DeadlyD

What is the one thing you wanted in the game that never came?

Can't say one, because I'd say Uber Jason, Grendal map and a  Manhattan and/or Lazarus map. Easily what I would've liked more than anything else that can't be delivered now.

Pamela Voorhees and sandbox environment. It's disgusting the devs thought it was too much effort to give the original Crystal Lake killer her proper due in the game.

stability aside- content wise i was hoping for all the beta stuff to come back. the beta lighting, the beta athmosphere, most importantly all the beta animations. holding the rifle in both hands, special running animations for carrying weapons, turning and stopping animations (they looked amazing when jason would go back and hed do that scary lunging thing) and i miss how every map had the same kinda horror athmosphere with the blue light and the harsh contrast between the real darkness and the lamp / light lit areas.

this was the one thing i was most pumped for besides new costumes (pajama pack) and its sad that theyll likely never add it now. kinda ruined the game for me. the movement now just looks so bad and jason isnt even 1/8 as scary as he used to be with the turning animations 

15 hours ago, Hell Toupee said:

Lazarus.

This. How awesome it would have been to be hacking up horny counselors out on the water under the moonlight..

Everything Retro-Jason related :

Map

Rework (but a good one with many nods to the game)

And the stretch Goal for a rework of the original NES game , where you would have played Jason.

30 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

A Jason that was an imposing threat. 

Okay , that one even more.

15 hours ago, Stabrats said:

100% Pamela

All you other tea bags kept pushing for Uber Jason but in reality Pamela should have always been the top priority and would have been such an important addition. 

I 100% disagree about Pamela.

I think the people who wanted Pamela as a playable killer never made any sense.     

Sort of like the people who wanted a wheel chair character.

7 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I 100% disagree about Pamela.

Sort of like the people who wanted a wheel chair character.

If she got reworked with her own gamemode?

Yeah , the wheelchair Survivor wasn´t important but have been neat , even for People who aren´t addicted to counselors. I would have liked to Play him….

7 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

How so? Don't have time to argue, I'm just curious. I know it would have to be done right for it to work (not Jason), but I still think she should've been added.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

How so? Don't have time to argue, I'm just curious. I know it would have to be done right for it to work (not Jason), but I still think she should've been added.

Well, for the most part her whole shtick was... being able to kill people, because no one knew shes was a killer.  

Watching Pamela beast mode around Camp Crystal, smashing in doors and getting beat on by baseball bats would just look silly.

I mean sure they could have created a special weird game mode for her..I just have no clue how that would work.

• Like 1

I wanted something they had as one of the selling points during the kickstarter phase:  The end-of-match VHS collection of the best kills of that round.  Don't remember what their problem with implementation was that it ended up canned.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Watching Pamela beast mode around Camp Crystal, smashing in doors and getting beat on by baseball bats would just look silly.

Sure would. That's probably what they would've done too.

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I mean sure they could have created a special weird game mode for her..I just have no clue how that would work.

Me neither, but I know several ideas have been bounced around here. Surely one of them is worthwhile. To completely leave out the original killer that started the franchise is a dumb move. I'm assuming she was never added because of the lawsuit, so I take no issue with it. But she still should've been added with her own mode (same with Roy and Uber).

Edit: Single player challenges for Pamela could've been awesome.

• Like 1

Just now, Truth said:

Sure would. That's probably what they would've done too.

Me neither, but I know several ideas have been bounced around here. Surely one of them is worthwhile. To completely leave out the original killer that started the franchise is a dumb move. I'm assuming she was never added because of the lawsuit, so I take no issue with it. But she still should've been added with her own mode (same with Roy and Uber).

Well..  IMO the Franchise is Jason.    And shes the 1st thing Jason hears in a game and the last.

I feel as that alone is a great nod to her.

8 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Well, for the most part her whole shtick was... being able to kill people, because no one knew shes was a killer.  

The way single player challanges are set up would have worked perfectly for Pamela

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Well..  IMO the Franchise is Jason.    And shes the 1st thing Jason hears in a game and the last.

I feel as that alone is a great nod to her.

That's true... I still would've appreciated her actually being playable.

38 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , the wheelchair Survivor wasn´t important but have been neat , even for People who aren´t addicted to counselors. I would have liked to Play him….

Problem is a wheelchair character would be useless.

For example..Can't climb through windows.  Can't get up stairs.  

• Like 1