one takes the game serious enough to make it fun. this game is for stoners who want to run over counselors and fuck around (nothing wrong with that). not for gamers.  developers had a great idea and put alot of work in. maybe revamp a little and shift focus (jason is a favorite, but have to find someone else). 

im on board when they have an idea, ill kickstart that too. but theres nothing left here. prove me wrong

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, zmccain said:

Well OP is right about the stoner part.  At least on Xbox.  Every lobby I'm in is filled with people with names like xXL1TPlayaXx, STON3R96, H1GHL1FE420,  Tok3DGang$ta, Etc.  You get the picture.

Hey, leave me out of this 

rps20180412_140809.jpg.7797a838e8a17f990

20 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Hey, leave me out of this 

rps20180412_140809.jpg.7797a838e8a17f990

I know right? What the fuck does people being stoners have to do with this? Unless someone is one of those hardcore straightedge fellows.

Stop feeding the trolls. It's cruel and unusual punishment.